Subliminal Talk
Lano1106 AM6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Lano1106 AM6 journal (/Thread-Lano1106-AM6-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 01-17-2019

I just had this crazy idea earlier today. My niche is Male sexual health and I have stumbled into some sex show/exhibition travelling in several cities.

1. I could buy advertisement over there as I cannot think of a better targeted audience for my products.
2. I think that I could rent a booth and exhibit in one or more of their events.

That would meet several goals all at once.
Promote my business
Have plenty of social interactions
Meet possibly very kinky women (who else does go to these shows...)

If I push the concept even further, I would hire 2-3 hot booth babes that would be paid with affiliate commissions by selling my products to the horny guys stopping by..... And of course, I would offer few rounds during some happy hours at the show bar at the end of the day to my sexy staff...

All that while running SM3 with all the adventures that comes along

I have a very hard time imagining an even more dream job/occupation than that... At least for a while...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 01-18-2019

I went to a lounge yesterday evening...

I got plenty of female attention... 2 of the women that I did talk to were with their bf. It is like the girl that was choosing the spot beside me and after talking with them for 5-15 minutes, the guy was asking her gf if they can move somewhere else... It is smelling insecurity and jalousy.... The only way this could happen is if they were perceiving me as an Alpha... I like that...

I did practice mode 1 by complimenting girls on nice tits and ass. I did enrobbed the compliments with class and they were well taken but I need to push it even further...

The first girl with bf she was so hot that the one thing that I had in mind was to bring her with me in the bathroom to have sex with her...

Is it appropriate? no Could I have been critized? certainly. My guts tell me that I could have gotten away with it. She was turn on too. She could have said yes or no. that is her problem but she would have probably been flattered to know that she is arousing me...

There is maybe a moral issue here to have sex with an engaged woman. maybe. but is it really my problem? She comes in a lounge and out of every places that she could have choose, she choose to sit beside a guy that she is attracting to and she is flirting with him... I am not a white knight... I am a man with sexual desires... It is ok to think about ourselves first... I can put on her shoulders the burden of the morality issues... I want my live to be simple and fun... and as AM6 suggested reading book says: She will go for it if she is sure that there is no consequences

but anyway. I'm thinking out loud... I'm seeing this mostly as a social experiment. I had a fear of expressing my desires and I need to express them to find out that nothing bad will happen.

1 thing that I have found myself doing while talking to this girl is to indirectly bragging about some of the things that I do through some storytelling... maybe it was some mode 3 component of me that was talking... When I realize what I was doing... I did shut it down... I feel like only me did notice this thing that I was doing. It didn't to negatively impact my interaction... As if it is the overall presentation that matters... Not a single detail... but I feel that you are in the right direction when you become aware of some behavior that you want to change.

I have been hit on by a woman that I was NOT attracted to. Too old. Too big fat belly. but she was nice and kind. Since she knows a lot of hot women... that is good acquaintance to have... She went behind me and did some amazing back, neck, head massage. I think that she is a professional massage therapist. It felt really good and it lasted a good 40 minutes...

my feelings about that part of the evening are kinda mitigated. She was doing the massage maybe to seduce me... She is aware of how I'm feeling concerning her... It feels good maybe even arousing with all this touching... I am free to ask her to stop it anytime that I want but as long as it feels good. why not... OTOH... I am not sure that it is a good thing to let things escalate that far with a woman that you are not attracted too. This could lead to an 'accident' that you may regret. You want to increase your standard. Not lowering them... You don't want to create resentment by limiting the investment she does since at the end you know that the answer is going to be NO...

It is difficult to just receive without giving back but yesterday, I said to myself. What the hell. I'm going to be in receiving mode... Some people get satisfaction by giving. I'm going to let her be happy by letting her giving me a back massage. Overall, I felt like a Mr. Goodbar!

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 01-21-2019

Only 3 weeks left to AM6.

I have only red recommended 'How to become Alpha' twice and DYD once while the instruction suggest going through them 3 times each as you go through AM6. If I would have been better organized, I guess that a good way to achieve this is to make 1 readout per stage to reach 6 readouts at the end.

I guess that I could squeeze the 3 remaining readings into the last 3 weeks but I wonder if that would achieve anything good to do that....

Maybe I'll complete the readings slowly as I continue with SM3...

My new product launch that did start last Thursday went pretty well. I sold something like 150+ copies in the week-end....

idk if I have some blocking regarding money but it seems like there is an invisible wall stopping me to break the $1000/day cap... Since, I have started my business 3 years ago. Breaking the $1000/day cap did only happen twice... And I am not even sure that it counts since if I recall correctly for one occurrence, I did buy some major ad block. There is not merit to make $1000 of sales after having bought advertisement for $1000....

The being said, the best day since the launch have been $805...

Beside that, not much else to talk about... Now that I have launched my new product, I got this horrible cold. I am now paying for the lack of sleep that I did impose myself in the last 2 weeks..

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - AbundanceCH - 01-21-2019

The instructions don't say read those two books 3 times. They say you should do AM6 3 times.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 01-21-2019

From AM6 instructions PDF:
Ideally, you should obtain a copy of the following basic books and read them at least three times each while using the training set, if you have not already

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 01-27-2019

I went to the hospital with a relative to drive her back after the test due to sedation. She couldn't drive. It has been a while that I didn't find myself in a place with a lot of people.

I felt like a boss as if I was in charge and in control wherever we were going. I like a lot this feeling. It feels really good.

We were in a small waiting room and we have been told that it was reserved only for the patient waiting for their test. People with them may be asked to wait in the corridor.

Few minutes later, a big fat angry and ugly nurse came in the room and shouted that everyone not passing a test had to leave IMMEDIATELY.

I did remain unaffected by that. In my head, I am going to finish the page or the section that I am currently reading THEN I am going to leave.

When the nurse saw that I wasn't leaving. She came nearby and shouted in my face that I had to leave. I did remain undisturbed by her bad energy and I simply replied calmly that I understood and will leave as soon as I am done reading my page.

Since my stance was totally reasonable, she had nothing else to say and left me alone but I kinda felt that she may have been frustrated by me not following to the letter her directive.

I feel like my reaction was very alpha... Not caring about what others ask me to do. Only do what I feel is just and fair.

A lot of women have been looking at me...

On the business side, Yesterday I made $740 and today $700 so far... Idk if I am subconsciously blocking my income to not break the $1000/day ceil but it is just not happening... I'll keep pushing for it because for some reason, this is a very significant business growth milestone...

Roughly 2 weeks left to go in AM6...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - Greenduck - 01-28-2019

(01-18-2019, 06:37 AM)lano1106 Wrote: I went to a lounge yesterday evening...

I got plenty of female attention... 2 of the women that I did talk to were with their bf. It is like the girl that was choosing the spot beside me and after talking with them for 5-15 minutes, the guy was asking her gf if they can move somewhere else... It is smelling insecurity and jalousy.... The only way this could happen is if they were perceiving me as an Alpha... I like that...

I did practice mode 1 by complimenting girls on nice tits and ass. I did enrobbed the compliments with class and they were well taken but I need to push it even further...

The first girl with bf she was so hot that the one thing that I had in mind was to bring her with me in the bathroom to have sex with her...

Is it appropriate? no Could I have been critized? certainly. My guts tell me that I could have gotten away with it. She was turn on too. She could have said yes or no. that is her problem but she would have probably been flattered to know that she is arousing me...

There is maybe a moral issue here to have sex with an engaged woman. maybe. but is it really my problem? She comes in a lounge and out of every places that she could have choose, she choose to sit beside a guy that she is attracting to and she is flirting with him... I am not a white knight... I am a man with sexual desires... It is ok to think about ourselves first... I can put on her shoulders the burden of the morality issues... I want my live to be simple and fun... and as AM6 suggested reading book says: She will go for it if she is sure that there is no consequences

but anyway. I'm thinking out loud... I'm seeing this mostly as a social experiment. I had a fear of expressing my desires and I need to express them to find out that nothing bad will happen.

1 thing that I have found myself doing while talking to this girl is to indirectly bragging about some of the things that I do through some storytelling... maybe it was some mode 3 component of me that was talking... When I realize what I was doing... I did shut it down... I feel like only me did notice this thing that I was doing. It didn't to negatively impact my interaction... As if it is the overall presentation that matters... Not a single detail... but I feel that you are in the right direction when you become aware of some behavior that you want to change.

I have been hit on by a woman that I was NOT attracted to. Too old. Too big fat belly. but she was nice and kind. Since she knows a lot of hot women... that is good acquaintance to have... She went behind me and did some amazing back, neck, head massage. I think that she is a professional massage therapist. It felt really good and it lasted a good 40 minutes...

my feelings about that part of the evening are kinda mitigated. She was doing the massage maybe to seduce me... She is aware of how I'm feeling concerning her... It feels good maybe even arousing with all this touching... I am free to ask her to stop it anytime that I want but as long as it feels good. why not... OTOH... I am not sure that it is a good thing to let things escalate that far with a woman that you are not attracted too. This could lead to an 'accident' that you may regret. You want to increase your standard. Not lowering them... You don't want to create resentment by limiting the investment she does since at the end you know that the answer is going to be NO...

It is difficult to just receive without giving back but yesterday, I said to myself. What the hell. I'm going to be in receiving mode... Some people get satisfaction by giving. I'm going to let her be happy by letting her giving me a back massage. Overall, I felt like a Mr. Goodbar!

I would say that it wouldn't be a justifiable action, because you know that she has another relationship and that she would break a possible trust in this relationship because of your interaction. Sure, this may have happened anyway with someone else if she is inclined to leave the relationship, but that isn't really a way of motivating a justification of you doing the move. As an Alpha you should understand how your actions affect others who look up to you, and but encouraging someone to break a special bond (which a relationship is) built upon trust (which a relationship should be) you are discrediting the value of relationships and trust in general. This is the way I am reasoning, and you may reason in other directions, but to justify it because "you are a man with needs" isn't gonna fly in my book at least.

Interesting to read about your progress! I like what you wrote about "doing what is just and fair" in your episode at the hospital.

BTW I saw that you are thinking of switching to SM/DMSI. Why not run AM again 1-2 times more?

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 01-28-2019

Well, because running AM6 is a 6 months investment. There are so much programs on my todo stack that rerunning AM6 doesn't feel like the best move right now... In order to optimize my time usage, I'll probably wait for AM7 release to revisit the program.

I have BASE on it, and I want really want get done with my desire to have a satisfying sexual life. Probably my #1 priority right now since I want to enjoy life as much as possible while I can.

Concerning your comment... idk... Thinking like that, imho, is how nice guys see the reality and why they don't get laid... Women are in relation with providers and have their sexual needs fulfilled by alphas... There is nothing good or bad. It is just how things are... If she is not having sex with me, she is going to have it with someone else... I won't change her reality because I want to demonstrate some sort of white knight with a shinning armor morality. All it will do is make her conclude that I'm not the alpha that she is looking for.

Plus we don't know their reality. Maybe they are in an open relation.. Honest communication allows to find that out... Expressing my desires doesn't automatically force us to act on it. BUT it allows eliminate EVERY assumptions made about her situation and ALLOWS good things to happen if she is in a situation where this is ok for her. Nice guys mistake (and mine as well) is to not express desires based on assumptions made in your mind (and this is in the same category than. She is too young. She must have a bf. I don't have time to go talk with her and so on...)

Also, in AM6 recommended book, it is written that girls they will go for casual sex if there is no consequences for them. It kinda makes sense to me as it is pretty much the same for me.

All I know is that I have censored my desires for fear of being judged for what I am feeling. I feel that behaving like that is a problem because the fear is unjustified. I want to experiment with using 100% honesty communication. My expectations is that only good things will come out of it. If I am wrong, I'll adapt my behavior according to the received feedback.

I feel like you see women like used to see them. Some noble princesses coming straight out from Disney novel. This is not reality. I'm willing to experiment a different version to see how it feels.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - Greenduck - 01-28-2019

(01-28-2019, 09:06 AM)lano1106 Wrote: Well, because running AM6 is a 6 months investment. There are so much programs on my todo stack that rerunning AM6 doesn't feel like the best move right now... In order to optimize my time usage, I'll probably wait for AM7 release to revisit the program.

I have BASE on it, and I want really want get done with my desire to have a satisfying sexual life. Probably my #1 priority right now since I want to enjoy life as much as possible while I can.

Concerning your comment... idk... Thinking like that, imho, is how nice guys see the reality and why they don't get laid... Women are in relation with providers and have their sexual needs fulfilled by alphas... There is nothing good or bad. It is just how things are... If she is not having sex with me, she is going to have it with someone else... I won't change her reality because I want to demonstrate some sort of white knight with a shinning armor morality. All it will do is make her conclude that I'm not the alpha that she is looking for.

Plus we don't know their reality. Maybe they are in an open relation.. Honest communication allows to find that out... Expressing my desires doesn't automatically force us to act on it. BUT it allows eliminate EVERY assumptions made about her situation and ALLOWS good things to happen if she is in a situation where this is ok for her. Nice guys mistake (and mine as well) is to not express desires based on assumptions made in your mind (and this is in the same category than. She is too young. She must have a bf. I don't have time to go talk with her and so on...)

Also, in AM6 recommended book, it is written that girls they will go for casual sex if there is no consequences for them. It kinda makes sense to me as it is pretty much the same for me.

All I know is that I have censored my desires for fear of being judged for what I am feeling. I feel that behaving like that is a problem because the fear is unjustified. I want to experiment with using 100% honesty communication. My expectations is that only good things will come out of it. If I am wrong, I'll adapt my behavior according to the received feedback.

I feel like you see women like used to see them. Some noble princesses coming straight out from Disney novel. This is not reality. I'm willing to experiment a different version to see how it feels.

Ok, i sensed that it gave you something that you could build on, but you know best what you need.

I feel that is a little bit simple way of looking at things. To value morality, and not involving yourself in making someone else breaking their promises, that isn't a "nice guy syndrome", it's just a thought through way of how you make your choices. To exclude girls in relationships from your possible mates don't have to make you to a "nice guy". To answer your assumption, I am not really putting girls on piedestals, I have learned that lesson long time ago.

I am all for expressing your sexual desires, but not in pursuing the interest for someone who is in a relationship. You are just creating more chaos from doing that, even if it doesn't directly affect you - not responsible behavior - not Alpha. As the book you refer to, a girl may sleep with you while being in a relationship "without consequences" - but in reality she is undermining her self-esteem, and you are being part of doing so. That's reality.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 01-29-2019

It creates self-esteem issues only if you do something that you think is wrong and you do it nonetheless.

Not everyone is into monogamy...

Again the only way to find out is honest and transparent communication.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - Greenduck - 01-29-2019

(01-29-2019, 04:57 AM)lano1106 Wrote: It creates self-esteem issues only if you do something that you think is wrong and you do it nonetheless.

Not everyone is into monogamy...

Again the only way to find out is honest and transparent communication.

No sure, but most people who are in committed relationships probably are though?

Yes sure thing.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 01-29-2019

Hey, idk if I am the only who did notice that glitch but 2 posts ago, I got a double like from wolverine....

anyway...

I just did finished A player's Eye from Rom Wills which I did find interesting. He sure has a different viewpoint on man/woman relations. I like it very much because it is dead simple.

I started to read Upfront and Straightforward from ARC (Mode 1 Author). I have just finished chapter 2 of that one. I think this is going to be a mindset challenging reading too... This type of books makes me review my behavior and makes me come to realization to past errors. imho, that is the only way that you can possibly correct those errors and make change in your behavior (beside sub programs of course...)

but now, I need to put that reading on hold to finish my AM6 readings...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - wolverine_i_am - 01-29-2019

I've done the double like thing at least 4-5 times that i'm aware of lol.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 02-01-2019

Yesterday was the last day of my new product launch event. It was the grande finale. It did seems like it would be a quite last day. I was around $500 in sales when I went to bed... When I woke up, the amount did almost double!

$931. Damn... that freaking $1000 wall... 931 is my best day in the last 2 weeks. but I didn't get past 1000...

On a different topic, I made some erotic dream. I was in a bus... A very cute girl was creaming her face with some moisture cream... For some unknown reason, she did ask me to check if she did apply her cream correctly in her face... I started remove the cream excess with my finger on her visage...which ended in making out with her... I was getting hard and I was pressing her against me... I think that I did even remove her panties under her dress and was starting playing with her down there... I invited her to join me in the restroom in the back of the bus... She did agree but never came. When I went back in the front... There was some hostage situation with Tom Cruise from Mission Impossible style scene... Then I woke up...

Yesterday, I felt annoyed and it hasn't been a very productive day... I slept a lot. Maybe it is the pressure of the launch that going away and the accumulated fatigue that is resurfacing...