Subliminal Talk
DMSI 3.2 - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Women's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Women's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Women-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: DMSI 3.2 (/Thread-DMSI-3-2--9770)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18

RE: DMSI - Omni3 - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 02:00 PM)Infinite Wrote: I don't know if you're joking, but nothing would surprise me about him at this point. I know I've read of people on this forum saying that they have absorbed other people's energy. Confusion even made sure that he didn't shake MY hand. I thought he was just being rude, but I dunno anymore. lol

I meant in the sense of an energy sucker. Some people leech energy from others. For example its said where one's attention is placed is where one's energy goes. So some peeps like to be the centre of attention so they can absorb the energy of the onlookers. You hear of performers being full of beans on stage as they are soaking up the 'vibes' of the audience.

We have energy centres in our hands so when shaking hands a sensitive with the right 'skill' can suck energy out of someones hand and into their own - not to mention other energy centres on our body. I won't say any more as it may venture into rule 4 stuff and Benjamin may get on my case (Love you BenjaminDrinks )

confusion sounds like a weirdo plus your gut instinct/intuition is your true guide.

RE: DMSI - RTBoss - 09-10-2018

Regarding exposing your SO to DMSI, it's perfectly fine if you're in the same room exposing him. That doesn't violate AP code whatsoever. I had similar concerns when I purchased MIR for my wife and myself. Shannon reassured me it was fine.

Just don't give him a copy to use while you aren't around, and it's fine.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-10-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - mat422 - 09-10-2018

If you don't mind me asking, what part of the world do you live in? This is definitely some weird stuff.

edited

RE: DMSI - gplex - 09-10-2018

I mentioned the wolf face he made because it's weird. The weirdest part is that he did this in public in front of a crowd.
[/quote]

This is the first time that someone mentioned something like this, I've actually seen this once, when I was a teenager, basically I got this really scary vibe from this guy and when I looked at his face, it literally changed and it scared me so much I looked away and immediately left the place. I honestly don't know what it was and anyone I mentioned this to, told me I was imagining things even though I was fully awake in a store with people all around.

RE: DMSI - mat422 - 09-10-2018

(09-10-2018, 03:17 PM)Infinite Wrote: i'm in the US. If you'd like, I can pm you the state I'm in.

No need, but thanks for the offer. I'm actually going to reread through your journal because I'm lost with this confusion guy lol.

edited

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-11-2018

13th night, played 3 B tracks

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-12-2018

14th night of third round of B tracks, played 5 tracks.

RE: DMSI - Omni3 - 09-12-2018

(09-12-2018, 03:44 AM)Infinite Wrote: 14th night of third round of B tracks, played 5 tracks.

I don't want to go back to A, but I might. Ever since SO said that I feel lose (I have always been tight), I have been avoiding sex because I dread hearing those words.

Look up Kim Anami

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-12-2018

edited

RE: DMSI - Shannon - 09-13-2018

A woman can loosen up for a lot of reasons. I have noted that when my girlfriends become comfortable with me during our relationship, it tends to happen. It means, in that case, that they are "fully open to me", usually after they fall in love and conclude that they can trust me completely. It also happens that when a woman (not all, but most) is sufficiently aroused and/or has had enough orgasms, she may also open up that way. It's a secret that very few people know that vaginas talk, if you know how to listen and translate. They never, ever lie. I used to be able to tell when one of my ex's had cheated on me by how her vagina felt during sex. It's a skill more men should discover.

That said, I am planning to create a sub for vaginal rejuvenation eventually. I don't know that you need it, based on what I read, but it is going to have the effect of causing the user's vagina to tighten up, so maybe it is of interest.

Don't let this get to you. It's not something you should take personally. I know that's harder to accept than to say, but it's not worth causing yourself additional issues over. Very well could be a glitch in the matrix type deal.

RE: DMSI - Infinite - 09-14-2018

edited