Subliminal Talk
Lano1106 AM6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Lano1106 AM6 journal (/Thread-Lano1106-AM6-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - rayrocanaldo - 10-13-2018

My condolences.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - Kol - 10-14-2018

My condolences lano.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-14-2018

thank you everyone for your kind words. Despite the situation, it seems like I'm dealing with it not as hard as I would imagine it would be... I feel sad a bit of course but there is a lot of serenity and acceptance in my mind and heart right now.

Few days ago, I did wrote that I wasn't too sure about Stage 3 effects. I want to retract from that right now...

I have realized that whenever I was interacting with others (but it is more striking with attractive women), I was feeling a huge feeling of inner peace inside me... I am totally IN the moment... Zero inner talks, zero excitement... I'm in full control of my emotions... And I am seeing the hypnotic effect that my own states has on women....

Wow... The change is very subtle BUT at the same time HUUUGE...

I used to be kinda introverted. By also being very intelligent, I constantly had this storm of ideas and thoughts in my mind + inner dialogues...

As far as I can tell, all of that is gone and that makes a huge difference in how people react to me...

Ok, I start to get what AM6 program is all about.. I'm starting to find the current partial result very very cool, awesome and interesting!

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-14-2018

(10-12-2018, 11:37 PM)lano1106 Wrote: Ok here is one more thing... I think that it is on page 3... where I said that I flirted with a girl at the gym... and then she did propose that we do something together so I gave her my name and she was supposed to find me on FB... Well, I may have seen 2 more times since then... She didn't add me on FB nor did talk back to me much.... and I absolutely do not care at all about that.... I wonder if she wonders what is going on with me...

Currently reading the recommended DYD book. I must confess that there is very good material in it so far... I would lie if I was saying that it is all new info.... Pretty much all marketers in this niche first copies what the others are doing well and then add some innovation/personal touch to the material. I might have seen few of it but by being one of the godfather in the niche... This book is excellent despite its age...

I saw that girl at the gym today and she made herself available on FB...
It seems like an attempt to have me chase her on FB... Something that I won't fall for. Instead, I'll reply her with something cocky and funny (C&F) (DYD acronym) to flip the chasing frame in my favor.

I have finally completed the DYD books. Ok, I have to admit... It has very good things in that book. Actually, it address possibly 1 or 2 of my major sticking points with women...

After reading the book, I had an action plan on things to change in my behavior to get more results... Actually, this is funny, I did it yesterday evening on the mother of my daughter's friend when I went to get back my daughter at their place at the end of the day.

I did what they call 'Future pacing'. I just said that she should come at my place next summer to do some spa and BBQ. No concrete or specific plans but I wanted to test this new 'Future pacing' idea to stimulate a woman imagination to have her see herself doing activities with me... Very simple... No idea why I have never done it more before...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - Jake2015 - 10-14-2018

My condolences! So sorry to hear this.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-15-2018

I had an erotic dream this morning. I think that it is worth mentioning because those are quite rare occurrence. I don't remember the last time that it did happen before today.

I was jogging around a shopping center then suddenly a cute asian curvy girl came running by my side... We were flirty... touchy feely and we ended up making out in a corner behind the shopping center and I ended up doing her doggy style... There were 2-3 spectators that did pop up out of nowhere and I didn't care to stop since I was kinda aware that this was just a dream... I did just turned my back on them and I did continue enjoy myself with the girl... Then 2 cops arrived they gun pointed us. I knew I was in trouble. I just ran away and lost the cops in the mall crowd... and the alarm did wake me up from the dream

As I did write down my dream, I did just realize something. I did run along with a latina woman yesterday at the gym... The way that she looks at me, I can tell that she is into me but at the same time, she is off the chart as she comes at the gym with her kids and once per week, she comes with her BF with whom I get along well too.

Perhaps my dream was meant to explore some desires of something that cannot be experienced in reality or it was meant to open my eyes on something that I refuse to see consciously...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-19-2018

I had a first coffee date with a really cute 28 years old woman who is looking for a FWB that she could meet during the day when her kids are at the school. I met her online and the date went very well.

2 important points that I attribute to AM6.

1. At first, I did let drift the discussion and what we do professionally was on the table and we were stuck there. It was boring and dull for me and possibly for her too despite that it is her who did bring that first. At some point, I consciously took the decision to lead the conversation to more interesting topics and that decision has been a turning point in the date.

2. I was open to the possibility of having some fun on the first date but she obviously wanted to wait as she purposefully committed to something else after meeting me. This was effectively constraining the time spent with me. She told me about it when there was only 15 minutes left before she had to leave. Upon learning that, despite having no obvious 100% sure IOI, I did set in my mind the very strong intent to go for the kiss before the end. 5 minutes later we were lightly making out...

We did agree to meet next week. I did propose a sushi picnic in a hotel room for lunch time sometime next week.

You know, on my way back home, I did remember that I wrote here on few occasions that I was finding the AM6 Stage 3 changes subtle but I keep being amazed about the great attraction power that my new behavior is having on women. I wasn't 100% sure about my date but in fact, she was melting for me but just hiding it very well.... shy but naughty... those are my favorite ones....

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-21-2018

This afternoon at the gym was really good. I felt like I had a female fan club. I had 3 women fighting for my attention. It was a team work out. It was supposed to be 2 persons team except that because the group had an odd # of persons I ended up with 2 girls in my team. We had to alternate every minute so basically, we did set up our team as The girsl VS the guy. That was fun.

The youngest girl. Not sure how old she is exactly but I know that she still live with her parents and goes at the university so I would say that she is in her early 20s... while she was working out, I did notice that she was wearing a delicate silver chain bracelet... At the end of the work out, I did pick up her hand to check more closely her bracelet and I did ask her why she wasn't concerned to break it while working out.

That was a simple move but I think that she did like the physical contact...

Here is something that I have noticed about my interactions with women in the last few days. They are more 'polarized' than before. And this new aspect make my interaction with women more enjoyable...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-27-2018

I have been very busy in the last week. I had a product launch on Thursday. Honestly, all the tasks related to the launch have been dragging over the last month...

I have never commented about it here before because I wanted to mostly focus on the positive effects of AM6 program and I did procrastinate a lot on those tasks and procrastination is something that AM6 is supposed to address. I was observing the opposite. More procrastination than usual.

On my defense, I went through really hard times with my mother illness that ended up killing her.

OTOH, last week, I took the mental decision to do whatever it was taking to finish the damn product and respect its deadline. And here, I can say that I felt an improvement over my previous me.

With an infinite stream of tasks, the most important factor to success is the ability to prioritize the tasks that really count and in that aspect, I have managed it like a winner. I had a sharp focus on those few tasks that were essential. The ones that I could delegate and forget about them were launched ASAP so I could have them done when needed while I was working on the most important ones.

I ended up doing fine. Everything has been launched smoothly and the launch has been successful. In the first 2 days, I made over $600 each day. When you launch a new product, despite having a feeling that people are going to like what you offer, you never know before the tires hit the road. It has been a big relief to see that public reception has been positive...

I think AM6 did helped handling the launch the right way!

One other thing that I have noticed is that... I did notice that my voice was changing. It became deeper and louder. I don't recall in which stage, I did notice that. Maybe stage 1 or 2 but I have just noticed is that in the last few days my voice became even more commanding and louder...

I love that change!

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-29-2018

I was hoping for a home run with my new product... There is a bit of disappointment in its performance. It is doing well but not well enough to be life changing as my partner and I were thinking it could be... We were thinking making $20K in a week. Repay some debt... Meet at a summit in San Diego this winter...

None of that will happen. The same freaking grinding will need to be continued for some time... Don't get me wrong... I love to work hard... It is just that I decided to jump in business for the Freedom.. I want to work hard because I want to... Not because I need to...

Yeah it is pretty exciting to make $600-$700 per day but when you account for all the expenses that was required to develop the marketing material and launch the product and basically 4 days out of 7 of our affiliate event to sell the product serve only to payback the expenses... At the end of the day, not much is left in our pocket...

This realization did sink in yesterday evening... and to top it off... an affiliate did report that his commission rate that he did receive was the standard 75% instead of the advertised 85% for the event... That was due to configuration error on my side. He was right and I calculated all the extra money that we were owing to our affiliates. This was an extra $500 out of our already thin profit margin....

I did announce the bad news to my partner through chat... I went to bed... and he started to reply back in panic... He was devastated by what was happening...

At that point, I felt like submarine captain. I have seen it in old WW movie. In doubt, the crew always check how the captain react... If he keeps his calm and appears to know what to do... This reassure the crew and they keep working...

This kinda made me realize that I was like the captain of my business... No matter what... I need to stay calm or at least display that way.... That is what the others are expecting of me... This is what is expected of an alpha male...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - Zane - 10-29-2018

(10-13-2018, 09:09 PM)lano1106 Wrote: My mom did pass away this afternoon. I have made her listen MHS for about a week now. The interesting thing is that the doctor did notice a very small improvement in her condition in the first few days of usage. Unfortunately her illness was too severe even for MHS and the best medicine to save her...

RIP Mom...

I just read this.

Sorry to hear about ur Mom. My Condolences.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 11-02-2018

I am starting Stage 4 on Monday November 5th. This is exciting. from previous experiences, stage transition is usually where the changes are the most obvious and I LOVE that...

Something that I have started to do when I talk to women is to touch them on the arm a lot to put emphasis on what I am saying. I think that it is good but maybe I do it too much...

Last week, I did just that with a very cute very young blonde at the gym. I feel like this made her think more about me... I did ask a question in the gym FB group. My female friend did answer me in the next 3 minutes. and then the blonde did like my post and did chime in to say thank you to my friend saying that she also wanted the info. It could be true... but I concluded that it was because she wanted to attract my attention.

This kinda created some tension when I saw her again later the same day... Like we were both looking at each other with the look.'I know that you know'. Honestly, this is a bit uncomfortable and not very fun and I am totally responsible for that state of things... Next time that I see her, I'll go say to her hello and banter a bit around to make things lighter between us...

this did happen last monday. Another event/observation worth noting... I saw a very hot doable woman at the gym. She has absolute awesome breast and ass... This made me realize that my awareness to hot women and the effect that this is doing to me did increase lately... When I see a woman that attract me sexually, I look at her with lust and desire... I must have always been doing it as it is normal thing to do as a straight man... but this is definitely more obvious now... it could also be seasonality. I have a belief that my peak sex drive period in the year are fall and spring for some weird reasons... It could be some ancestral biologic wiring.... No matter what, I am just more aware of female sexual appeal and I fully enjoy it...

Some other day, I went to a business where the receptionist was attractive to me. I came to her desk with the intention to flirt with her. I must confess that it was absolutely a good time to flirt with my improved AM6 abilities. Iron confidence, strong manly voice depth... treated the girl as if she was long term friend even if I just met her...IOW assume rapport... touching her a lot as I was teasing/flirting with her... That was really fun... This makes me look forward how things are going to be good when I switch to SM3 next... I should be right in the middle of the next program at prime mating season which is end of spring start of summer... where hot women are everywhere....

Ok, I'm going to end this entry by saying that I find it very funny knowing that there are AM traits that I am consciously aware of that I tell about with my weekly anecdotes but there must also be AM traits that are right there to see if you read between the lines of what I am telling...

AM6 is really a nice program to go through! I love doing it

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 11-02-2018

(10-29-2018, 07:04 PM)Zane Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 09:09 PM)lano1106 Wrote: My mom did pass away this afternoon. I have made her listen MHS for about a week now. The interesting thing is that the doctor did notice a very small improvement in her condition in the first few days of usage. Unfortunately her illness was too severe even for MHS and the best medicine to save her...

RIP Mom...

I just read this.

Sorry to hear about ur Mom. My Condolences.
Yep this was a high point in my AM6 stage 3... This event did strongly tainted my whole stage 3 experience...

I like to think that Shannon's program did help me during this though time...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 11-05-2018

Today was my first Stage 4 day.

First, in a nutshell, here are my Stage 3 takeaway:

- Strong state control
- Something stronger concerning self-esteem. It is self-acceptance. I am accepting the feelings that I have for others. Especially the sexual ones torward women...
- more assertive voice

I haven't seen much people today except when I went to the gym.

It is weird the impression that I was having. It was like everyone was liking/loving me... I had the feeling that despite me saying banalities, the people that I was talking with were fascinated by what I was saying... I'll be careful with that feeling... But I was feeling like: Yeah, I'm the shit.. I'm so cool. People admire me when I tell them stuff...

It was a bit surreal but at the same time EXACTLY how my first Stage 4 day has been.... I love the first few days of any new stage... This is when the program magic is the strongest...