Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 (/Thread-DMSI-3-2--9770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: DMSI - Zane - 08-15-2018

(08-15-2018, 04:55 PM)Infinite Wrote: I can't wait to see the new me's!

I saw Confusion. He pissed me off, turned me off to the point that for the first time I thought that he is ugly. This is a guy who I used to think was a ten! He looks ugly to me now. Odd He has upset me plenty of times before and I still thought that he was hot. Things are different now that I'm listening to dmsi.

Yeah, that happens on DMSI you start seeing their real soul/personality.

You are growing emotional and mentally.. Keep listening to it Girl.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-15-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-16-2018

2nd night of 2nd round of B tracks, played 6 loops.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-17-2018

3rd night, 2nd round of B, played 4 tracks.

RE: DMSI - RTBoss - 08-17-2018

(08-17-2018, 02:57 AM)Infinite Wrote: 3rd night, 2nd round of B, played 4 tracks.

Husband had to have me again. Came and got me off the couch. Said he wanted me all day, he was around me a lot.

He says that my voice has been very lately.

The last two times that we had sex, so says that my vagina feels more loose than it ever has. I can see what he means because he doesn't feel nearly as good as he did when I first started using dmsi. This concerns me.

Strange. Your initial reports suggested you were getting tighter and tighter, and suddenly you feel loose?

Perhaps it's a one-off. See if that becomes a pattern, or gets worse. Also, see if other positive effects you've been experiencing disappear. If so, you may have hit some resistance that's temporarily stopped your execution of some or all of the script.

If this remains an issue, or continously gets worse, going to version A may be warranted.

edited

RE: DMSI - Darkness - 08-17-2018

Have you tried doing kegel exercises?

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-18-2018

4th night of B tracks, played 7.

RE: DMSI - Zane - 08-18-2018

(08-18-2018, 03:46 AM)Infinite Wrote: 4th night of B tracks, played 7.

Had sex with so last night. He says that I feel back to dmsi levels of tightness again. I am relieved, but now I'm worried about what will happen when I stop listening to DMSI in a few months to get on breast growth. I will continue to update.

I got so turned on listening to the sub last night, that I just wanted oral sex. So gave it to me as if he knew! Then I turned around and he wanted to f me, I gladly let him. Ever since the time when I woke up thinking that my v is for entrance, I've been please4d to offer it up to him whenever he wants it. I even fantasize about it being so good that I let others who lust for it enjoy it, wether it's fg, touching or oral.

Few guys on DMSI have reported that after using DMSI for long term (IIRC) they have started noticing some changes in their physical appearance. Like Chest out, Straight Posture.. Some even reported increase muscle mass (I think Sarge said that).. Glow on skin.. So to be it looks that DMSI also works on physical appearance which would make u look sexy.

If u are a woman then it's possible that you might see some growth in ur breasts.. Like u r seeing changes and tightness down there.. Its possible.

So best would be to take measurements right now and then check back after 2 months on DMSI and see if u see any changes.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-18-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-19-2018

5th night, played 10 B loops

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-20-2018

6th night, played 5 b loops

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 08-21-2018

7th night of b tracks, played 9.