Subliminal Talk
Masterchief's DMSI 3.2 Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Masterchief's DMSI 3.2 Journal (/Thread-Masterchief-s-DMSI-3-2-Journal)

Masterchief's DMSI 3.2 Journal - Masterchief - 07-21-2018

I thought I would post my results from doing 3.2 as I am finding more success from it than 3.1. Hopefully some information can help in the development in 3.3.

I work with an office full of girls/women. Two girls in the recruitment department told me that a new starter who started a month ago, would really like me to ask her out. We already shared jokes over e-mail.

I had gotten a smartphone by end of march. I started 3.2 in March, so I am not sure if this was dmsi pushing me. I feeling it may have been, as I keep hearing about how good dating apps are and some guys on the forum are finding success with them.

So I got the girls number and been whatsapp messaging her. I told her how I find her cute and would like to see her over the weekend. She said she would see me anytime. During this time I had recurring thoughts that I can't believe a girl like this would be interested in me. I would say she is average but she is 25 whereas I am 36.

I am not sure why I would have this thought, unless DMSI is shining some light on a belief that I didn't have previously.

When it came to confirming the saturday date day on Friday she said she was drunk when she was confirming the day, and whether she could meet a little later in the day. For some reason the cheek of this really annoyed me so I rescheduled for the next weekend. I remember going home really annoyed. I could have rescheduled for a later time on Saturday, but it would be too inconvenient.

We did reschedule the week after and went for a Nandos (popular UK restaurant) and saw Tag in the cinema. During the movie we held hands an interlocked fingers. Afterwards we went for drinks. We have very good chemistry in person and even over work e-mail are joking about. At the end of the date I went to kiss her hand, she had a strange look and hugged me a well. I wasn't sure if I was in the friendzone, with that hug.

Third date we were supposed to see the new Jurassic park movie but decided to go to a coastal town instead. We walked around exploring the town holding hands then sat down in some shade, in a field. As we were quite close to each other we started kissing. I don't even remember who made the first move, i'm pretty certain it was her. Her hands were all over my body. This lasted two hours.

In between kissing she said "Don't fall in love with me" which was strange. I assumed this meant she was dating around, to find the right person. I am fine with this as we have very good chemistry, that is difficult to beat.

Afterwards we went for a stroll, joking about back to the car.

This week she has been quite distant, canceling plans saying her life is getting stressful. She is moving out of her ex boyfriend's nan's house where she was living previously.

I have queried why she would be a little distant, with the two girls that originally told me she was interested in me. they mentioned she came out of a long term relationship. She has only been in one relationship.

I'm going to give it another two weeks before I try to organise another date. If there is similar resistance, I will just wait to see what the aura from 3.3 will do. I won't push it any further.

RE: Masterchief's DMSI 3.2 Journal - Masterchief - 08-05-2018

So I just realised it has been nine weeks I have been masturbation free. That's three times as much as the longest I have gone. I managed 3 weeks at least twice.

The anti masturbation module has been a success. I didn't really notice anything whilst I was a month on version B, then the single loops of A.

Since doing 2 loops of A, I really noticed the effects. Have been doing 7 loops of A and B, and the effects are still holding. Nofap helped in having light hearted conversations with a new barister at a coffee place I go regularly. Especially making conversation on the fly and being relaxed about it, instead of worrying what to say next. I'm sure DMSI was helping as well.

There is a dreaded phase for all people doing nofap called the flatline. Where all the good effects are gone, and fatigue sets in. There is a lot of emotional sensitivity as well, which DMSI probably affected as well.

If other users are experiencing the same thing then it could be the flatline and not the sub.

At 68 days, it looks like I am past the flatline. On friday my lady manager who is quite stern, but good looking was laughing and joking with me. And said in an e-mail looks like my charisma helped in getting another department in agreeing to one of her requests she asked me to look into.

I noticed a big shift on friday. I'm not sure if you can conciusly notice your body is giving of pheromones. Was a strange feeling, like a shaky glow.

Hopefully the anti-masturbation module is kept in 3.3 I will continue the nofap till I have a girlfriend or when I see my coworker ever again.