Subliminal Talk
Magnus goes for success with USLM - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Magnus goes for success with USLM (/Thread-Magnus-goes-for-success-with-USLM)

Pages: 1 2

Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 07-30-2018

I've been doing DMSI off and on for a long time now not so much as my top priority but because of the latest tech in it but when US/LM came out it seemed like a logical move given where I am at, while women would be great they aren't my top priority for the time being. There were a couple of drivers behind the move.

I was using DMSI 3.2A for 7 loops a day up until 1.5 months ago.

1. Resistance - I feel DMSI has come in leaps and bounds when it comes to overcoming resistance. I used to get massive amounts of anxiety when listening to subs and it wouldn't go away. Now it seems the latest tech is just complete stonewalling, I view this as progress it feels like the next version or two of DMSI is finally going to get past the last of the resistance in this area and get some great results. So I will pick it up again later this year or early next.
2. Women isn't so much of priority given I'm both trying to buy my first house (not many people manage to in my country) and trying to find a new job as mines both gotten unfulfilling and is paying a bit under the market rate. I seem to be struggling with both of so this is where I'm hoping US/LM can help out.

For many years I have had a very negative mindset around success having been bought up in an environment where whatever I did was never good enough. This has played out throughout my life making me very determined but at the same time never expecting myself to succeed. I've always felt that I've never truly reached my full potential in life not through lack of trying but through not feeling like I would ever succeed or being unlucky.

Being naturally very resistant I'm hoping this will trigger less fear than DMSI and I will only need to run side B for 1 loop but the plan is to run Side B for one loop till I go away overseas. If I'm still not seeing results by then (Thats four weeks away) I'll switch over to 7 loops a night until the 3 months is up then switch to A if needed.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 08-01-2018

Day 3 listening to trickling stream through headphones at night.

So far nothing to report but far to early to draw any conclusions. One thing that has happen is everytime I've listened with fail I've started crying not to sure when there is no H & C in side B

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Shannon - 08-01-2018

That is certainly an interesting reaction. Can you discern why you are crying? Is it releasing pain? Fear of achieving the goals? Processing something about the program or goal? Something else? What is the cause?

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 08-01-2018

Hi Shannon, unable to find the exact cause but there's no pain or fear behind it, it feels like a release as it's very cathartic and I feel very free after it. It feels identical to when I have released things previously what it was releasing I am unsure

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Shannon - 08-01-2018

(08-01-2018, 11:48 AM)Magnus Wrote: Hi Shannon, unable to find the exact cause but there's no pain or fear behind it, it feels like a release as it's very cathartic and I feel very free after it. It feels identical to when I have released things previously what it was releasing I am unsure

Sounds like you are letting go of unnecessary limitations to your success, in order to successfully become the living, breathing embodiment of raw, unadulterated, pure unstoppable success!

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Zane - 08-03-2018

I remember I cried on MLS-5.5G.. After that I was much more emotionally mature and less impulsive.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 08-06-2018

Releasing sounds a lot like it, although resistance has kicked in now.

Last week was running pretty smoothly, this week on the otherhand has been the opposite. Everything has been as unsuccessful as possible, been sleeping in, ruining late for work, giving my worst performances at work yet, unmotivated, broken a number of things, had lots of unexpected bills come in etc. I'm hoping this resistance passes soon.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 08-14-2018

Decided to increase my loops to 7 last night and had one of the most intense dreams Ive had in a long time. Drempt I was riding in the passenger seat of my flatmates truck up a long winding, icy road and we were going way to fast we went around one corner and just kept sliding until we went off the side of the cliff. We then started falling for what seemed like forever and I just remember saying "no, this can't be the end, I've got so much more to achieve in life" there was a massive feeling of regret for not having achieved more and of course some fear in there. That's when I woke up.

Outside still seems like the opposite of success. I've got a new manager at work that is trying to tell me how to do my job which is constraining how well I can do my job. On another note my ex contacted me after not hearing from her for 6 months or so but she is bad news and a whole load of trouble so ill be staying well away from her.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 08-14-2018

Thoughts are starting to move towards business again and it's not just thoughts have noticed business coming up in more conversations with people. I've always had a passion for entrepreneurship, for solving peoples problem, for experimentation. Probably why I enjoyed working at start-ups so much, I lost passion for my current corporate environment a while back. Have started a couple of small business in the past and while I found it hard and frustrating at times it was the most fulfilling work I've ever done and where I've shined the most and been at my best.

I've also started reading lean startup again.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 08-16-2018

Been having some intense dreams the last few nights, can't remember what they were about but I remember them being very intense.

One thing I've realised is just how much of my life and decisions have been dictated by fear and negativity. Everything from succeeding with women to struggling with social situations when I was younger to going to uni. The few times I find myself not being ruled by fear I'm full of hope and my creativity is free to run wild. I never really wanted to go to uni when I was younger, I never wanted to go work in a corporate environment. I remember during uni developing an electronic cataloguing system for a museum and it worked really well. My lecturer was trying to push me to create a business from it as at the time there wasn't anything around that did that but it was fear that held me back, what if I failed, what if I didn't make any money, what would people think of me. A lot of these memories and feelings are coming up around success at the moment. I have a feeling OF 6g is going to be a massive program for me.

There's also a lot of feelings of regret coming up at the moment, my brother created a highly successful business and is on track to become a multi millionaire before the age of 30. I see that and think of the number of opportunities that I had to do similar but didn't due to fear and am filled with regret for not living up to my potential.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Zane - 08-16-2018

Well, now u can. It's never too late buddy

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 08-18-2018

Thanks Zane, I'm still not old myself only 33 so there is still time.

Just a quick one around possible LM kicking in have won the lotto twice this week, just small prizes but I usually get the cheapest ticket possible for two draws per week and won on both. Haven't had that happen before.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Magnus - 10-12-2018

USLM2

There's defiantly something different about this sub, within about 10 minutes of listening I could feel tingling running up my legs which I've never felt on a sub before.

Got my first run in last night and upon waking knew I had some pretty intense dreams and had the usual heavy head accompanied by some feelings of fear and anxiety. These cleared up within an hour or two and were replaced by a calm and centered feeling, which showed in being able to socialize better than I have been able to in a long time.

One of my main goals at the moment is buying a house that I want to live in, Unfortunately I had a bit of bad luck on that front today. My parents had offered previously to lend me some money to make up the last of the deposit for it, they then today backed out of it. This left me feeling angry and helpless for a while, the key difference here was usually I would dwell in this feeling for days but this time it was only an hour or two before I was back to coming up with solutions on how I could still move ahead without getting a loan from them. Once I had moved back into finding solutions the calm and centered feeling returned.

That's it for today, it's to early to say how well this sub will work for me but I know fear has always been what's held me back and there seems to be something different about this sub that I haven't had in any other sub I've used.

RE: Magnus goes for success with USLM - Shannon - 10-12-2018

One thing I have noted about USLM1, it would create situations that started off seeming bad, and then they would end up making things much better somehow. Maybe that's what happened here too?