Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 (/Thread-DMSI-3-2--9770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-14-2018

1st night of fourth round of B, played 15 tracks yesterday.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-15-2018

2nd night, played 9 B tracks.

RE: DMSI - Omni3 - 09-15-2018

(09-14-2018, 12:11 AM)Infinite Wrote: 1st night of fourth round of B, played 15 tracks yesterday.

Ever since SO got ill, his toine of voice has been a lot like mine. It's odd to see him like this. He is an alpha male that seems to be talking like me. Weird. He has never acted like that when he gets sick.

I finished reading a book called "perfume". The perfumer went to great lengths to create a perfume that in my opinion would give him the social effects that dmsi gives. I think it's interesting that I read that book while I am on this program.

On my last day off from round 2, I knew I didn't want confusion anymore. On this latest day off, I longed for him! wtf, at least those feelings only lasted a few seconds, but they were powerful. I have to stay strong, the guy is bad, bad news.

Not read the book but I've seen the film 'Perfume' - Brilliant film - Shall we say 'pheromones...?'

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-15-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - MasterEnki - 09-15-2018

Saw your posts on SargeMaximus’ thread.

It is interesting to hear a female perspective on approaching VS being approached.

It is fascinating that the ‘ugly’ guys approach you, where as the others generally don’t unless you smile at them first (if I read what you said on Sarge’s thread correctly).

Most men seem to approach women and never get anywhere, and eventually give up (which is smart, since why would a man waste his time and invest in something that has zero return).

Approaching women is heavily stacked against men.

Many men have had enough of approaching and being rejected over and over again.

A lot of quality men are single since they don’t approach (and they tend to be busy with hobbies, career, life mission, etc), and most women don’t approach men either.

I personally know about 15-20 single men. Most of them are colleagues at work, and some are friends, and I’m single too (I count myself).

There is an abundance of single men out there. It is literally a ‘man flood’ at the moment.

As a single man, I can say that it would be nice to be approached by a friendly woman who actually genuinely wants to have a relationship of some kind. Other single men seem to have a similar POV.

Edit: Cleared some points up to remove ambiguity.

RE: DMSI - Omni3 - 09-15-2018

(09-15-2018, 05:04 PM)Infinite Wrote: I liked the movie a lot, but I always like the books better. Definately about pheromones, but in the book, they are described as the aura.

I noticed reactions today from about 60 feet away. They would notice me from that distance, but as I got to about 30 feet away, they would turn and look away. This was a very subdued, low energy type crowd that didn't want to make a connection with anyone. They did not want to get caught looking.

My cheekbones appear to be higher and prettier for the last four days or so. I guess it must be new collegen production.

I think I'll read the book too at some point then. Sounds interesting.

I have very similar experiences with the distance DIHL looks.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-16-2018

edited

edited

RE: DMSI - Omni3 - 09-16-2018

(09-16-2018, 08:05 AM)Infinite Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 08:49 PM)Djinnni Wrote:
(09-15-2018, 05:04 PM)Infinite Wrote: I liked the movie a lot, but I always like the books better. Definately about pheromones, but in the book, they are described as the aura.

I noticed reactions today from about 60 feet away. They would notice me from that distance, but as I got to about 30 feet away, they would turn and look away. This was a very subdued, low energy type crowd that didn't want to make a connection with anyone. They did not want to get caught looking.

My cheekbones appear to be higher and prettier for the last four days or so. I guess it must be new collegen production.

I think I'll read the book too at some point then. Sounds interesting.

I have very similar experiences with the distance DIHL looks.

Can you explain as far as what happens when yu get closer. Do they walk away, just stop looking,. What do you do?

I'm aware they are captivated by my presence/posture/energy and when I take notice of them they will snap out of it ("squelch it") and pretend like it never happened. Happens in the street, supermarket, etc. I'm an advanced level +Rule 4 stuff meditator + energy sensitive/empath

edited

RE: DMSI - Oversoul - 09-16-2018

(09-16-2018, 01:57 PM)Infinite Wrote: Thanks for explaining that. I did not see any of these people react to me., but SO did. This might have happened to me today. Some guy looked up at me, but he quickly looked back down at his phone again when he noticed that I was looking at him. Could it have been because he found the aura attractive, but he thought that I was unatractive when he saw who the aura belonged to? I didn't think he was repulsive, but I didn't think that he was attractive. I thought that dmsi adjusted itself so that they find you attractive?

Doubt it tbh, I've felt the aura of some girl before, she was unattractive and I still pursued it like it was almost spiritual. Doubt the aura she projected at me was as strong as DMSI too.

If anything, he prob didn't think he was good enough and thought you would be condensing/rude to him in an almost "why would I date YOU, peasant" kind of way

EDIT: OR he could have had thoughts like hes not good enough for you so why bother looking. lol

RE: DMSI - Omni3 - 09-16-2018

(09-16-2018, 02:25 PM)kingpill Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 01:57 PM)Infinite Wrote: Thanks for explaining that. I did not see any of these people react to me., but SO did. This might have happened to me today. Some guy looked up at me, but he quickly looked back down at his phone again when he noticed that I was looking at him. Could it have been because he found the aura attractive, but he thought that I was unatractive when he saw who the aura belonged to? I didn't think he was repulsive, but I didn't think that he was attractive. I thought that dmsi adjusted itself so that they find you attractive?

Doubt it tbh, I've felt the aura of some girl before, she was unattractive and I still pursued it like it was almost spiritual. Doubt the aura she projected at me was as strong as DMSI too.

If anything, he prob didn't think he was good enough and thought you would be condensing/rude to him in an almost "why would I date YOU, peasant" kind of way

EDIT: OR he could have had thoughts like hes not good enough for you so why bother looking. lol

Yes, it's definitely healthiest for you to frame/reframe it as yourself being the attractive one - otherwise you're going against the grain of the sub(s).

RE: DMSI - Oversoul - 09-16-2018

(09-16-2018, 03:20 PM)Djinnni Wrote:

Yes, it's definitely healthiest for you to frame/reframe it as yourself being the attractive one - otherwise you're going against the grain of the sub(s).
Lol defo. You always need to reframe things as you being the most attractive, etc.

Also the fact that he reacted by looking down so quickly probably means that he got scared on an instinctual level. He prob felt the aura, thought that this persons high value/super attractive, got scared, then quickly looked at their phone. lol

This most probably also happened on a sub-concious level too

RE: DMSI - Zane - 09-16-2018

(09-16-2018, 03:30 PM)kingpill Wrote:
(09-16-2018, 03:20 PM)Djinnni Wrote:

Lol defo. You always need to reframe things as you being the most attractive, etc.

Also the fact that he reacted by looking down so quickly probably means that he got scared on an instinctual level. He prob felt the aura, thought that this persons high value/super attractive, got scared, then quickly looked at their phone. lol

This most probably also happened on a sub-concious level too

I was about to same thing but I was too lazy to type..

Also, Infinite you should learn to not a give a fcuk about these problems It cause doubts and shit in urself..

You will get there don't worry. Just keep improving urself slowly.