Subliminal Talk
Magnus goes for success with USLM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Magnus goes for success with USLM (/Thread-Magnus-goes-for-success-with-USLM)

Pages: 1 2

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 10-13-2018

That's pretty much exactly what happened today Shannon. I was looking through houses and one popped up that if I still had the loan from my parents I would have overlooked, after a bit of investigation it turned out this house could be quite a profitable investment. There are a lot of complications to work through with it before it becomes a very real possibility so at the moment I wouldn't put my chances of getting at much more than 25% but I'm hoping with USLM2 those chances may increase a fair bit.

Another small thing happened today that I would put down to LM. I had put my washing out on the line before I went out to view houses for the day and a few hours later it started raining, I was very sure I would come home to sodden clothes. When I arrived home I found my clothes sitting inside bone dry, one of the people I live with had pulled my clothes in for me. While this is something very small it's also something that has never happened before while I have been living with these same people.

I usually start to hit resistance after around a week with the never subs then it starts to get very heavy after about two so will be interesting to see what happens over the next two weeks with the new FRMs in place.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Paul1131 - 10-13-2018

(10-12-2018, 09:47 PM)Shannon Wrote: One thing I have noted about USLM1, it would create situations that started off seeming bad, and then they would end up making things much better somehow. Maybe that's what happened here too?

I got a few of those though I was thinking of it more as something that otherwise was going to go horribly wrong, but I was able to catch and correct in time by a stroke of luck. Once or twice I was even able to rurn it it my advantage.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 10-22-2018

Day 2 of my second round of USLM2 and something is going on.

Havent noticed any signs of success or luck the last few days but something happened this morning. When I woke I had this profound understanding or knowing of just how scared I was of rejection, it was like having a veil pulled off after so many years of it hiding in the background. I started day dreaming all these different scenarios where I could get rejected and noticing how afraid I was. It seems as though I have been afraid of the fear itself and the feeling of being out of control that it leads to. Hopefully that it makes sense. Simply put it seems fear makes me feel like I'm losing control and I'm afraid of losing control so I hide any fears I might have far far away from awareness.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 11-10-2018

Day 5 of USLM3 and although the success part is yet to manifest have had some small instances of luck.

To get to work in the mornings I drive then take a bus then walk the rest of the way. Two days ago it was raining heavily and I didn't have an umbrella so was sure I would get wet as during my drive it was raining heavily. As soon as I pulled up to do my walk to the bus the rain stopped, I then walked to the bus still dry. Within a minute of hopping on the bus it was raining heavily again and stayed that way for my entire 30 minute bus trip. Then just as I was getting out of the bus to do my walk to work it stopped raining again and didn't start until a few minutes after I got into work. This same process happened on the way home from work, so I managed through some miracle to stay dry the entire day.

On the house buying front one of the houses I'm looking at as a potential development was looking highly likely to not go ahead and had an offer on it. The other day that offer fell through and talking to a friend in the town planning department was advised the place I'm looking at possibly could be OK for development. I'd pretty much given up hope on that place but now it's looking like it may be a possibility again. If it goes through it would mean I could put on two house worth $1million+ each. Potentially banking $400k over the next 3 years.

I also play the lottery, just a small amount each week and have won in the last two draws with enough of a win to fund the next 6 draws.

Work has been a struggle lately, while motivation is high everything that could go wrong there has. I'm hoping the success based mindset kicks in soon.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 12-03-2018

Can't believe it's almost been a month already. Must say I've been noticing less resistance with this version, there's still some there but I'm guessing that is the FRM helping with it being less. Will be good to move onto newer versions of FRM when they come out.

My primary goal is still buying a house and am making headway. I had given up on buying a section but this one came back on the market at a much lower price than it had been so it was closer to what I could afford. The last week has been spent doing investigations into building on it and it's staking up well. It's a very nice private site as well with good views. Spoke to a valuer who said in todays market he thought with the house I was looking at it would be worth 1.3 - 1.4 million which means my numbers add up as I had 1.05 million as a worst case scenario for entire costs which would leave between 250k and 350k in equity. So the offer is going in tomorrow and then they will either accept or it's to the negotiating table.

Other things I have noticed have been a few dreams. One that really stands out was one where I was sitting around checking out this girl, she then came up to me and said "I'm really nervous but can we go on a date". Somehow I knew she was young (only 22) so I remember thinking she's way to young I can't do this, it's wrong what will people think of me. Next thing I knew me and her were on the bed. I knew I found her extremely attractive but there was this fear about people judging me for being with someone so young. Anyway looks like FRM at work.

I'm now at the longest I've been on a single sub without giving up due to resistance since WM now so that's a good thing.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 12-06-2018

The initial goal I set with USLM has now been hit and I now own a piece of land as long as my due diligence adds up. It ended up only being 1% more than I had hoped to pay as well. Which will leave me with a house worth 250k - 350k above what I end up paying for it.

So am now going to have to set a new goal to work towards.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 12-09-2018

The numbers on the property and build are starting to look really good, looks like I might even come slightly under what I anticipated which is unusual for a build.

With this in mind I'm going to stick with USLM for 3 months then switch over to DMSI to get me ready for my holiday next August. Going to keep my goal to successfully complete my build under my budget till the land gets settled.

It's a lot of work at the moment and I can definitely feel myself starting to burn out but productivity is sky high at the moment and I know it's only two more weeks at this pace before I can relax a bit. Also haven't watched TV in a week which is unusual given I usually watch 1 hour per night. I'm also spending less and less time playing mobile games and more and more time getting things sorted. My nutrition and fitness is also off at the moment so will need to get that sorted once things calm down a bit.