Subliminal Talk
MLS 3.0 - Becoming Limitless - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: MLS 3.0 - Becoming Limitless (/Thread-MLS-3-0-Becoming-Limitless)

MLS 3.0 - Becoming Limitless - ianmarconi - 06-14-2018

I am on day 60 (aproximately) with MLS 3.0 5.5G, decided to start my first journal since i haven't fully compreend how subliminals suppose to work so i am going to post my journey hoping to get some insights from more experienced guys. I'm 26 years old, currently finishing a Law degree but my passion is spirituality, i have a goal to become enlightened (in this lifetime) and hope to find find a carrer to making a living while i help people expand their consciousness and heal their wounds. Sorry about my english, not my native language.

My subliminal experience:

AM5 - 30 days - I downloaded illegaly, never heard of such program and someone posted on a reddit dedicated to sharing PUA programs. As i used, decided to learn about it, found this forum, began to read and the copy right protection scared me, decided to use some free subliminal. Didn't see much of it as i didn't know what to expect from it, altough i had some strange moments like waking up with a unusual urge to be productive.

Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid - 5 days - During this time, i was unusualy happy and full of hope, this was my first "holy shit, this subliminals really work" moment. Decided to buy a program, altough i live in Brazil and the dolar here is expensive, so i paid like 4 times the price every time i bought a program. High investiment for a broke student.

LTU 3.1 - 30 days - Had some insights with this program, i matured a lot while using the program, don't remember nothing special. Decided that i needed to buy MLS 3.0 because i am in my final year to get my Law degree and struggling a lot with it (as you will see).

MLS 3.0 5.5G - 40 days - For someone with ADHD (don't belive this is a valid diagnose since i think there is an undelying problem that makes my brain not fuction optimally), this program was great, my focus improved a lot, was takng more care of my health (that improved my mental health), was taking action until i stubbled upon a major resistance that made me procrastinate(always was a big problem to me) as hell. I was feeling a major depression, hopelessness and anxiety while i had to write my 50 pages long final essay to graduate which made an impossible task. Decided to take one more semester to finish my essay, took a break from MLS and acquired Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid 2.0 since i have several emotional issues that i feel that hold me back so much. Obs: Failled to give a break between subs.

Emotional Pain Relief & Healing Aid 2.0 - 30 days - Rollercoaster of emotions, i felt resistance almost daily, had some major insights but was mostly hell (anxiety almost all the time). Learned a lot, plan to use this sub for a longer period later but decided to go back to MLS since i feel that is the most needed at the moment.

MLS 3.0 5.5G - 60 days (don't know exactly, didn't keep track) - The detox program surely made an impact, i researched a LOT about detox, which led me to follow a vegan( i am became vegan 1 year ago) raw diet, learned and did a lot of fasting (water or juicing, planning to do more and more). This led me to belive that my ADHD is caused by some sort of toxin stored in my body (probably in the gut), i may have heavy metal poisoning, parasite infection and stones in the liver. Currently trying to take one step at a time, since the detox basicaly makes you feel horrible now that the toxins stored in the body are getting moved to be expelled, they may go into the blood stream and cause several symptoms like anger, depression, anxiety, dizzines, headaches, pains along the body, brain fog etc. Usualy i use 4 loops (US) while sleep but i adapt according to my resistance, if it is too strong and making me too anxious or something that blocks me from being productive, i scale it back, listen to 2 loops or skip a day or two until i feel better enough to continue the program. My focus is good, compared where i was before the program, i had some bursts of discipline and motivations but it isn't stable yet. When i am disciplined with my diet, sleep and health in general, my brain fog subside almost completely, but, unfurtunatly, this is not frequent, although i am getting better at this. Thumbsup

And here we are! I feel that i have MAJOR limiting beliefs and blocks related to learning. Everybody says that i am smart and capable but i simply can't see it this way, i tend to be over critical with myself, making me anxious and full of guilt. I am also a perfectionist, so i put impossible standards for myself, comparing me with other people, berating myself which only makes everything worse. I have some sort of block in my mind that i always feel that i am not enough (to be successful at anything). I constantly sabbotage myself and procrastinate like hell( i think is duo to the reasons above). I hope that this program will help me deal with those limiting beliefs and i don't plan to give up because if i don't overcome this, i don't think there is a good future ahead. I lack discipline which i am making an effort to cultivate, i need to be able to write for my essay every day until july 23th (last deadline).

Also, for those who are interested in spirituality, i'm going through an kundalini awakening which makes everything harder, i feel a lot of anxiety daily and it's common to feel hopelessness, even depression somethimes (altough i am not depressed). Because of this, i can't formaly meditate as meditation (or almost all spiritual practice) makes me feel worse (more anxious and worried). I don't have some guru to talk about it, all i have is the internet. The only serious guru i know here in Brazil its called Sri Prem Baba and i plan to go to a retreat to meet him in october. I also did 2 10-days silence vipassana retreat (one as student and other as a server).

So, its a real challenge that i am ready to take, no way out of it.

Right know i am going throught a resistance phase as i am noticing a lot of DEEP seated fears bubbling up. I have a deep fear of being a faillure in life(i don't tell anyone). I think its due to lack of self-love (REAL self-love) that makes me feel that i am not enough. I am the only child of two parents that failed hard in life so my whole family puts a LOT of expectations on me. If i don't belive that i can finish/do something, like my essay, i tend to procrastinate a LOT and feel anxious and distracted every time i manage to sit and do the work. Ironically, my fear of faliure is making me fail. I would love some insights on how to deal with limiting beliefs (blocks) like this Shy

RE: MLS 3.0 - Becoming Limitless - Greenduck - 06-14-2018

Read on "deficient energy" over here and see how much of what you are feeling is in there:

http://www.chakra-centers-heal.com/solar_blockages.html

RE: MLS 3.0 - Becoming Limitless - ianmarconi - 06-15-2018

(06-14-2018, 06:07 AM)Greenduck Wrote: Read on "deficient energy" over here and see how much of what you are feeling is in there:

http://www.chakra-centers-heal.com/solar_blockages.html

The description is accurate. I am currently working on the three lower Chakras (root, sacral and solar Plexus) as I am feeling really ungrounded sometimes, feeling spacey, like I am not in my body ( like watching a move), close feeling to a lsd trip, pretty confusing at times. I am forgetting lots of things(dates, deadlines, replying to people etc). Although my memory has been improving due to the sub(better long and short term memory and photography memory).

Day 62 - sticking to 4 loops at night (US). Having a LOT of dreams and nightmares, although I can't remember anything (only a flash or two). Right now I am eating only raw foods (mostly green juices). Planning to do a "liver flush" next week to clean my liver and gallstone from liver stones (look it up, it's a real thing and makes a tremendous impact on the body health and well-being.

RE: MLS 3.0 - Becoming Limitless - Ampersnd - 06-15-2018

This was a fun subliminal; I still feels its effects now when I feel random bursts of memorizing random things that I shouldn't be able to remember.

RE: MLS 3.0 - Becoming Limitless - ianmarconi - 06-18-2018

(06-15-2018, 10:36 AM)Ampersnd Wrote: This was a fun subliminal; I still feels its effects now when I feel random bursts of memorizing random things that I shouldn't be able to remember.

I truly believe this is a core subliminal, MLS and EPRHA should be used as a solid base for everything.

Day 64 - Feeling good. Did a good GI cleanse with Castor Oil and Salt Water Flush. Yesterday i fucked up a little with the raw foods and ate cooked foods to slow down the detox process that sometimes can be really rough. Today i drank a green juice (after the flush), worked out, did some yoga and just ate a bowl of smoothie (banana, papaya, açai, coconut and 2 tablespoons of soy protein). Those last days were unproductive since i had some family issues(my family has a lot of problems and basically i am the only sane person to take care of. Lots of anxiety, anger, fear and guilt result from this) that shook me a little off the path, added with the detox process resulting in deep-rooted feeling like anger and fear.

One thing i forgot to mention is that my house has never been so clean before, this is a direct effect from the program because i always was really messy and lazy. Also, i lost interest in drugs. I used to smoke a lot of weed, considering myself an addict but with the program, i simply lost interest although i have some in my home(i live by myself, so its easily available any time). Even psychedelic that i love (mostly for self-development purposes), i didn't touch it for some time and i have some first grade LSD tabs (and some DMT too) laying around the house. I used to drink some alcohol (mostly at weekends with my gf, at home) but i also naturally lose interest. I think those are effects from the sub to optimize my (mental) health and it is fucking working. Thumbsup

I am also at the clear and heal phase of the program so i am searching on how to change core beliefs that hold me down (like not being good/smart/competent enough) and i find out about EFT/Tapping, anyone have some experience with it?

RE: MLS 3.0 - Becoming Limitless - Shannon - 06-20-2018

The use of "recreational" drugs is usually an effort to escape and medicate mental and or emotional pain. That you have just lost interest in them, even when you considered yourself an addict to marijuana (which you can only become psychologically dependent on), is huge. This means you are indeed healing and clearing, and this is excellent progress. Congratulations!

RE: MLS 3.0 - Becoming Limitless - ianmarconi - 07-26-2018

(06-20-2018, 03:58 AM)Shannon Wrote: The use of "recreational" drugs is usually an effort to escape and medicate mental and or emotional pain. That you have just lost interest in them, even when you considered yourself an addict to marijuana (which you can only become psychologically dependent on), is huge. This means you are indeed healing and clearing, and this is excellent progress. Congratulations!

Thank you, Shannon, your subs are fucking awesome, really changed my life and i mostly used "minor" subs for short periods.

Sorry for discontinuing this journal, it was a mix of laziness and lack of time, i am in the end of my law graduation and preparing one last big paper and all my focus is on that. I feel obligated to give credit to the sub for lots of big changes in my life, i will make it as short as possible after 3 months:

1. I was already a health freak but after this sub, i am as a new level that i didn't even knew existed. The detox program really motivated me to clean up my diet, i am now mostly eating raw foods (fruits, vegetables, herbs, spices), i am fasting (fruit, juice, water or dry) regularly, quit all drugs (including alcohol and 95% of caffeine). I had an chronic lower back pain for years that influenced a lot in my life and no doctor was able to solve it until i started to detox my body, cleaning up my digestive tract and reduced about 90% of the pain in less then 3 months which is a freacking miracle as far as i know.

2. I am way happier than before, lower levels of anxiety, fear, guilt, shame. My neediness is almost non-existent. I can be happy alone. I accept things way more, i just go with life flow. I broke up with my ex 1 month ago and since then i feel almost no sadness or neediness which is really nice, i didn't expected this effect at all.

3. My mind is way better, less brain fog, concentration and memory are better, although i still have some problem with my ADHD (is much better now but i still have a long way to go).

4. I had to deal with a lot of limiting beliefs that i didn't even know i had like not feeling good enough. I tend to think i am dumb and incompetent even though everybody says the exact opposite and for the first time i am grasping the possibility that i am competent and i can do a lot if i put my mind into it.

This program surprised me a lot because the main use i had for it was to (obviously) tune up my brain (which it did a little) but it made a lot of unexpected changes in my life that are really nice.

For the last month, i didn't feel that there was a lot of dramatic changes so i am discontinuing the program and planning my next one. Right now i am thinking in AM6 because i need to develop discipline and motivation, i want to become financially independent, choose the best career, stop my procrastination and laziness (my biggest problems). A have a lot of limiting beliefs that i want to take care of. Women are the last priority in my list, is nice to attract high quality women but i am not worried at all about it for now. I want to become the ultimate MAN, take charge of my whole life, take care of others and be an inspiration for everyone. I am deeply into spirituality but i feel that i need to develop this masculine side first to progress in life.