Subliminal Talk
Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run (/Thread-Woman-Magnet-2-0-my-second-run)

Pages: 1 2 3

Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - Voytek - 06-25-2018

You can see my subs history below my nickname.

So I'm starting this journey tonight. I'll use it 8hours/day.

I took a five days break after I finished my SM3 ride.

My goal is to improve my social skills and smooth my alpha traits since for many people I've got too strong an aura and I'm too intimidating to them. I don't want to be that way, I care for a good quality of social interactions since I'm a teacher and I live in Veitnam where the society is rather friendly.

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - Artaxes - 06-25-2018

Vietnam? I have many troubles running AM here, as I am a Vietnamese.

Do you live in Saigon, mate?

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - Voytek - 06-25-2018

(06-25-2018, 08:05 AM)Artaxes Wrote: Vietnam? I have many troubles running AM here, as I am a Vietnamese.

Do you live in Saigon, mate?

Currently in Dong Ha but I'm going to move to HCM or Vung Tau soon.

But yes, men here don't like you being an alpha but IDGAF. And now I'm going to see how WM2 works with this specific social background.

Stage 1 - Day 1 - Voytek - 06-26-2018

It's an amazing sub it's already kicked in and I see my interactions with people are more... natural and simple. Cool Smile

Stage 1 - Day 2 - Voytek - 06-26-2018

I'm becoming much more playful while dealing with my students without loosing their respect... Smile

Stage 1 - Day 3 - Voytek - 06-28-2018

This excellent sub suits my personality best Smile I love it. Women and my female students are way much responsive to me in a social way. People has started greeting me on the streets almost all the time... Amazing.

Stage 1 - Day 7 - Voytek - 07-01-2018

I've noticed a little resistance like a little social insecurity and weaking up in the night, being a bit tired too.

Stage 1 - Day 9 - Voytek - 07-03-2018

Yes, definitely, women are noticably more responsive socially to me than when I was using SM, they initiate our social interactions and that wasn't the case while I was doing SM. Also I feel a way much better using WM than SM.

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - thor2014 - 07-05-2018

I am tempted to give WM ago one day. Part of me is saying hold back till Shannon upgrades the product to 6G.

I am currently on DMSI. Is DMSI similar to WM or is more like SM ?.

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - JackOfHearts - 07-05-2018

WM2 is more social like he just said, DMSI is similar to SM3.

RE: Woman Magnet 2.0 - my second run - Voytek - 07-07-2018

(07-05-2018, 08:53 PM)thor2014 Wrote: I am tempted to give WM ago one day. Part of me is saying hold back till Shannon upgrades the product to 6G.

I am currently on DMSI. Is DMSI similar to WM or is more like SM ?.

I'm doing WM waiting for 6G.

Stage 1 - Day 12 - Voytek - 07-07-2018

Women are significantly more attracted to me, a way much better than when I was doing SM.

Edit: And it's only my 12th day.

Stage 1 - Day 14 - Voytek - 07-10-2018

My self-confidence is rising and I feel more comfortable socially.

Stage 1 - Day 17 - Voytek - 07-13-2018

I've become more vurnerable but I'm ok with that. Currently I'm meeting a girl and I've opened up myself to her talking about my emotional issue of fear of being rejected and she accepted that and offered to help me deal with that. Interesting.