Subliminal Talk
Daisy Dukes & Cowboy Boots (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Daisy Dukes & Cowboy Boots (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-Daisy-Dukes-Cowboy-Boots-DMSI-3-2A)

Daisy Dukes & Cowboy Boots (DMSI 3.2A) - InTheZone - 04-29-2018

Hi guys,

I caught the DMSI bug again after finishing my fourth run of AM. Here is my journey so far: OGSF (96 days) -> AM5 -> MLS (96 days) -> AM6 -> SM3 -> MLS (96 days) -> AM6 -> EHPRA (2.0 for 6 months) -> DMSI (8 months of 2.4 -> 2.5 -> 3.0.1 -> 3.1 all healing sides) -> AM6 Refresh (3 months) -> AM6. My last run of AM6 was by far the best run of AM6 I've had of all of them.

My first night of DMSI 3.2 was two nights (or mornings) ago. I've decided to listen at the same exact time every morning (3 am) to be consistent. I just set an alarm that goes off everyday and do my hour of listening.

The first night was pretty crazy. My body was sweating within a few minutes of listening and I could feel the energy through my body even though I was half asleep. It reminded me of the time I was on MIR for a nasty cold that was going around. I could feel my body react almost immediately. This compared to my pervious runs of DMSI where I didn't really notice anything. The second night was much less pronounced in the effects I saw. I couldn't really feel much energy and I didn't break out into a sweat. It worried me a little that might sleep might be interrupted too much to keep it at 3 am but it looks like I can deal with it. My schedule is so crazy that it is nearly impossible to find a time that always works. Sometimes I stay out late dancing and other times I'm on the east cost and have to get up early for an engagement.

This week I'm going to be moving to Texas (hence the journal title) and I am hoping that DMSI will help me jump start my social circle when I get there.

RE: Daisy Dukes & Cowboy Boots (DMSI 3.2A) - InTheZone - 05-02-2018

Day 5:
I noticed my eating has gone up significantly. Did a big workout on Saturday and usually my eating increases for a day or two but it has been four days and it is still quite a bit higher than usual. Also, I've been getting friendlier reactions from women when out to get food. It wouldn't be so noticeable normally but I'm in NYC right now and it is quite out of character for the people in this city.

I'm feeling really good right now and can tell the positive thinking is kicking in. I guess I'm still blown away that I can see any effect at all after listening only for one loop a day! I've been able to stay away from the caffeine for at least a few weeks and no fap for over a month. No sure what to contribute it to but my work ethic has been amazing for the last few days. I've been putting in eight hour days only to go back to the hotel and spend another few hours working on my personal project. It is really amazing how much energy I have right now!

RE: Daisy Dukes & Cowboy Boots (DMSI 3.2A) - InTheZone - 05-13-2018

Day 16:
Finished my move to Texas. Unfortunately I'm not there as I will be traveling a lot for the next few weeks. I can feel the healing working on something. It has been really interesting recently because I feel like I'm wasting my time on this sub. The goal seems so far fetched. I am pretty sure that it is some form of resistance because I didn't feel this way before I started.

Not seeing a lot of attraction from the ladies at this point. There is a very attractive female at my new office and I sat about 3-5 feet away from her for about an hour and didn't notice anything from her. It could be the healing and clearing is working and the aura really isn't doing much right now.

RE: Daisy Dukes & Cowboy Boots (DMSI 3.2A) - InTheZone - 05-28-2018

Day 31:
Just wanted to note some more observations. I sat on the bus right next to an attractive woman that was reading her book. We sat next to each other for about 20 minutes and I didn't notice anything from her. She looked like she fell asleep about half way through the ride. Another attractive woman on the bus made eye contact with me a few times. I didn't break the eye contact and she checked back to see if I was still looking. An exit came up and we had to shuffle around a little so I lost track of her but it turned out she moved a lot closer to me but with her back to me. She was about 5 feet away initially and then she was 3 feet after we reshuffled around.

While I was on the bus I was thinking "I am executing DMSI" but it didn't seem to make a difference. Not really noticing much of anything right now. The PTPA seems to have faded away. Not sure if I'm stonewalling at this point or if there is something being worked through. I've not run the "B" side of any of the versions so far. I'm contemplating switching over to "A" to see if there is any difference. I went into this thinking there was going to be some stuff that needed clearing so I want to give it time.

RE: Daisy Dukes & Cowboy Boots (DMSI 3.2A) - Shannon - 05-29-2018

Thinking the goals of DMSI are far fetched as a response to running DMSI is a reversal resistance response to some of the instructions in DMSI.

Quote:I've not run the "B" side of any of the versions so far. I'm contemplating switching over to "A" to see if there is any difference.

If you are currently running DMSI 3.2, you mist be running either A or B. If you have not run B side, then to be running it, you must be running A side. But then you state that you are contemplating switching over to A side to see if there is a difference, meaning you are currently not running A side.

Which means you are running B side? I am confused.

RE: Daisy Dukes & Cowboy Boots (DMSI 3.2A) - InTheZone - 05-30-2018

(05-29-2018, 06:45 AM)Shannon Wrote: Thinking the goals of DMSI are far fetched as a response to running DMSI is a reversal resistance response to some of the instructions in DMSI.

Quote:I've not run the "B" side of any of the versions so far. I'm contemplating switching over to "A" to see if there is any difference.

If you are currently running DMSI 3.2, you mist be running either A or B. If you have not run B side, then to be running it, you must be running A side. But then you state that you are contemplating switching over to A side to see if there is a difference, meaning you are currently not running A side.

Which means you are running B side? I am confused.

I haven't run the B side yet. I'm on DMSI 3.2A but I see the confusion. I wanted to say that I'm contemplating switching over to "B" to see if there is any difference.