Subliminal Talk
A Very Alpha Christmas! - another AM6 Reboot Journal by Antaeus - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: A Very Alpha Christmas! - another AM6 Reboot Journal by Antaeus (/Thread-A-Very-Alpha-Christmas-another-AM6-Reboot-Journal-by-Antaeus)

A Very Alpha Christmas! - another AM6 Reboot Journal by Antaeus - Antaeus - 06-17-2018

Okay so in case you’re wondering about the title it’s because since I restart AM6 tonight, if everything goes the way it should my very last day of AM6 will be Christmas night...crazy shit huh?

Anyways I am restarting AM6 tonight on account of me misunderstanding the formula for days missed. Now I understand it and I won’t make the same mistake again.

I also realize lately I am being too eager/hyper vigilant about looking for any and everything to give me some clue that the program is working. I read somewhere that this can actually be detrimental to my progress.

So in essence I need to remember that mantra: ”Set it and forget it”

So this time I will simply listen, do the required reading, try to get out and socialize, stay active and just get on with my life. And stop LOOKING for results and just let them come.

Okay...so it begins...again.

RE: A Very Alpha Christmas! - another AM6 Reboot Journal by Antaeus - Antaeus - 06-17-2018

Yea I hear ya. I’m one of those people who are very impatient, it’s like when I want something I want it yesterday. Lol

But in all seriousness. The last time I listened to stage 2 before I restarted just now was last night. It’s not too soon to restart is it?

RE: A Very Alpha Christmas! - another AM6 Reboot Journal by Antaeus - Smuggler - 06-18-2018

How many times is this now? It surely can't be good for you. I thought Shannon said the 32 days per stage was extremely important, give or take a couple when adjusted for? Will it not unbalance things in a major way?

RE: A Very Alpha Christmas! - another AM6 Reboot Journal by Antaeus - Antaeus - 06-18-2018

Truthfully this is my second reboot of AM6. Yes I know and I think I messed up the 32 days. That’s why I’m restarting. Benjamin says otherwise but really what can I do now? I just listened to 8 hours of stage 1 last night. I have to move forward.

RE: A Very Alpha Christmas! - another AM6 Reboot Journal by Antaeus - Smuggler - 06-18-2018

(06-18-2018, 03:54 PM)Antaeus Wrote: Truthfully this is my second reboot of AM6. Yes I know and I think I messed up the 32 days. That’s why I’m restarting. Benjamin says otherwise but really what can I do now? I just listened to 8 hours of stage 1 last night. I have to move forward.

Ahh ok, I thought this was the 3rd or 4th for some reason, my bad. Fair enough, hope it goes well.

RE: A Very Alpha Christmas! - another AM6 Reboot Journal by Antaeus - JCasterlin - 06-19-2018

(06-18-2018, 03:54 PM)Antaeus Wrote: Truthfully this is my second reboot of AM6. Yes I know and I think I messed up the 32 days. That’s why I’m restarting. Benjamin says otherwise but really what can I do now? I just listened to 8 hours of stage 1 last night. I have to move forward.

Love the Gojira signature. Great band

RE: A Very Alpha Christmas! - another AM6 Reboot Journal by Antaeus - Antaeus - 06-19-2018

Ok. I take back what I said. Benjamin suggests I just continue on with stage 2 as normal. He says it be better than just starting over again. Which when I think About it, I kind of agree. I will just continueWith this run and just do it right from here on out. And then once I’m done Doing this run, I will immediately do another one after this. My plan was to check into DMSI at some point. But that’ll come soon enough. I really want to experience the healing component in that sub.

@JCasterlin I know right? I think I discovered them right around the time they released their magma album. I swear I can listen to that thing all the way through. They kick major ass.

RE: A Very Alpha Christmas! - another AM6 Reboot Journal by Antaeus - Antaeus - 06-23-2018

Is there any way to have this journal deleted? I don’t think I’m going to need it now