Subliminal Talk
What would you like me to build next? - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: What would you like me to build next? (/Thread-What-would-you-like-me-to-build-next--9783)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Vincent_Vega - 07-31-2018

LTU could be interesting.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - DarkPlouf - 07-31-2018

Since so many people are struggling with procrastination I vote for UM/OP. It should really emphasize taking action, right now right here, not "tomorrow". Human is fucking lazy.
Take action, destroy laziness and hesitation.

On a personal side I would prefer a spiritual sub. Although I understand not many people are interested in it. But the benefits can be tremendous if used well.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Fluffy - 07-31-2018

Yeah I think an Astral Projection sub, would be very beneficial spiritually.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Omni3 - 07-31-2018

(07-31-2018, 03:21 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: Since so many people are struggling with procrastination I vote for UM/OP. It should really emphasize taking action, right now right here, not "tomorrow". Human is ***** lazy.

On a personal sode I would prefer a spiritual sub. Although I understand not many people are interested in it. But the benefits can be tremendous if used well.

'Spiritual' can open up higher states of consciousness/awareness which can lead to enhanced powers - 'Superpowers' even. Eg, psychic development, telepathy, precognition, premonition, plus of course 'manifestation'...

+1+1+1+1 for this!!!:angel:

RE: What would you like me to build next? - thor2014 - 07-31-2018

Increase muscle mass

RE: What would you like me to build next? - ImFreeman - 07-31-2018

Increase height after 20

Become irresistibly attractive to money = US + UM + wealthy mindset + luck magnifier (charge 500 for this one if you like, im buying it)

Change your eye color just to see if it works lol. Does not need to be an extreme change, maybe from brown to light brown/honey color would be nice

RE: What would you like me to build next? - DarkPlouf - 07-31-2018

(07-31-2018, 09:27 PM)Djinnni Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 03:21 PM)DarkPlouf Wrote: Since so many people are struggling with procrastination I vote for UM/OP. It should really emphasize taking action, right now right here, not "tomorrow". Human is ***** lazy.

On a personal sode I would prefer a spiritual sub. Although I understand not many people are interested in it. But the benefits can be tremendous if used well.

'Spiritual' can open up higher states of consciousness/awareness which can lead to enhanced powers - 'Superpowers' even. Eg, psychic development, telepathy, precognition, premonition, plus of course 'manifestation'...

+1+1+1+1 for this!!!:angel:

Yeah exactly. Intuition can save your ass big time and open up the ways to successful paths you wouldn't even think of. Psychic development helps you to listen to the world and act smarter instead of planning randomly or on a whim.
And indeed, working in the spiritual increases your manifestation skills and your ability to shape reality. It's a great toolset to have to back up any real life effort. Science has already evidence of meditation increasing brain plasticity.

Should I also mention all these great historical personalities that got their ideas from dreams? Tapping into a higher state of consciousness and practicing LD can def help with having the same experience. Deeper meditation sessions are also favorable to insights.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Rebel_GQ - 07-31-2018

UM/OP. For me, I struggle in this area because I'm naturally low energy and become physically tired as the day goes on, especially by the evening; caffeine can only take me so far which I'm trying to cut down on. When the tiredness kicks in, I really don't feel like doing anything at all even though I know I need to.

Is there a way to add increasing physical and mental energy to UM/OP? That feeling of having a caffeine high where you feel you can channel that energy into doing something productive. If not, how about something like proper prioritization, better time management and increase efficiency? That way we can make better use of the time we have.

Also, I've read somewhere here that UM/OP and US/LM don't really blend (there is a conflict?). I didn't quite get it. What was the reason again why all four cannot be combined in a single sub? I think that would make an awesome sub if it could.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - MasterEnki - 08-01-2018

According to the thread: Shannon’s Journal Discussion (volume 1)

Dated: 11-09-2015 Post #473

From Shannon:

Quote:Now uploading Manifest Your Perfect Mixed Race Sexual Lover 5G and Manifest Your Perfect Sexual Friend With Benefits 5G.

What happened to these?

I can’t find them in the shop.

Both look really awesome.

With that said, I’m currently using AYP FWB 4G, middle of Month 7 (Day 193, today)at the moment. I think the 5G (or higher) may have quicker results.

Also, I second the suggestion of AYPs in more powerful formats (5G or higher).

Edit:
https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Journals-Shannon-s-Journal-Discussion-?page=24

This should be the link to the quote mentioned above.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Zane - 08-01-2018

I am pretty sure he started working and gonna surprise us soon..

RE: What would you like me to build next? - DarkPlouf - 08-01-2018

(07-31-2018, 11:04 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: Change your eye color just to see if it works lol. Does not need to be an extreme change, maybe from brown to light brown/honey color would be nice
It works. People have been using random youtube subliminal for changing their eyes color and it does lighten the color. Dark and dark brown iris turning hazel or light brown. That's def possible.
If you join Korean subliminal communities you'll be amazed at what subs or just LOA can do. Those people are obsessed with physical changes and subs definitely can make drastic changes.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - lonewolf888 - 08-01-2018

Hair sub with thick hair, complete reversal of receding hair line, regrowth and super high density of hair.

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Jake2015 - 08-01-2018

(08-01-2018, 01:25 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 11:04 PM)ImFreeman Wrote: Change your eye color just to see if it works lol. Does not need to be an extreme change, maybe from brown to light brown/honey color would be nice
It works. People have been using random youtube subliminal for changing their eyes color and it does lighten the color. Dark and dark brown iris turning hazel or light brown. That's def possible.
If you join Korean subliminal communities you'll be amazed at what subs or just LOA can do. Those people are obsessed with physical changes and subs definitely can make drastic changes.

Im confused, dont those people suffer from resistance and stonewall their subs?

RE: What would you like me to build next? - Shannon - 08-01-2018

(07-31-2018, 11:11 AM)jonathan4all Wrote:
(07-31-2018, 06:21 AM)Frosted Wrote: AYPG 5.5g

Few AYP series would be nice, but Shannon still hasn't amassed skills on this. Probably he is gonna release some after full 6g development. 4g version of AYP series have not many noteworthy results so far. But , I'm pretty hopeful soon we will enjoy some attraction series , those days aren't far.

It's not a matter of skills. It's a matter of building them in 6G so they don't have to be built again, and because 6G will make them significantly more effective the first time.