Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA (/Thread-DMSI-3-2-The-Great-Wall-of-GINA)

Pages: 1 2 3 4

DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - RTBoss - 08-03-2018

When I saw Catman named his thread TGW of Catman, I thought - "Missed opportunity!"

RE: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - RTBoss - 08-03-2018

Oh, and look up Alec Baldwin "Gina" on YouTube, since I can't post it here. Always a fun one.

Anyway, even though we are nearing the end of our 3.2 run, I thought I'd continue the tradition - a DMSI journal every release since V1 (AOSI).

RE: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - JakeKennedy - 08-03-2018

Welcome back @RTBoss ! Can't wait to hear about your 3.2 experiences.

RE: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - ichigo - 08-03-2018

Fuck yeah! Welcome back man

(08-03-2018, 05:14 AM)JakeKennedy Wrote: Welcome back @RTBoss ! Can't wait to hear about your 3.2 experiences.

(08-03-2018, 05:16 AM)ichigo Wrote: **** yeah! Welcome back man

Thanks, guys! It's good to be back.

I've been running DMSI 3.2 since it's release. I've been back-and-forth between B and A versions multiple times: 1 loop, 2 loops, and 7 loops of each.

To chronicle all the ins-and-outs would take forever, so I'll just give some cliff notes. I've been reporting my experiences to Shannon directly, so he has what he needs from me already.

Compared to 3.1, I've been through multiple ups-and-downs, including a few days of deep depression. I am more calm on a day-to-day basis, less "ragey" in general (lol), and more laid back. Healing and clearing, detox, self-esteem, positive thinking/positive attitude, have all been apparent.

I have not experienced the "morphine drip" much, if at all. Which, according to Shannon, means I'm executing so much I've normalized the feeling - or I'm not executing. I don't really know, but I'm leaning toward "not executing." It's hard to tell, as I get mixed signals. I feel like I'm a flashlight with a faulty connection to the battery. If I execute, it seems to be in fits.

With 3.1, The Wall was not in place. It's my opinion that my subc was able to pick and choose what it was comfortable executing. With 3.2 and The Wall, my subconscious is being asked to execute everything. I think, with that, it has decided to "not execute," and therefore no longer executes some aspects of the subliminal that it did in 3.1 (because, if it did, that'd mean it'd also have execute The Scary Stuff™).

As Shannon has said, as the program gets more and more powerful, you'll see 1.) Execution 2.) Stonewalling 3.) Run Away. Eventually, it'll be 1.) Execute or 2.) Run Away. With the new protocol to eliminate fear, the Great Hope is to just 1.) Execute.

When 3.2 first was released, it was amazing how many people chose 2.) Run Away. Users dropped like flies. Shannon had said that would happen, and he was right. There were myriad "reasons" people dropped out, and just like Shannon said, those reasons would appear very logical/believable. My subc has, for the first time, tried some very sneaky/manipulative tactics to get me to stop 3.2, too. But, I told myself I was staying the course, and so I am. Also, kudos to each of you who has stuck with 3.2. It's been a ride, to say the least.

I'm still faithful to my wife, and haven't had any direct opportunity not to be. 3.1 affected my SIL much more so than 3.2 - and once again - I attribute that to The Wall and how my subc executes in relation to it.

The other few mentionables are:
  • Stimulant/caffeine free for the first time in years
  • Little to no alcohol usage
  • Working out and running very regularly - very lean like last year
  • More patient/calm/less irritable
  • More positive in general
  • Better relationship with my wife
  • Better relationship with my mother-in-law (craaazy!)
  • Noticed a definite swagger
  • Much more respect and/or intimidation from men
  • Piercing/high-intensity gaze that throws people off

To elaborate on the gaze, my neighbor can't look me in the eye when he talks to me now, and I even noticed his hands shaking a few times we've had (what I thought were) pleasant exchanges.

'Bout all I can think of for now. If anyone has questions or would like me to elaborate on anything, feel free!

RE: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - Kol - 08-03-2018

Welcome back!

RE: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - Shannon - 08-03-2018

Post #2 is in violation of Rule #4, RT. Please correct that.

RE: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - Shawn - 08-03-2018

Welcome back!

RE: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - SargeMaximus - 08-03-2018

(08-03-2018, 06:32 AM)Shannon Wrote: Post #2 is in violation of Rule #4, RT. Please correct that.

Already getting into trouble RT!

Good to have you back. Try to stay this time. Wink

RE: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - mat422 - 08-03-2018

Awesome having you back man. Celebrity effect seems to be in full swing here lol

RE: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - Nox - 08-03-2018

Wonderful! I was missing SIL updates. Hopefully 3.3 brings them back in force.

Glad you're back!

(08-03-2018, 02:16 PM)Nox Wrote: Wonderful! I was missing SIL updates. Hopefully 3.3 brings them back in force.

Glad you're back!

Thanks, man! I totally meant to email you updates, 'cuz I know you've been on the edge of your seat. Haha!

RE: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - RTBoss - 08-04-2018

If you've seen Shannon's latest journal entry (HERE), you'll see there's a another loophole subc is using to escape 3.2.

I am one of those people. I asked Shannon about going back to 3.1 "as an experiment" to see if all the H&C from 3.2 would allow me to execute 3.1 better than before. I also want the auric shielding back. Now we know - don't do that.

I must be close to full execution, because subc seems to be getting more and more desperate. Last night, I had paranoid delusions while lying in bed listening to US loudly on a speaker before falling asleep. After sleeping for an hour, I woke drenched in sweat. I mean, gross amounts.

Also had a SIL dream, where she told me "You don't like me," and I said, "No, I do like you - I've just never told you..." to which she reacted by touching her body to mine. Dream over. I think I've had only 3 SIL dreams I can remember over the last 5 months, so that's significant.

Will continue the assault with hybrid on headphones, 7 loops, tonight. ASRB break coming up on the night of the 7th.

RE: DMSI 3.2 - The Great Wall of 'GINA - Have at ye - 08-05-2018

Good to see you back!