Subliminal Talk
Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run (/Thread-Woman-Magnet-2-0-my-second-run)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - JackOfHearts - 07-26-2018

(07-25-2018, 07:19 PM)Voytek Wrote: My dating life is flourishing it's never been so good. I'm dating four women and still there're plenty of opportunities. All these women are strongly attracted to me (their age is between 27-40) but they're only 7-8. Still on a daily basis many beautiful women (chiefly 9s) send me a lot of IOIs. Cool Smile

how did you met these women?

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - Voytek - 07-27-2018

(07-26-2018, 05:06 AM)JackOfHearts Wrote:
(07-25-2018, 07:19 PM)Voytek Wrote: My dating life is flourishing it's never been so good. I'm dating four women and still there're plenty of opportunities. All these women are strongly attracted to me (their age is between 27-40) but they're only 7-8. Still on a daily basis many beautiful women (chiefly 9s) send me a lot of IOIs. Cool Smile

how did you met these women?

On the Internet.

Stage 2 - Day 18 - Voytek - 08-17-2018

WM2 is on. Many women are willing to socialize with me and today one Vietnamese lady gave me her phone number despite the fact she doesn't speak English. She just wrote down her number and gave it to me. lol

Stage 2 - Day 27 - Voytek - 08-24-2018

Women started to wave at me and to call me out in the streets. It's a bit funny... but I do enjoy it... slightly Wink

Stage 3 - Day 2 - Voytek - 09-01-2018

I've done many sub trainings, as you can see in my profile, but I've never felt so insecure socially as I've felt for the last three days. Weird... maybe it's a sign of resistance.

Stage 3 - Day 10 - Voytek - 09-09-2018

So... I'm not a vergin anymore. I've been dating that Filipino gril for one week and last night we ended up in bed. It was a bit peculiar since she cumed many times and I didn't cum at all but it migh have happened because I had jerked off twice before meeting her. She is not an easy girl. I mean she dated her former boyfriend for four moths before she decided she wanted to be his girlfriend. She hasn't dated anyone for almost five years. But with me it went very natural, she told me she was amazed at my self confidence and spontaneity so she decided to go to bed with me. She is 39 y.o.

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - Omni3 - 09-10-2018

Congratulations!!!

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - Voytek - 01-19-2019

I've just finished my ride. It was great considering the results. I feel really confident when I'm bedding women and I've got laid with eight women while doing WM2, I lost my virginity during the training. Now I'm moving to DMSI.

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - lano1106 - 01-19-2019

that is a very good result considering that running this program is 6 months... It is one or two new women per month on average...

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - Voytek - 01-19-2019

(01-19-2019, 07:47 PM)lano1106 Wrote: that is a very good result considering that running this program is 6 months... It is one or two new women per month on average...

I started bedding women three months ago and now I have a regular sex life and no problems with finding women to get laid. DMSI will help me make the process even easier and hopefully the quality of women will improve. Now I'm bedding 7's and 8's but I want beautiful women (9's and 10's) in my life. I'm patient, step by step I believe I'll get there. I suppose it's all about rooting out the old belief; "I don't deserve beautiful women" since when I was a kid my beautiful classmates tended to laugh at me for my insecurity which was my wodenrful daddy work. Those girls treated me as if I was a leper, literally, just for fun. Guys, you've no idea how wonderful it was to touch women seeing they like it... I'm 35 y.o. and I suffered from that shit for so many miserable years but now I'm free and willing to move forward with DMSI under my belt.

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - TheCarp - 01-19-2019

Wow that is wonderful. Your persistence had paid off well in the end. AM 6 three times , SM 3 two times and WM 2 two times. That is almost four years spent on self improvement. Great ?.

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - DssMaster - 01-20-2019

@Voytek; If Woman Magnet v2.0 is working great for you and is giving you lay results, why would you want to stop using it and go to a sub that is not yet finished, and still not giving consistent results to those testing it for the past two years?

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - Voytek - 01-20-2019

(01-20-2019, 09:40 AM)DssMaster Wrote: @Voytek; If Woman Magnet v2.0 is working great for you and is giving you lay results, why would you want to stop using it and go to a sub that is not yet finished, and still not giving consistent results to those testing it for the past two years?

As I mentioned above:
Quote:DMSI will help me make the process even easier and hopefully the quality of women will improve. Now I'm bedding 7's and 8's but I want beautiful women (9's and 10's) in my life.

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - Voytek - 01-20-2019

(01-19-2019, 11:53 PM)TheCarp Wrote: Wow that is wonderful. Your persistence had paid off well in the end. AM 6 three times , SM 3 two times and WM 2 two times. That is almost four years spent on self improvement. Great ?.

Yes, using subs has chaged my life dramatically, I'm a different person and Shannon did something impossible for me. I'll be always in debt to him. And all I can do now is to use DMSI and make a report on it.