Subliminal Talk
Starting AM 6 June 17th - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Other Topics (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Other-Topics)
+--- Forum: The Chatter Box (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-The-Chatter-Box)
+--- Thread: Starting AM 6 June 17th (/Thread-Starting-AM-6-June-17th)

Starting AM 6 June 17th - subliminalsrcool - 06-11-2018

So I am days before the official AM 6 journey starts..

I am fed up with my life on who I am and how I am perceived by family and others.

I have read many good stories with you guys who have run the program (probably almost all of you).

I am feeling a bit nervous.....I know I need this but at the same time I am scared too. I am afraid the nervousness I am experiencing will stonewall the sub when I try to listen to it.

At the same time I want to change and be treated differently, with respect, being listened to, being taken seriously.

My dad chuckles at my statements its annoying even when I try to talk seriously like he doesnt know WTF I am talking about.

Everyone in my family treats me like a baby or a nobody; I am ready for a change. Just nervous on how I will become using it....I am feeling very comfortable in my shell right now; as in I like who I am and am fine with it (I am really not) just comfortable.

Words of encouragement are requested for those of you who have used AM 6; I need inspiration.

I also would like to know for those of you that took the path of AM 6, your immediate family, did they ever say or notice anything different than how they knew you before AM 6??

RE: Starting AM 6 June 17th - Greenduck - 06-12-2018

When you don't need other people to treat you in a specific way for you to feel good about yourself and you don't need them to understand your perspective for it to feel valid, Things change, you change, and peoples way of treating you change. You are currently stuck in a world where people's opinions of you is to important for it to be healthy.

I don't know how AM affect this but someone else can surely answer. I have run E2 and it have helped me overcome validation seeking behaviors (in which you ultimately put your own worth in the hands of other people) which I developed during a period being depressed. AM also contain scripts pointed at ending validation seeking behaviors so I guess that will be handled there as well. The key is to find the feeling of self esteam and security inside, not on the outside. During your development, don't try to change the way people perceive you, but rather look for change inside, of how you perceive things and feel about things. The outer change will come, but don't become to dependent on it.

Your fear is probably about letting go of the safety in other people and finding it in yourself.

Best of luck. You have come to the right place.

RE: Starting AM 6 June 17th - Determined - 06-12-2018

(06-11-2018, 08:58 PM)subliminalsrcool Wrote: So I am days before the official AM 6 journey starts..

I am fed up with my life on who I am and how I am perceived by family and others.

I have read many good stories with you guys who have run the program (probably almost all of you).

I am feeling a bit nervous.....I know I need this but at the same time I am scared too. I am afraid the nervousness I am experiencing will stonewall the sub when I try to listen to it.

At the same time I want to change and be treated differently, with respect, being listened to, being taken seriously.

My dad chuckles at my statements its annoying even when I try to talk seriously like he doesnt know WTF I am talking about.

Everyone in my family treats me like a baby or a nobody; I am ready for a change. Just nervous on how I will become using it....I am feeling very comfortable in my shell right now; as in I like who I am and am fine with it (I am really not) just comfortable.

Words of encouragement are requested for those of you who have used AM 6; I need inspiration.

I also would like to know for those of you that took the path of AM 6, your immediate family, did they ever say or notice anything different than how they knew you before AM 6??

It's not going to be an easy ride initially.

If what you're describing is true, you're going to have anger stored up somewhere deep within you. Understand that anger is just an emotional signal the body sends us to inform us that our boundaries have been overstepped and the ensuing emotion empowers the individual to restore said boundary. I personally found myself getting really angry at the people in my life when I first started because it was necessary for me to reclaim my space. So if you do find yourself getting really angry, be emotionally intelligent enough to understand it's source and direct it in a way that can help you achieve the outcome it's directing you towards without causing any harm. If that means having a courageous conversation with a few people, so be it.

Other people will try different strategies to either ignore or revert you to the way you were (just because they can't handle the cognitive dissonance).

Also be aware of the pygmalion effect: The people who know you will perceive you in a certain way (i.e a baby) and that perception actually perpetuates the frame they cast around you. As humans are hard wired to be in rapport with those around them, it's difficult for someone who wants personal transformation to be surrounded by people who have known you for a long time as their perception of you will influence your behaviour. I've found AM6 amazing for breaking out of this as it naturally empowers you to hold your frame.

Final piece of advice: Let go of any expectation. Too many people here go in to sub work with wild expectations and when they're not met, they get angry and /or start to rebel against the process. This actually sets the user back. So best method is to be intuitive enough to feel the change work that's going on internally (and if you're not intuitive you should start learning how to be).

Make sure you read the recommended texts, Shannon recommends books for the user to read whilst using AM6. If you want the best results, read each text 3 times to ensure you take out maximum value. I found the recommended texts to be a force multiplayer with AM6 as it front loads your mind with valuable material which your subconscious can use to build the new you. Books do have that amazing effect where they stay in your system for a few days as you digest their knowledge.

Don't feel you have to make a journal either, as a journal keeps you beholden to making progress and posts. You progress at your own pace.

I personally loved AM6, I got more out of it the second time I ran it when I did 3 months of stage 7 last year. It's made me a very responsible, authoritative and respectable man. Good luck