Subliminal Talk
Luck Magnifier - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Luck Magnifier (/Thread-Luck-Magnifier--959)

Pages: 1 2 3

RE: Luck Magnifier - Spiritman - 12-16-2011

I have been using this one since Dec. 14, and I wanted to share some results that I couldn't believe were happening. First off, I had Dec. 14-15 off, so I could listen to this for eight hours each day. I went to work today Dec. 16 and when I got to work, I was told that the position, I was supposed to do had been changed. I found out it was changed to something I didn't like. So, two minutes after clocking in order to work, a female co-worker comes up to very eagerly ask me if I wanted to switch positions. Naturally, I was happy to say yes, and I could do something I liked better. That one totally came out of left field, I wasn't expecting that at all.

I work in a hospital, so I am walking all over the place for eight hours. Well, I was taking some stuff up to the floors with two carts, this one transport girl(someone who transports patients to other places for surgery, etc.) came up to me. We started chatting, then she offered to help me by taking one of the carts to the other end of the hallway where I need to go. I let her help me, but I couldn't believe that happened either.

I just thought I would share that with you guys.

RE: Luck Magnifier - Tigurinn - 01-21-2012

That's pretty good results after just two days. I'm a little bit over two weeks in and well, maybe and maybe not I have something to report.

My brother gave me a digital recorder for Christmas, and my mother urged me to use it; as I also got an iPhone I noticed it had an audio recording app in it and thought to myself that I was just going to use that (seeing as with my laptop, you have to plug in a microphone to be able to record ...and I don't have a microphone).

But I purchased three products in the sale in the beginning of january, so I was (and still am) using two of them, and I found out that using the app cancels out the music app (so I couldn't listen to the Luck Magnifier during the day).

So I reverted to use the digital audio recorder my brother had given me. And so, all through this semester (minus one day) I've been using it and keeping it in my pocket, however the sound was never that great.

So one class I placed the recorder onto the top of my bag pack and this is a lecture where there isn't any break. At the end of the lecture I grabbed my bag and for that split second forgot about the recorder, but realised after grabbing the bag - that it wasn't there!

I looked around on the floor and bent over my desk to look at the row in front of me, and saw that it wasn't there. I rummaged through every inch (at least I thought so) of my bag pack looking for it - with no avail.

I was pussled - to say the least.

There were very few people left in the class room when I left, thinking it must have fallen into my bag pack. But I didn't believe it, so I returned to the class room and looked around for it some more. I became pretty pissed off, as I thought that someone must have been pretty feckin' fast in stealing it.

And as I believe in karma, my anger and inner turmoil was doubled. I was brought up to be honest, and even last year I found not one, but two wallets in a bus (within a pretty short time span too, which was surprising as I also believe in Law of Attraction (even though I'm somewhat skeptical; heck I've never managed to attact that blasted cup of coffee) and didn't, and still don't, know why I had 'attracted' these two missing items - with money inside them, mind you, which the owners of course got. The ones that came to my house (and I snuck downstairs to open for them as somehow I didn't want my parents to know I had done a good deed; and as I'm typing this I'm somewhat self conscious). I also found a childrens book which I took to the office of my department at uni.

And just a few days ago I saw mittens at my bus depot which I took to the lost and found.

So, as I said, I believe in karma and was pretty, pretty, pretty, pretty (those that have watched "Curb Your Enthusiasm" will know this reference Big Grin) pissed off.

I came home and emptied my bag, as I had only rummaged through it in uni. I still didn't find it! So I came to the only conclusion I thought was possible - that it had been stolen!! Seeing as I'm an honest man I didn't understand why this had happened to me; and boy, this God dude would be in serious trouble when I finally croack! Big Grin

The next day I checked on the three places where items are most likely to be handed in, if they are found in uni (and man, I felt like such a beta male; and note to self to save up for my first ever alpha program). No one had handed in a digital audio recorder. I even checked the classroom again - to no avail.

And mind you, I still had my bag pack! So that thing had been shacking and bumping and such.

So imagine my surprise when I came home again and opened up my bag to retrive my laptop - was the effin' thing sitting on top of the laptop bag (inside the bag pack).

Nota bene, the day before I had also taken my laptop out of its bag (after coming home from that day of losing my audio recorder) and my audio recorder was not there!!! Heck, at least I didn't see it there.

So much to my surprise - I have retrived my audio recorder, but I am still Huh

But I don't know if it has to do with me being so focused on finding the darn thing again that it was brought to me via the Luck Magnifier or whatnot.

But then again, it could be a fluke. And seeing as I lost it while listening to Luck Magnifier, I didn't understand why I was so unlucky.

I even didn't know if I should write this post or not - as I have no idea why I lost the recorder and then found it again.

I'm still very much on the fence about subliminals in general (as this is the first time I'm trying them - so it's nothing personal fellas) and so I'm eagerly awaiting reply from Matthew about whether I can use a type A subliminal with a type B and a type B/D hybrid - as I kinda want to purchase the volume 1 of Poetry of the Silent Eros just to see for myself pretty much straight away whether it works or not.

RE: Luck Magnifier - rubman - 06-18-2012

I purchased Luck magnifier4g recently and I am really happy. In just 1 week usage, I get 3 from 6 lotto numbers in 2 plays this week, and everything like buying those tickets where you have to discover the numbers by scratching with a coin I always win something.

This is a gem... keep at it!

RE: Luck Magnifier - Spiral - 06-18-2012

If you don't mind me askin' how much have you won on these scratch offs?

well, if I can remember exactly, I haven't still used for a complete week the 4g version, and in 4 days 2 wins in a row.

Not a lot, may be 20$ only from the scratch offs and 30-40$ from the rest.(sorry im non-english native speaker). BUT I AM ONLY HEARING THE SUB FOR 4 days... I not used to win anything.

Appart from luckmagnifier, in the past months i've been using BIATBW and AOS, but those are not for luck, but manifested 1 girl and a lot of opportunities in only 32 days... still benefiting from it Big Grin

In all honesty, I think shannon subs are ones of the 3 or 4 effective subs which are not scam in the internet ATM.

Cheers.

Wink

RE: Luck Magnifier - AVB2011 - 06-18-2012

Hi Rubman, thanks for sharing your result. How long do you listen to LM every day? I hope you have more good results in the future.

RE: Luck Magnifier - ncbeareatingman - 06-18-2012

Having some phenominal results myself with Luck Maginfier nd Be Irresitibly Attractive to _______. and the rippling effects of Ultra Success,as still being felt/showing up. for those who think that this good stuff doesnt work,I dare you to give it an HONEST SHOT =translation Ultra Sucees and Luck Magnifier and if you wish Be irresistibly Attractive to Handsome/Beautiful Men/Women.
I've used U S fer months then segued into Luck Magnifier and B I A T H G M. it friggin phenomonal.
understement. I Posted some of my resutls in my jourey-journal. Keith ncbeareatingman.

(06-18-2012, 10:23 AM)AVB2011 Wrote: Hi Rubman, thanks for sharing your result. How long do you listen to LM every day? I hope you have more good results in the future.

Sure, I am very serious with subliminals, because I have some experience with magic, radionics and LOA... So I know they are a vehicle to the power of the mind.

I expose myself using headphones in my laptop, which got hd quality sound... about 12 hours or more while working at the computer. The previous subs I used I was watching videos or hearing radio programs at the same time, still full benefits.

I will keep with LM(4g) for now.Looks like it amplifies other subs used just recently Big Grin

cheers.

RE: Luck Magnifier - massagemaggie - 08-12-2012

First of all I have to say that I am very receptive to subliminals and believe that some of them work very quickly and easily.

I just started the LM and was faced with having to buy the furniture for a small bathroom for my massage office that my parents and I are creating with the help of a contractor. We have a limited budget for it.

Before LM we were looking around online and in stores and I was very unimpressed with what was in our price range. I wanted to have a classy and clean image with european style, and just a touch of luxury rather than the traditional style here (Im in Canada now, just got here from Germany) and the stuff here in my range, as I could not go up to specialty and designer products) was just so damned ugly. This is a very small bathroom.

After a short time of saturating myself in luck magnet I managed to persuade my mum to come with me to a store out of our price range because I'd seen absolutely gorgeous bathroom vanities and the beautiful glass shower stalls with the spray jets and and rain showers in there. I just knew we had to go to this specific store for some reason. We did, and we found everything we needed, they were having a 50 percent off sale, and we got an extra 25 percent off of that for some crazy reason not damaged goods or anything. So, I got my "dream" bathroom at a cost of far less than I would have spent for generic shitty home depot shower and ikea cheap end outfitting. And I get to have tile in there. This meant so much to me Rolleyes I'm ecstatic, and it all just happened seamlessly and automatically.

Next: my office will be ready to work out of in an astonishingly short time period, I will find the speakers I'm looking for, and a magical sauna solution will appear.

RE: Luck Magnifier - Lkawakita - 08-13-2012

I had a nice synchronicity as Maggie above.

Today I told my mom I needed to go see a dentist since when flossing, I ended putting too much force and made a small fracture at one of my teeth and asked her if she knew a good cheap dentist.

She gave me a few options to check. But soon after, she had a phone call and was her dentist saying that she was back (she had a baby a few months ago, so she wasn't working) and were calling her former clients to get back to work. My mom them made an appointment for her and made one for me and since this dentist was looking to regain her former clients, she gave some discount for us.

Nice, huh?

RE: Luck Magnifier - massagemaggie - 08-13-2012

ok I just have to add another lucky coincidence: my apartment will probably not be ready by the time the new tenants move in here in September, so I'll either have to go to my parent's for a while and once again give up privacy and have to deal with a certain person I refer to affectionately and with love as the psycho b!tch (not my mum, my mum is lovely) or..........what? Well their neighbours, who I don't even know, asked if I would house sit in their gorgeous home for three weeks in September while they're not there. Feed the cat, make sure it looks like someone is home. I have privacy and a lovely environment while I'm waiting for renovations to finish.

Luck begets luck, I expect to be pleased and delighted every day!

RE: Luck Magnifier - Joronda - 02-14-2015

@massagemaggie - you have learned to move mountains by using your mind. Changing the shape of your life qualifies you to hold the title, "Shapeshifter". You rock girl, you rock the world with your thoughts (and followups).

RE: Luck Magnifier - Rocket13 - 09-17-2015

Hey, I'm doing something similar. I'm on draftkings with luck magnifier and ultra success.

RE: Luck Magnifier - subadubdub - 12-23-2015

Interesting, does it really work or it just diverts your attention to things that could be thought as lucky?

I used a lucky sub from another company and I won a ski raffle ticket 1 week after - not a coincidence I'm sure as I never won those sort of stuff before.

I never believed in luck before but there is such a thing and there's a precise law to it also almost like physics, I just need to dig more from people who knows more about it and wanted to know whether this sub taps into that law.
If you don't believe in such thing, just ignore this post and pretend you never saw it Smile.