Subliminal Talk
Lano1106 AM6 journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Lano1106 AM6 journal (/Thread-Lano1106-AM6-journal)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11

Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 07-31-2018

I bought the program 2 days ago and I am going to start stage 1 tonight.

I am very excited about doing this because I have become a true believer into Shannon programs potency...

I got strong evidences of it with previous, less expensive products. The programs deliver what they promise. Sometimes not in the ways that you have expected the result to come but somehow the programmed subconscious mind will guide you toward the result.

So I bought the 2 recommended books

I started to read the one from John Alexander which I find very interesting. Without knowing it, I have pretty much being exposed to the content in the past. For those who know the guy, this $9 kindle book pretty much sum up a bunch Jason Capital products sold at several hundreds of dollars.

I have also being a marketing student of Mr. Capital and one of his mantra is: Copy then innovate

I start to discover the original contents that has been 'borrowed'. John Alexander book is one of them. I also did spotted Mystery Method tips inside JC material. The more original content that I discover, the less I see 'innovation' in JC material...

Anyway, being aware of that material for some time and having integrated some of it already. I know some of the alpha traits have even been amplified by DMSI. I definitely speak louder effortlessly than before using DMSI... I am very delighted to know that AM6 is going to push that even further...

One thing that I did notice and did remind me the recent chaotic argument about PUA vs being natural, it is that I have spotted several PUA techniques inside Alexander book. Here just few of them:

Authority: Dress better
Scarcity/Social proof: Being in demand with women
Likability: Build quick rapport
Use commitment and consistency principle

Those are influence principles shared by marketing, sales, PUA, alpha males.

So it kinda demonstrate that even those who promote being yourself by being Alpha males and adhere to Alexander book content, pretty much do use a subset of PUA methods...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - jesseb - 07-31-2018

(07-31-2018, 08:06 AM)lano1106 Wrote: I bought the program 2 days ago and I am going to start stage 1 tonight.

I am very excited about doing this because I have become a true believer into Shannon programs potency...

I got strong evidences of it with previous, less expensive products. The programs deliver what they promise. Sometimes not in the ways that you have expected the result to come but somehow the programmed subconscious mind will guide you toward the result.

So I bought the 2 recommended books

I started to read the one from John Alexander which I find very interesting. Without knowing it, I have pretty much being exposed to the content in the past. For those who know the guy, this $9 kindle book pretty much sum up a bunch Jason Capital products sold at several hundreds of dollars.

I have also being a marketing student of Mr. Capital and one of his mantra is: Copy then innovate

I start to discover the original contents that has been 'borrowed'. John Alexander book is one of them. I also did spotted Mystery Method tips inside JC material. The more original content that I discover, the less I see 'innovation' in JC material...

Anyway, being aware of that material for some time and having integrated some of it already. I know some of the alpha traits have even been amplified by DMSI. I definitely speak louder effortlessly than before using DMSI... I am very delighted to know that AM6 is going to push that even further...

One thing that I did notice and did remind me the recent chaotic argument about PUA vs being natural, it is that I have spotted several PUA techniques inside Alexander book. Here just few of them:

Authority: Dress better
Scarcity/Social proof: Being in demand with women
Likability: Build quick rapport
Use commitment and consistency principle

Those are influence principles shared by marketing, sales, PUA, alpha males.

So it kinda demonstrate that even those who promote being yourself by being Alpha males and adhere to Alexander book content, pretty much do use a subset of PUA methods...

Welcome to the AM6 Journey as im finishing my first month Stage 1

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - SargeMaximus - 07-31-2018

Look forward to your journey lano! I loved AM 6...

It’s so true what you say about original content too. There’s a saying “good artists copy, great artists steal”

It’s also true that what works has worked for hundreds of years, and that re-inventing the wheel is folly...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 07-31-2018

AFAIK, there is no TIS (The temporal feature found in DMSI) in AM6 and I have just started listening like 10 minutes ago but since that I made my purchase 2 days ago and started to read the recommended book,

I have already experienced some benefits already!

A woman in my life just exploded on me last Sunday with anger for a small nothing. My normal way to handle that is to use pavlov conditioning system. Reward good behavior/Punish bad behavior.

So we usually sleep together Sunday but not this week. But what have changed is that I just have red about the passive-aggressive nature of women and how the alpha male has to control the frame to resolve the problem.

Monday evening, she did come back to Sunday events and my frame was: It was a very small thing. There is nothing in it to get upset about. I have maintained that frame and she ended up accepting it and we had sex.

I spoke to one of my female friend at the gym. I did ask her simple question. It was what are planning to do during your vacation? Or Did you had the chance to make tons of fun things during the summer so far? (I don't recall exactly what I said...)

and this ended up by her telling me that she would like to do tons of outdoor activities and she would like to spend a day with me. And I went out from the gym with her phone # so that we can setup the activity...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 08-01-2018

First night sleeping with Stage 1 on. I made a dream that seems related to the program. This is significant because I am NOT dreaming very often.

In my dream, I did rescue hostages from an evil spy organization 'Die Hard' style ;-) The funny thing is that I do have the Bruce Willis look. Before I wake up, the crisis was resolved, hostages safe and I was cheered up by everyone. Some politician gave me a medal.

The funnest part was when I did sink 2 ships of the bad guys by firing missiles from my helicopter...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 08-01-2018

Stage 1, Day 1:

I am already feeling different. I feel more animal and feeling my primal urges when I am around women that I find attractive.

This afternoon, I went to the gym. And at least 3 women that usually don't even look at me did stare at me and even initiate talk with me.

I don't know how else to explain that beside that they weren't interested in me before and they like the new changing me...

Beside that, I am applying what I am reading in the How to become Alpha book. One of the thing is to use the commitment and consistency principle to have the women do stuff for you so that they later back rationalize it as them liking you for doing all this stuff.

I went to the kindergarden to go get my daugther. They were in the backyard playing in a playground. You have to open a gate to let your kid exit the playground. I asked to the cute educator if the gate needs to be closed back. She said yes and closed it. And I frame this small gesture as her doing a small favor for me by telling her thank you to have close the gate for me. This is kind from you.

You may think that this is a big nothign burger but what I want is to integrate this behavior so that it kicks in automatically all the time without having to think about it. I love the ease in which this is coming to me...

And I have noticed that women were more looking at me.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - SargeMaximus - 08-01-2018

Micro agreements are MAJOR pieces of influence. In sales, even just getting people to tell me how they are doing before I go into my pitch (and refusing to go into the pitch till they connect with me) helps set the pace.

That is actually a good book. I read some of it a while ago. Definitely some nuggets in there. Glad to hear you getting early success.

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - lano1106 - 08-02-2018

Stage 1, day 2:
It is the morning so I cannot report yet how day 2 was but I had few random thoughts that I wanted to write down as they are in my head right now.

1. Before going to bed, I did set up my player to play in loop the silent ultrasonic track. I did press pause to go to the bathroom and went to bed only to find out this morning that I forgot to press play when I came back to my room.

It is very hard to discern between playing silent track and not playing at all...

No worries, I am confident that I'll be able to catch up at least 8 hours of listening during the day....

2. I did dream again last night. Wow, I don't know if this is an effect of the sub listening. For me, dreaming 2 days in a row is a world record! I do not recall the exact details of the dream but it wasn't as exciting as the previous one. It involved some negative emotion. Maybe some fear and feeling annoyed by something... Too bad that I don't remember exactly what it was as I am pretty sure that this was my subconscious communicating with my conscious mind...

3. I finished reading How To Become Alpha book from John Alexander...

a) Reading one of the last chapter about relationship where he suggests to use a reward/punishment system to manage the relation has made me smile as this is showing that I already do few things right.

b) I have mixed feelings about the book. There are tons of little gems in this book. Especially when it lays down the alpha definition, the behavior and mindset of an alpha and I am going to write them down on my second reading so that I can focus and really integrate those concepts. However, the second half is another boring 'How to' guide to bring back to your place a woman that you have just met and have sex with her.

The 'let go over my place so that I can show you my amazing stamps collection' advice has nothing novel in it.

In fact, this whole aspect of the book disappoint me a little bit. To me, being an alpha should be so much more than becoming a ladies man... To me, an alpha is the person leading his tribe and he commands respect...

Or maybe that I am wrong and having a lot of sex is part of being an alpha and is what is giving the alpha the magnetism that makes the others want to submit to his leadership...

Being more social and participating to social events and having more friends is definitely something that I can improve and this is a benefits that I am looking to get from using this program.

but something that did annoy me in the book is the whole concept of instadate. Meet some random woman during the day and spend long hours with that person until you end up having sex seems to me like it is anti Alpha and is the perfect example of what I do not like about PUA communities.

To me being, alpha is having a mission in life and working toward reaching it.

IMHO, Having a full day with no plan or planning to walk around with the goal to find a sex partner and have the luxury to spend the whole day with a stranger communicates to you and others that your mission isn't very important and getting sex partners is more important which IMHO is unhealthy...

That being said, some balance is required. You want to have a healthy social life and a fulfilling sex life with multiple partners... This needs to be planned and you need to allocate time to make it happen...

There is a book that I have rediscovered in my bookshelf that I have never read...

It is: The Rational Male by Rollo Tomassi

I am wondering if that would be a good read as I am going through AM6...

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - SargeMaximus - 08-02-2018

I’m not a fan of the rational male but many swear by it.

I’m surprised to read your take on alpha males. While having a mission is important, to me, unless a man is having lots of sex with hot women, he is not an alpha.

I’m sure there are a few world of Warcraft players who have that as their mission in life, but that’s not alpha to me. Or scientists who are the best in their field but are no good with women. Also not alpha. Sex with hot women is the only signal I use to decide if a man is alpha or not. The more hot women, the more alpha. It’s all biological to me.

thx for your input Sarge. but you had to read it first to have an opinion on the book.

The author appears to be very articulated. For me, this is something that I like very much...

Anyway, this is kinda a must read book as I am seeing everywhere people talking about some concepts from the book and having no idea what they are talking about. One of them being hypergamy and feminisit imperative and so on....

I will meditate on your take of the Alpha... I will come back on my alpha definition as the AM6 journey unravel....

but if you were right Sarge, the SM add-on wouldn't be required, no?

RE: Lano1106 AM6 journal - SargeMaximus - 08-02-2018

I did read it. I own a copy. I also own a copy of his other one the follow up. Both of them did not help my game in any way, which is all I care about with pick up books. Also, hyper gamy is a good cop out if you let it.

Not sure what you mean about sm lead in tho.

SM as in Sex Magnet program.

If being Alpha means have sex with a lot of hot women, Achieving AM6 goal would allow you to say Mission Accomplished in that department and SM3 program would have no reason to exist..

I just come back from a drugstore. 3 female employees did welcome me very nicely. Back to back... Very nice female attention.

At the prescription counter, there was a waiting line to give prescription but as I arrived a girl behind the counter, did open a second line just to serve me. I felt like I was receiving a VIP treatment...

I did flirt with a very hot black woman... She forgot something on her way out... So when I was exiting the place, I met her again and I did tease her about having forgotten something...

She walked very close to me that our arms skin did touch together... I'll take that as an IOI...