Subliminal Talk
Mypsl over dmsi - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Product Discussion (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Product-Discussion)
+--- Thread: Mypsl over dmsi (/Thread-Mypsl-over-dmsi)

Pages: 1 2

Mypsl over dmsi - gplex - 06-06-2018

Hello, so I have a question for the community, why do you listen to subs like DMSI when you have subs like mypsl, instead of having random women to sleep with you get a perfect one sexually. I'm just having a hard time trying to understand why would not want that. Is it the lack of results with these subs on the forum atleast or is it something else I'm not getting.

RE: Mypsl over dmsi - thor2014 - 06-06-2018

What is mypsi ?

RE: Mypsl over dmsi - gplex - 06-06-2018

Manifest your perfect sexual lover

RE: Mypsl over dmsi - thor2014 - 06-06-2018

I might be wrong. Shannon may have already included that same script in dmsi

RE: Mypsl over dmsi - DarkPlouf - 06-06-2018

(06-06-2018, 02:15 AM)gplex Wrote: Hello, so I have a question for the community, why do you listen to subs like DMSI when you have subs like mypsl, instead of having random women to sleep with you get a perfect one sexually. I'm just having a hard time trying to understand why would not want that. Is it the lack of results with these subs on the forum atleast or is it something else I'm not getting.
I will only talk for me. I ran DMSI over MYP because I find this sub too narrowed. In term of goal.
The more narrowed the goal, the more difficult or longer it may take to be manifested. The product page explained enough all the "what if" scenarios. What if your PSL is currently unavailable? And worst, what if she's thousands of kilometers away ? How much time will it take for her to cross your path ? Ect...
That's the main reason why I didn't chose MYP. I wanted to lose my V card and choosing MYP would have been very dumb.
DMSI in comparison targets a broader scope of individuals, so you're likely to get laid more. Quantity over quality.
But I wasn't 100% happy with the targeting as there are hella too much criteria. You can understand that someone who just want to get ride of the V card in a natural way doesn't care at all about the partner being a 9, having big boobs, or being a blonde...Any decent girl would do.

These subs are however suited for people that have the choice and want to only have sex with the cream of the crop.
Now I'm over that obsession of getting laid but I still wouldn't run a MYP ever. It's too narrowed.

I can definitely see your point and I would do the same had I been in your situation, I guess in my case I feel like a reliable girl to sleep with on the regular that matches my sexual interests and that wouldn't flake on me or is crazy is worth the wait, besides from what I understood from the myp is that first is 5g and that finding someone who is sexually "perfect" should not be that hard (depending on what you're into)

RE: Mypsl over dmsi - Shannon - 06-06-2018

(06-06-2018, 05:52 AM)thor2014 Wrote: I might be wrong. Shannon may have already included that same script in dmsi

That is indeed incorrect.

RE: Mypsl over dmsi - DarkPlouf - 06-06-2018

(06-06-2018, 08:24 AM)gplex Wrote: I can definitely see your point and I would do the same had I been in your situation, I guess in my case I feel like a reliable girl to sleep with on the regular that matches my sexual interests and that wouldn't flake on me or is crazy is worth the wait, besides from what I understood from the myp is that first is 5g and that finding someone who is sexually "perfect" should not be that hard (depending on what you're into)
Feel free to run it and let us know the results then Pirate.

RE: Mypsl over dmsi - MasterEnki - 06-06-2018

@gplex

I agree with you 100% and I thought exactly the same,

That’s why I’m currently doing an AYP program myself. I’m just over 4.5 months into AYP ‘Friend-With-Benefits’ (I started mid-January) as of today.

I would much rather the ‘low drama path’ of one (or, eventually, two) reliable and trustworthy girl(s) to have regular sex with.

It’s awesome to see some other forum users interested in AYP / MYP programs.

From my experience with AYP, patience is king. Apart from a few strange coincidences that have lead nowhere (yet), my AYP run, so far, has been rather boring.

Shannon says that he once ran an AYP for 8 months, and she didn’t show up for a few months after that. It seems it can take a year or so to manifest in some cases.

Shannon, Fonzy3, About and 4Kingdoms have succeeded with the AYP / MYP programs. A few more people most likely have succeeded as well, but didn’t journal it on the forum.

If you run an AYP / MYP program, I will certainly be eagerly following your progress.

Edit: FYI, Shannon recommends focusing on building a connection first, and ensuring that she is trustworthy, before having any form of sex.

My thing is that I'd like to run an ayp romantic , but the lack of results is making me think otherwise, even the users you mentioned used sexual ones which is fine with me if that's what work but it would've been nice in the future when I want a relationship, I guess its easier to get a sexual lover than it is a romantic one.

RE: Mypsl over dmsi - dweller94 - 06-06-2018

Depends on if you resist, I ran AYPG for a few months if I remember, depends if you can wait, but also if you run for 6 months or longer as it's described and still don't get results that's on you. Just keep in mind the end goal depends on whether or not you execute the script set. I didn't get the end goal but then again I didn't run it for the time that I was told instructed so, I switched. Choose wisely, time lost is time that you will never get back.

AYPG:

We suggest you expect to have to use the program for between 2 and 6 months before you achieve results. Most people get results in about 4 months, and a few require as much as 8.

I ran it for three months.

RE: Mypsl over dmsi - gplex - 06-11-2018

So, I've given this some thought and I don't think I'm emotionally healthy enough to use Mypsl I have a couple of insecurities and issues to deal with mostly due to emotional abuse so now I'm stuck between DMSI-A and E2. I get that DMSI has newer technologies but I'm not really interested in the end goal since I'm gonna run mypsl eventually so would me running e2 be the best option for the situation.

RE: Mypsl over dmsi - gplex - 06-11-2018

Thanks, I figured a no strings attached relationship requires a certain level of "emotional health" and I'm not there yet, I'm probably going to go for E2, but here is another question, can I split E2 at different times, cause I can't commit 8 hours all at once.

RE: Mypsl over dmsi - Shawn - 06-11-2018

(06-11-2018, 11:18 AM)gplex Wrote: Thanks, I figured a no strings attached relationship requires a certain level of "emotional health" and I'm not there yet, I'm probably going to go for E2, but here is another question, can I split E2 at different times, cause I can't commit 8 hours all at once.

E2 doesn't require loops. In fact, this is the first and last 5.5G sub where it is not that important to listen totally uninterrupted. But don't have the link now where Shannon said it.