Subliminal Talk
Andarras Journal - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Andarras Journal (/Thread-Andarras-Journal)

Andarras Journal - Andarras - 07-17-2018

Hey, what's up. I had a journal ages ago I think, from DMSI 3.1 maybe. Didn't get much from it, and though now that an even more newer version was out I'd give it a spin.

Misunderstood and thought it was just one loop per day, then realised that was just a period of testing. Doing minimum 3 loops per day, one in the morning, and 2-3 back to back in the PM. The 2-3 in a row is new as of today.

I think yesterday I felt quite aroused. This was definitely out of the ordinary. Maybe felt a little powerful, focused, centered. But that could also just be me looking for evidence.

Girls wise, not much to report.

Interesting thing I'm noticing is nobody seems to be journaling about having success with women. tbh I don't need success I would just be happy with overcoming my blocks that prevent intimacy, and bringing out my sexually confidence charismatic side.

Oh, been listening to the 3.2A hybrid. On the weekend planning to get a full night of back to backs done so I can test the effect on my sleep without impacting work.

RE: Andarras Journal - Andarras - 07-17-2018

@Shannon, are the results self-creating? In that once we develop characteristics of being sexually desirable, etc, will we go back to pre-DMSI as soon as we stop listening?

ACtually I did notice extreme exhaustion on the way home. Micro sleeps on the bus home (normally I am alert but relaxed so I don't miss by bus stop). Same sleep time, amount of sleep, start and finish time at work, work day was standard. Not sure if it's because it's later in the week or the sub.

RE: Andarras Journal - Andarras - 07-18-2018

1 loop in the morning, 3 in the PM. Nothing to notice internally or externally. I did notice one girl looked at me slightly longer than usual.

RE: Andarras Journal - Andarras - 07-18-2018

@Shannon" Is there anything in particular we need to do other than looping back to back without a break?

Focus on our goal before starting? I sometimes randomly just state to myself 'I choose to release any and all resistance that is not aligned to my goal'.

RE: Andarras Journal - Andarras - 07-19-2018

1 listen in the morning. Currently on loop 2 for PM.

Not too much. I did notice that one of my colleagues seemed extra bubbly today, felt a little different. Could be a result of the sub. No other signals.

Tonight is my test of listening to 7 loops back to back overnight. And will see how it affects my sleep.

RE: Andarras Journal - Andarras - 07-19-2018

Last night I don't know how many loops, as when I woke up somehow the volume on my phone had gone to mute. Got my first 6 or 7 loops in today though as I had the day off work.

Not noticing anything, other than a little bit tired.

RE: Andarras Journal - Andarras - 07-20-2018

Feeling really funky this morning. Think it was the scotch I drank last night, I don't normally drink scotch at all.

Also realised my subs don't play properly overnight. Seems that when my phone is plugged in to power the volume keeps dimming over time to nothing.