Subliminal Talk
Lano1106 AM6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Lano1106 AM6 journal (/Thread-Lano1106-AM6-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-04-2018

Stage 3, day 1:

I am finding myself flirting/throwing sexual innuendo more often than ever.

This morning at the kindergarten, A cute women was in the way to where I had to go, so I did place my hand on her back to move her a little bit on the side so that I can pass, upon touching her back she turn her head at me, makes me the most delicious smile and ask me how I am. She had a very nice ass and I'm not sure why exactly, it must be because of her tight clothes but her whole lower back was exposed making the view even better.

Immediately after, I had to go on the second floor to drop my daughter clothes at her locker and the same cute woman was just in front of me with a little girl that was climbing the staircase like a little dog. I had an even better point of view to look her ass. Oh yeah, honestly this was starting arouse me. She was self-aware that she was exposing a lot to see so she pull down her shirt a little bit to at least cover her naked lower back. The woman said to the kid: You like to climb the staircases like a little dog.

Then I added with a smile, I could not resist to say it: I bet that mom also like to have fun doing that

That has been said in a funny way... but honestly... what I had in mind was doing her "doggy style"... and she must have understood it as well...

She did crack up and said that she wasn't her mom. She is an educator working there. This is huge place. It was the first time that I was "bumping" into her...

The funny thing is that she did contest the mom part... Not that she liked doing the dog thing... Tongue

To say the least, stage 3 is starting strong....

Yesterday at the gym (last Stage 2 day)... I had another exchange like that with the cute young 20 something girl that I like to flirt with. I did mention her few times in this journal before...

I was in the middle of rowing a mile when she come close to me and ask me how I am.

As it is my habit, Idk if it is sarcasm or if I try to stay positive and try to convince me but I said with a smile:

Oh yes. I'm great. I'm having so much a good time right now (but it is quite the opposite. Sprint a mile on a rower is anything but fun...)

Then she said something along the lines: that seeing me getting pleasure is very pleasurable for her as well...

To which I did reply: That is the way that we both love things to be and I looked at her with a kind of sexual glance...

there was something sexual about this exchange with the double meaning... When I said my last reply she started to giggle and blush a little bit... She went too on a rower to do the exercise as well...

This is really fun to be like that.... and this is just AM6... it is hard to believe that SM3 is turning the sexual dial even more than that... but if it is, it definitely is lethal in terms of generated sexual attraction...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-04-2018

I just bought MHS 5.5G for my mom who is at the intensive care unit. She is plugged on an artificial breathing machine that is keeping her alive for now. She has fought leukemia for the last 2 years and she did vanquish the disease. It would be pretty silly to pass away because of a silly mushroom infection.

My mom is pretty much at a crossroad but a very precarious one. She can be plugged for at most 1 week. If she react well to the treatment, her chance to recuperate are pretty good. If not, her life is supported only by the machine.

I need to hold on any possible hope. Hence if MHS can help her, this will be a very welcome help.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-05-2018

When I woke today, I felt more energetic than I have felt for a long time!

Yesterday evening, I went see my mom at the hospital. I don't know if Stage 3 is installing an alpha aura but I did make several nurses turn head to look at me.

that was very interesting

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-06-2018

Yesterday, I did run 5 miles with the gang at the gym. My cute and young 20 something female friend was wearing squirrel earmuffs. I did tease her about those. Before leaving, I did talk with her. Nothing serious. Just some random small talk. I'm feeling something with her. She was really close to me and as I was talking, I could see sparks in her eyes and she was displaying the most delicious smile... I broke the connection first and did wish her a good weekd-end. I have read somewhere that it was better to end interaction first to leave them wanting more than staying around until she does say goodbye...

Beside that, I felt some strong episodes of irritability during the day that was putting me in an upset state...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - pcrepair951 - 10-07-2018

Does anyone know what subs are in each stage of am6 thank you

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-07-2018

(10-07-2018, 11:10 AM)pcrepair951 Wrote: Does anyone know what subs are in each stage of am6 thank you

no one really knows exactly. It is secret and proprietary to Shannon...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-07-2018

changes is occuring... I cannot put a finger on what it is exactly. I'm not feeling different but women are definitely more attracted to me since I started Stage 3...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-10-2018

2 observations from the last few days

1. Despite going through amazingly tough times, I am surprised how I manage to control my emotions...

2. I ended up around a lot of very hot women and I did let freely go all my random sexual thoughts about them and I was also framing in a positive way what was going on. ie: One girl pass by look at at me and smile to me... that is because she is really into me...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - pcrepair951 - 10-11-2018

Keep it up brother I’m on am6 stage 1 day 14

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-12-2018

The new stage enthusiasm from the first few days has slowly faded away.

So far what I can tell is:

Better state control
Maybe more cocky

Honestly, I was expecting more flamboyant changes. In the program description, it says that it is in the stage 3 that the big guns are...

Idk, maybe changes are undergoing and that is just me that isn't aware of them... maybe that it is how subliminals are supposed to work...

Oh one funny anecdote... I was doing a lot of GHDs and a girl came doing hers beside me... and she started to make effort moans... I swear, you could close your eyes and you could have mistaken her moaning has being caused by some forbidden pleasure....

Idk know if this is accidental, me having a dirty mind, or she did moan beside me on purpose to turn me on....

Ok here is one more thing... I think that it is on page 3... where I said that I flirted with a girl at the gym... and then she did propose that we do something together so I gave her my name and she was supposed to find me on FB... Well, I may have seen 2 more times since then... She didn't add me on FB nor did talk back to me much.... and I absolutely do not care at all about that.... I wonder if she wonders what is going on with me...

Currently reading the recommended DYD book. I must confess that there is very good material in it so far... I would lie if I was saying that it is all new info.... Pretty much all marketers in this niche first copies what the others are doing well and then add some innovation/personal touch to the material. I might have seen few of it but by being one of the godfather in the niche... This book is excellent despite its age...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-13-2018

Last night I did a lot of dreams. I don't remember what was going on those dreams but I wake up with a feeling of having understood something in them.

It has been a while that remembering dreams did not happen. Last time that I remember was at the start of AM stage 2.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - pcrepair951 - 10-13-2018

I got into a bar fight last night

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 10-13-2018

My mom did pass away this afternoon. I have made her listen MHS for about a week now. The interesting thing is that the doctor did notice a very small improvement in her condition in the first few days of usage. Unfortunately her illness was too severe even for MHS and the best medicine to save her...

RIP Mom...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - SargeMaximus - 10-13-2018

Sorry to hear that man. My condolences.