Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 (/Thread-DMSI-3-2--9770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: DMSI - mat422 - 10-22-2018

Chiming in here. You've had really good results Infinite so I can imagine stereo will be even better. I've never used mono, but I know when I finally switched to two speakers next to my head as I slept I was able to Integrate the sub better. I think stereo has the biggest benefit to those who resist a lot, activating both hemispheres of the brain and having them work together helps overcome resistance a lot better. I'd compare it to being more focused and on task. Mono is maybe like if you're trying to do work but have the TV on in the background. It's not really pure focus.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 10-22-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 10-24-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 10-25-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Darkness - 10-25-2018

(10-24-2018, 05:57 AM)Infinite Wrote: There are two great things that happened to me because of being on the BIATHM sub. Unfortunately these two things got cleared during my time on DMSI A.

Yesterday I was in a difficult situation in which I ended up on panic mode, just like I would had before I got into the subs.
The only difference was that I didn't actually feel the feelings of panic. My mind was on panic mode, but the feelings weren't there.

What were they?

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 10-25-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Zane - 10-25-2018

(10-24-2018, 05:57 AM)Infinite Wrote: There are two great things that happened to me because of being on the BIATHM sub. Unfortunately these two things got cleared during my time on DMSI A.

Yesterday I was in a difficult situation in which I ended up on panic mode, just like I would had before I got into the subs.
The only difference was that I didn't actually feel the feelings of panic. My mind was on panic mode, but the feelings weren't there.

Only ur mind was in panic mode, but feelings weren't there.

I am familiar with that state and this is a sign of progress. Keep listening, you are doing great.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 10-26-2018

edited

RE: DMSI 3.2 - Infinite - 12-13-2018

edited

RE: DMSI 3.2 - Zane - 12-13-2018

Oh! Believe me. I have experienced stuff which if I were to tell anyone else.. I will be considered a nut case

RE: DMSI 3.2 - Infinite - 12-14-2018

edited

RE: DMSI 3.2 - Zane - 12-14-2018

(12-14-2018, 06:15 AM)Infinite Wrote: Well then that means that you have experienced very interesting things that most people are not ready to hear about. That’s pretty cool.

I have kinda become used to these " mini-miracles/manifestations". I mean, I am slowly reaching a stage where all I have to do is just visualize that goal and it eventually becomes a reality in few days or hours.

All I do is just visualize and let go.

These mini-miracles/manifestations started with DMSI-3.2. On UMOP these were just random subconscious manifestations.

But on USLM-5.5G. I can actually focus on it and it manifest in one way or another. Sometimes directly and sometimes indirectly. Still it's a work in progress.

RE: DMSI 3.2 - Omni3 - 12-14-2018

Many moons ago I've been 'guided/advised' (Clairaudience/Rule 4 stuff) a couple of times.

One meant I avoided a head injury which left the guy who took the place where I would've been as a 'vegetable' for 10 years. Had the (Rule 4 stuff) not advised me to 'go to the pub' even though I wasn't a drinker and didn't go to the pub at lunchtimes I chose to go. Thus avoiding meeting with a friend who's car steering broke and a subsequent collision with a truck.

Fast forward to a few years back (Rule 4) meant I began training to be an Energy Healer. 2 days before the 2nd course I came off my motorbike on my commute and fractured my heel. I saw that as enough of an injury for me to decide to stop riding (Or at least not so aggressively) but an injury from which I could fully recover. Thankfully I have fully recovered. I also considered the bike accident was 'some way' to prevent me from continuing the path of Energy Healing. I have continued since.

Love to all!!