Subliminal Talk
Lano1106 AM6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Lano1106 AM6 journal (/Thread-Lano1106-AM6-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 02-08-2019

I am finishing AM6 tomorrow. Then I take a week off and then I will jump back into DMSI for at least 3 months to see what FRM will do to me...

Overall, I am very satisfied of what AM6 did to me... I feel that I did not enjoy as much as it would have been possible the stage 6 because I have been extremely busy with a lot of stuff in the last few weeks and I got a bad cold for almost the last 2 weeks.

That means that I didn't socialize very much... but this is a very minor details... I have this feeling of control over my life... Like I am about to win big... things go how I want... And that outcome is really what AM6 is all about...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 02-09-2019

Tonight is my last AM6 Stage 6 day.

I have nothing more to say about my experience since I have been wrapping up my thoughts and appreciation of my program experience since page 6 of this journal...

As suggested by Shannon, I will take a week off then jump in DMSI... I feel like AM6+DMSI can provide explosive result...

It must be TID effect but since few days, I am noticing that women that I see are warmer and friendlier with me... Even more touchy... Like they have something to give me, they will take this opportunity to caress my hands... Man, this is almost weird...

I have more to say about DMSI TID effects but I'll reserve those thoughts for my DMSI journal...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 02-11-2019

I am adding this to my AM journal despite the program being completed because it is related to Mode One that have been exhaustively discussed in the last 2 pages...

I did match with a woman on a dating app... Once the match did occur... I went back to see the girl pics... and meh... they didn't motivate me to initiate convo with her...

She started to chat with me with some small talk... I did reciprocate a bit... After 2-3 msgs exchange, I did ask her what she was up to today. To which she replied that she was relaxing since she was on maternity leave....

I did qualify a little bit more... Single mom or in a complicated relation?

Single mom....

Nah right of the bat.... her situation kinda disqualify her right away but I did remember my recent Mode One book reading and saw this situation as a very good opportunity to put into practice Mode One communication since I had absolutely nothing to lose... I already kinda knew intuitively that pursuing this girl would lead to nowhere.

So I did ask her: What are you looking for here? I am seeking a FWB.
Her: FWB? (Is she dumb or a wholesome pretender?)
Me: Friend With Benefits. IOW a casual sex partner for spending some quality time with her
Her: No sorry
Me: np. Have a nice day and I wish you to find what you are looking for

I'm very happy of the outcome. Nothing bad did happen. She didn't got upset. Even if she did. I wouldn't care but the most important benefit that I got was to cut down very rapidly the waste of time talking with a woman not wanting the same thing than me.

That was an excellent practice!

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 02-12-2019

I'm listening to AM6 Stage 7 during my subliminal break. DMSI will be starting when I go to bed next Saterday.

What I can say about Stage 7 is that I am retrieving the feeling of being annoyed by others and also the occasional aggressivity burst that I was feeling in the first few program stages...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 04-12-2019

This is an entry that follows up the story of me parting away from my business partner.

This made me think that since I have done AM6, my fuse is very short before I decide to ditch a relationship.

My main gf is worried that I end up alone but I don't share at all this concern. The way that I see it is that it is better to have no relation than having bad relations. Plus clean-up your relationships provide space for new and better ones...

I guess that my main gf and I now have a totally different mindset concerning relations. I feel that it is very alpha to have a set of principles to which people around you have to respect. You can issue a warning or 2 before doing the ditching if some principles aren't respected but otherwise, this makes you a congruent man to have rules for people around and enforce those rules and kick out people who disrespect your rules...

Enforcing that, makes me happier... I esteem myself better... I feel that I have more power and control over my life. I feel good about shutting down bad relations!

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 04-17-2019

I had a lot of arguments in the last few days. Few with my main gf, few with my ex biz partner.

I'm still amazed at my debating skills. It seems like I know what to say, how to say it to always have the upper hand.

Same thing with my ex biz partner. He gets upset. He demands conditions even by using threats. Yet I am above that. I stay calm and I have the upper hand in the negotiation. He doesn't have any leverage on me beside my good will to grant him a fair departure package.

I am not abusing my negotiation power and I want leave that relation in the best possible terms but my own self-interest prevails....

I am amazed about why I did accept such shitty conditions for so long. I guess this situation was inside some kind of blind spot inside my mind...

In a nutshell, I have been working like a dog in this business while my partner was taking a lot of free time. Enough free time to build another very lucrative biz on the side. Despite those facts, this was a 50/50 partnership.

Because he did treat me like shit in the last few weeks, I kinda woke up and dispel the blind spot spell. I did put my foot on the ground and said. The time that I invest in the biz is worth a much bigger share of the profits than 50% of it. Starting from today, I'll get at least an extra $3k/month than what I did last month.

AM6 is for something in my current situation upgrade... This new amount of money will certainly help me upgrading my quality of life, will allow me to work less and spend more quality time with the loved ones...

AM6 is awesome!

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - DavisMind91 - 04-17-2019

(04-17-2019, 11:51 AM)lano1106 Wrote: I had a lot of arguments in the last few days. Few with my main gf, few with my ex biz partner.

I'm still amazed at my debating skills. It seems like I know what to say, how to say it to always have the upper hand.

Same thing with my ex biz partner. He gets upset. He demands conditions even by using threats. Yet I am above that. I stay calm and I have the upper hand in the negotiation. He doesn't have any leverage on me beside my good will to grant him a fair departure package.

I am not abusing my negotiation power and I want leave that relation in the best possible terms but my own self-interest prevails....

I am amazed about why I did accept such shitty conditions for so long. I guess this situation was inside some kind of blind spot inside my mind...

In a nutshell, I have been working like a dog in this business while my partner was taking a lot of free time. Enough free time to build another very lucrative biz on the side. Despite those facts, this was a 50/50 partnership.

Because he did treat me like shit in the last few weeks, I kinda woke up and dispel the blind spot spell. I did put my foot on the ground and said. The time that I invest in the biz is worth a much bigger share of the profits than 50% of it. Starting from today, I'll get at least an extra $3k/month than what I did last month.

AM6 is for something in my current situation upgrade... This new amount of money will certainly help me upgrading my quality of life, will allow me to work less and spend more quality time with the loved ones...

AM6 is awesome!

That's what I'm talking about.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 04-19-2019

With my new negotiated biz situation, I did finally reach my goal of earning $1K in a single day!

I'm not sure that I'm going to redo it today but I have been trying to do it for the last 2 years...

Next step is doing it consistently and then perhaps raising the bar a bit more...

$1,000,000/year is a little bit below $2750/day....

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 04-26-2019

I have something like 3 journals and every time something happens... It gets me wonder in which journal my event would be more appropriate to write into.

It is nothing sexual so it's not DMSI or SM related. It certainly is related to assertiveness so I feel the best journal to write about it is here.

I went to the restaurant this evening with the gf and the 2 kids. I picked the restaurant because I have seen advertisement in the last 2 weeks about their new beef rib plate. The sole reason why I wanted to go there was to taste their beef rib plate.

The plate isn't cheap. It is $30. and because it is special, I wanted to take some red wine with it. I did order a half liter of red wine at $22. I never order wine but I thought that it was the only choice to fully experience the beef rib plate.

So the waitress take our order... Leaves... come back with the beverage... My memory is a bit fuzzy but I wonder if she didn't come back with the appetizer salads...

Once we started eating and drinking.. The waitress come back with a sad puppy face telling me that they are out of beef ribs... She propose to give me back the menu to pick something else...

I'm very not happy about the situation. I look at the menu but there is nothing else in it that will make me happy. So I say no thank you.. There is nothing else that I want...

Honestly, I felt trapped because foods and drinks have been served... If she did told me about not have what I wanted BEFORE... I did order... I guess my options would have been to accept the fact or leave... Once I started to drink and eat the appetizers, I kinda felt obliged to accept the situation.

The table beside us got served the damn last beef rib. We must have ordered the same thing about at the same time. Maybe if I did insist more and threaten to leave without paying if they don't respect serving us the order that they have willingly taken, maybe they would have find a way to assign me the last beef rib to avoid the conflict.

At the end of the dinner where I did look the rest of my family eat while I waited for them, I have been very vocal about my dissatisfaction. The waitress made her manager come at our table to apologize, she gave me a $10 discount on the bill... but that wasn't enough... minimally, they should have refunded me the wine that I took solely to drink with the beef rib that I ordered.

I did explain to my waitress and I wasn't upset about her at all... My anger was on the restaurant organization as a whole. To me, it is unacceptable to start being served and after the service start, you announce me that I won't have what I did order. It is like a breach of contract. Once, you accept my order and start to serve me, I expect to receive what I did order... In retrospect, I think that I should have said to the waitress, find me another beef rib or we are leaving.

In the moment, it didn't occur to me that it was the thing to do... but at least I did clearly express my dissatisfaction... Something that probably wouldn't occur to do prior AM6. Poor waitress... despite having being clear that my rant wasn't against her specifically but against the organization as a whole... She took it personal and I kinda stop my rant when I saw that she was starting to drop some tears...

Anyway, I'm starting AM6 Stage 7 tomorrow morning with the goal to jump in SM3 in 4 weeks....