Subliminal Talk
Celebrity Effect Focusfire - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Title Requests & Suggestions (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Title-Requests-Suggestions)
+--- Thread: Celebrity Effect Focusfire (/Thread-Celebrity-Effect-Focusfire)

Celebrity Effect Focusfire - THolt - 06-08-2018

Essentially a sub focused on the producing the celebrity effect found in DSMI. As Shannon said earlier, high value don’t need to do the leg work in socializing and dating. Others will initiate instead.

I am not using DSMI but I would like to experience the celebrity effect.

RE: Celebrity Effect Focusfire - ncbeareatingman - 06-08-2018

Tholt...Love the idea of that,excellent Post Man! Having that celebrity Vibe,in Ultra Success would be very cool ,too!
BY the way,isnt it gonna be incredible when BAMM 6G finally comes out...perhaps some time in 2019/20?

(06-08-2018, 11:09 AM)THolt Wrote: Essentially a sub focused on the producing the celebrity effect found in DSMI. As Shannon said earlier, high value don’t need to do the leg work in socializing and dating. Others will initiate instead.

I am not using DSMI but I would like to experience the celebrity effect.

RE: Celebrity Effect Focusfire - THolt - 06-08-2018

That would be interesting. Having celebrity effect in US would be cool but then it wouldn’t be a focus fire sub.

RE: Celebrity Effect Focusfire - THolt - 06-12-2018

@Shannon

Would this be viable as a focusfire sub? Could it be made for platonic friendships?

RE: Celebrity Effect Focusfire - thor2014 - 06-13-2018

I also like this idea. What would be nice is to have this script as part of the sub "aura of commanding influence". Cannot remember the exact name there was a 3G sub which I believe has now been made obselete.

RE: Celebrity Effect Focusfire - THolt - 06-14-2018

I agree. I think having the celebrity effect would make it easier for me to make friends. If you are perceived as high value then more people will want to hang out with you.

RE: Celebrity Effect Focusfire - DarkPlouf - 06-15-2018

I fail to see the usefulness of the celebrity effect as just a standalone version but coupled with a primary goal like socializing, or improving fame/success that really could be a killer sub.

RE: Celebrity Effect Focusfire - THolt - 06-15-2018

(06-15-2018, 05:20 AM)DarkPlouf Wrote: I fail to see the usefulness of the celebrity effect as just a standalone version but coupled with a primary goal like socializing, or improving fame/success that really could be a killer sub.

Yeah that’s what I was envisioning. I think it would be a boost to socializing and/or improve fame.

RE: Celebrity Effect Focusfire - THolt - 06-24-2018

Does anyone else like this idea?

RE: Celebrity Effect Focusfire - THolt - 06-27-2018

I think a sub with the celebrity effect for socializing would be cool. It could make people drawn to you and want to socialize with you. It could be called “social celebrity” or something like that.