Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 (/Thread-DMSI-3-2--9770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: DMSI - Have at ye - 09-16-2018

(09-16-2018, 03:30 PM)kingpill Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 03:20 PM)Djinnni Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 02:25 PM)kingpill Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 01:57 PM)Infinite Wrote: Thanks for explaining that. I did not see any of these people react to me., but SO did. This might have happened to me today. Some guy looked up at me, but he quickly looked back down at his phone again when he noticed that I was looking at him. Could it have been because he found the aura attractive, but he thought that I was unatractive when he saw who the aura belonged to? I didn't think he was repulsive, but I didn't think that he was attractive. I thought that dmsi adjusted itself so that they find you attractive?

Doubt it tbh, I've felt the aura of some girl before, she was unattractive and I still pursued it like it was almost spiritual. Doubt the aura she projected at me was as strong as DMSI too.

If anything, he prob didn't think he was good enough and thought you would be condensing/rude to him in an almost "why would I date YOU, peasant" kind of way

EDIT: OR he could have had thoughts like hes not good enough for you so why bother looking. lol

Yes, it's definitely healthiest for you to frame/reframe it as yourself being the attractive one - otherwise you're going against the grain of the sub(s).
Lol defo. You always need to reframe things as you being the most attractive, etc.

Also the fact that he reacted by looking down so quickly probably means that he got scared on an instinctual level. He prob felt the aura, thought that this persons high value/super attractive, got scared, then quickly looked at their phone. lol

This most probably also happened on a sub-concious level too

It is most probably this. He may have also wanted to avoid you noticing him glaring at you. Smile There's even a chance he might have considered you *too* attractive compared to his self-image for him to feel comfortable gazing at you directly.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-17-2018

3rd night, 8 B tracks
4th night, 1 B track

edited

RE: DMSI - RTBoss - 09-17-2018

This "endless cycle of healing" is merely a theory some people have. Version A does a good job of clearing obstacles to properly executing the DMSI script. And if your vagina might benefit, sounds like something worth trying. You can always go back to Version B - but if I were you, I would try running Version A until the break (if you're going to take one) for 3.3.

RE: DMSI - Zane - 09-17-2018

When I used DMSI I didnt really liked the idea of H&C but after after few days one being "A" I really started to like it.

Infact the "B" is much much more stronger when u run it after being in "A" for a while.

If u ask me you should give it a shot for a month. H&C is all worth it. If it wasn't for HC modules Idk where I would be they really helped me so much.

edited

RE: DMSI - mat422 - 09-17-2018

Confusion sounds like he's a manipulator, I think getting tangled up with him would have some negative consequences. If you're engaging in the healing again, you might have old insecurities pop up. Confusion sounds like the type of guy that can pick up on those and twist your mind to get what he wants. Overall I think that would be really bad for the healing process.

RE: DMSI - Omni3 - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 09:27 AM)Infinite Wrote: Thanks guys, I switched over to A, and I'm really curious about Kim Anami.

Get your v kung fu on Girl!!!

edited

RE: DMSI - Omni3 - 09-17-2018

(09-17-2018, 03:11 PM)Infinite Wrote:
(09-17-2018, 09:37 AM)mat422 Wrote: Confusion sounds like he's a manipulator, I think getting tangled up with him would have some negative consequences. If you're engaging in the healing again, you might have old insecurities pop up. Confusion sounds like the type of guy that can pick up on those and twist your mind to get what he wants. Overall I think that would be really bad for the healing process.

I appreciate you saying this, Mat. You're right about him. He has always tried to make me feel insecure about myself. He and I have also engaged in emotional outbursts in front of other people. He gets more emotional than I do. He is either very nice or he's enraged. I've been keeping my distance. I will take your advice as best as I can in this situation.

Yep, I think 'make the target feel insecure' would be lesson no 1 in the manipulator's handbook. I had an associate/business partner once and when I didn't agree with his dishonesty/manipulations and called him on it he said - rather than calling it dishonesty he preferred the term machiavellian ('Arch Manipulator'). So some people are twisted and can't 'see the light.'

The best way to deal with such person's is to hold a strong self awareness/centredness. They will want to trigger any lower emotions one is trying to supress - they will find joy in this - they'll feel they can control you because they can trigger you. Remove the trigger and they are powerless. I feel DMSI and many of Shannon's subs naturally help one achieve this. But getting some space during the process is valuable. Also check out YT vids on Narcissists.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-18-2018

edited

Played 8 A tracks last night.

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-19-2018

Played 7 A tracks last night