Subliminal Talk
Women Magnet - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Women Magnet (/Thread-Women-Magnet)

Women Magnet - thor2014 - 06-06-2018

I have decided to stop DMSI for now and await the new release which I believe might be in 2 to 3 months from now. In the interim I am looking at purchasing WM.

Some members have commented in the past that WM is not as masculine as SM would like to hear your thoughts ?. Also could you tellme whether WM still offers the option to have sex with the girls as well as a relationships ?.

Thanks

RE: Women Magnet - JackOfHearts - 06-07-2018

I think it depends on what you understand from the comparison between SM3 and WM2 or AM6.
SM3 goal have the most dominant one, so it's certainly going to be more masculine, obviously it's expected if you look at it logically from the description.
WM2 in my opinion is less masculine as it's more socially oriented. I think the complain regarding WM2 come up because people are used to AM6 and AM6 is meant to build your masculine side, so when they switch to WM2 and AM6 isn't present to help them keep their ground they feel less masculine. Which is supposed to happen.

Now what I wonder is if what people expressed is that WM2 makes you feminine or they see WM2 making them more feminine because they are used to AM6 strong masculine presence.

I personally haven't notice that WM2 made me "feminine" in the strict sense. I did notice though that people around me feel more safe around me, so sometime it did happen that some people are going to get in my space and do more things with me. And you may also feel disrespected as a result if you don't like people to begin with or have a hard understanding bonding. But that is the goal of WM2, you appear more warm, more joyful, more open etc.

Compare that to SM3 which has a totally different approach, you have this big sexual aura around you that is very dense and can cause anxiety to people who aren't use to that. For sure you will appear more masculine to most people, you may also appear cold or like an asshole but that's just how people see sexuality.

I personally think that masculinity has nothing to do with either SM3 aura or WM2 aura. One is mostly sexual, the other is mostly social, both aren't masculine to me.
One is raw animalistic behavior, if you see masculine behavior as being closer to animal behavior then yes SM3 is more masculine Thumbsup
One is socially oriented, warmness, etc, which are most of the time more present in women qualities, as women are more social creature so yes you may appear more feminine. Because well if you want to bond with a woman more easily you have to understand her and be on the same wave as her so obviously to do that you will need to use feminine qualities of social bonding. Even SM3 have social qualities in it.

Fear of appearing more feminine is probably what cause all that to me. From what I remember in school the guys who had the most women friend had some women social qualities in them, they were more open, more warm, more easily swayed in laughter, they show more emotions and aren't afraid of it. A lot of guys also disrespected them because of that, mostly jealousy in my opinion or the fear of opening up to others. It seems a bit like homophobia in my opinion, so no surprise those guys can relate well with women too. But it doesn't mean you aren't masculine, it just mean that in this moment you are using your feminine side to relate to a woman. You aren't going to talk about football or video games to a woman unless that woman is using her masculine side to begin with.

RE: Women Magnet - thor2014 - 06-07-2018

Appreciate your insights thank you. I am a social person so WM may fit well into my identity and I can leverage this to meet women.

RE: Women Magnet - Shawn - 06-08-2018

Thor, you are jumping here from one idea to the next while doing DMSI. From wanting to do SE, then sticking with DMSI, then wanting do some therapy, sticking with DMSI again, now we are at WM. No offense, just wanted to point out. Very likely you experience resistance from DMSI.

RE: Women Magnet - thor2014 - 06-08-2018

Thanks for pointing this out. I have decided to carry on with DMSI for at least a month and then decided what happens after that.

RE: Women Magnet - Shannon - 06-09-2018

(06-08-2018, 10:21 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Thanks for pointing this out. I have decided to carry on with DMSI for at least a month and then decided what happens after that.

Whenever you get the urge to switch to something else, just remember that that is your subconscious attempting to persuade you to stop using DMSI because it is afraid of achieving the results and goals of DMSI. And it is afraid and trying to persuade you to stop because it knows that something is happening.

So keep going. I am already seeing changes in you, and your dreams. It's working; just give it time.