Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 (/Thread-DMSI-3-2--9770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-20-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-20-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - 4Kingdoms - 09-21-2018

(09-20-2018, 06:18 PM)Infinite Wrote: Something uncanny happened while I was playing the tracks today. I started playing them at 10:55, by the time 3 pm came around, only 2 A tracks had played. I didn't have them playing on repetitive loops. I was home and nothing unusual happened. It seemed as if the two tracks played one after the other. Why only two when each one is just am hour and three minutes long? Has anything like this happened to anyone before? When I realized that it was 3 pm, I felt as if I had lost a few hours of my day, it went so fast. I went online and next thing I know, it was 3 o'clock. Maybe I went in a trance or I tuned out? That still doesn't explain why just two tracks played. Everything seemed so normal, but it wasn't. As freaky as this all is, I don't feel scared or weirded out by what happened.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xED2oWtiqug
"I lost 3 hours of my life!" - 2 Stories Of Lost Time and Dimensional Glitches!

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-22-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Zane - 09-22-2018

Believe ever since I started 5.5G subs. I have experienced so many of these.

When I was on MLS-5.5G. Time went so slow. That I would get so much annoyed.

On DMSI months flew by as if like weeks.

On UMOP as soon as i start playing it. 30 mins would pass so fast as if it was only 5 mins.

I have also noticed some weird behaviour when my tablet would turn off all of a sudden as if my subconscious was trying really hard. My tablet would be fully charged and will drain so quick.

My Theory is that my subconscious did some sort of psycho-kenesis or Telekenesis to my tablet.

Sometimes I think all this is reality bending at work.

RE: DMSI - Kol - 09-22-2018

5.5 G subs affect my sense of time aswell. I wonder if thats why I have difficulties recalling the first day of a cycle to not break ASRB.

RE: DMSI - mat422 - 09-22-2018

(09-20-2018, 06:18 PM)Infinite Wrote: Something uncanny happened while I was playing the tracks today. I started playing them at 10:55, by the time 3 pm came around, only 2 A tracks had played. I didn't have them playing on repetitive loops. I was home and nothing unusual happened. It seemed as if the two tracks played one after the other. Why only two when each one is just am hour and three minutes long? Has anything like this happened to anyone before? When I realized that it was 3 pm, I felt as if I had lost a few hours of my day, it went so fast. I went online and next thing I know, it was 3 o'clock. Maybe I went in a trance or I tuned out? That still doesn't explain why just two tracks played. Everything seemed so normal, but it wasn't. As freaky as this all is, I don't feel scared or weirded out by what happened.

Can't say I've ever experienced the time loss. But I have felt "pulled" listening to dmsi a couple of times. Strange sort of traveling sensation as if things were moving around me.

I don't have any idea how reality works, so I can only speculate. But if you believe in the multiverse theory of the universe you could assume that maybe you jumped track to a different universe where another version of yourself was actually ahead in time. But all theory and I have no means to test that.

All I know is that the tech Shannon has been developing challenges people's concepts of "reality". A lot of people live with a very limited view of the world around them. The main issue is most people will only believe it when the see it, but their skepticism also keeps them firmly locked into their beliefs. So it goes, I've never experienced that ----> it's not possible-----> Preventing it from ever happening. Probably could throw in a healthy dose of fear there that also keeps them locked down.

I would be really interested to hear any further sort of experiences like this though so feel free to journal about them. Your experience on dmsi has been really interesting. And most people on this forum are very open to the non-conventional here, so there won't be any "you're crazy" judgement.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-24-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-26-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - 4Kingdoms - 09-26-2018

(09-26-2018, 03:09 AM)Infinite Wrote: I thought the A side helps you to get rid of shame.

Actually, I believe it does contain a script to overcome guilt, shame, and fear.
However, it is a process and everyone is different at how quickly/slowly the process of overcoming guilt, shame, and fear works on each individual's experiences throughout life.

RE: DMSI - Zane - 09-26-2018

Usually "A" side might make u feel like Shit but believe me when u switch to "B" after "A" u will be on whole another level.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-26-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-30-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - mat422 - 09-30-2018

Throughout my experience with A it leads me to believe you'll have moments where you regress. It's a strange thing, but it's like you'll come face to face with things you thought you had overcome but actually just buried deep down. This is a good thing though because you are more consciously aware of it vs having it pull your strings in the background. My best advice is to be mindful of this "past you" and don't allow it to dominate your thoughts and convince you that you are or aren't a certain way.