Subliminal Talk
Luck Magnifier - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Welcome! (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Welcome)
+--- Forum: Subliminal Testimonials (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Subliminal-Testimonials)
+--- Thread: Luck Magnifier (/Thread-Luck-Magnifier--959)

Pages: 1 2 3

Luck Magnifier - boromir - 11-04-2011

Coincidence, if it is, I don't care, I like the results thus far.
First off, I have a company FF league that is too intense for my liking, but they seemed to get my participation or moolah. This year my friend couldn't make it, so I very reluctantly said i would volunteer draft for him.
I am not that savvy with this, but I know enough. I did know that a 14 team league it would be hard to do good. I didn't know the draft would last only an hour and 40 minutes-mistakes would happen.
Point is my buddy was 4 in 2, 1, me 1 was 1 in 5. I am now 3 in 5 after listening. I knocked off the number one opponent with my decimated team, and then beat my friend I drafted for by a 2 to 1 margin-both cases. To me that is still coincidence but entertaining the incredible.
Secondly, after learning of online gambling in FL, I opened an account and threw in 25 bucks just to bet the Preakness and lost most of it. The account was lazy. Today, or I should say after last night it went from $8 to $379 in an hour, which for me was beyond coincidence and remarkable. I have a big game on Sunday and I think the other subs will be taking a back seat.

RE: Luck Magnifier - K-Train - 11-05-2011

(11-04-2011, 09:17 PM)Boromir Wrote: Coincidence, if it is, I don't care, I like the results thus far.
First off, I have a company FF league that is too intense for my liking, but they seemed to get my participation or moolah. This year my friend couldn't make it, so I very reluctantly said i would volunteer draft for him.
I am not that savvy with this, but I know enough. I did know that a 14 team league it would be hard to do good. I didn't know the draft would last only an hour and 40 minutes-mistakes would happen.
Point is my buddy was 4 in 2, 1, me 1 was 1 in 5. I am now 3 in 5 after listening. I knocked off the number one opponent with my decimated team, and then beat my friend I drafted for by a 2 to 1 margin-both cases. To me that is still coincidence but entertaining the incredible.
Secondly, after learning of online gambling in FL, I opened an account and threw in 25 bucks just to bet the Preakness and lost most of it. The account was lazy. Today, or I should say after last night it went from $8 to $379 in an hour, which for me was beyond coincidence and remarkable. I have a big game on Sunday and I think the other subs will be taking a back seat.

Great results Boromir! Yeah, Luck Magnifier is a definite gem. The things it does are so incredibe that sometimes I too have had to look back and say "wow, that's just not possible!" It doesn't get as much attention as Ultra Sucess but it's right up there in terms of effectiveness. How long have you been using it?

RE: Luck Magnifier - boromir - 11-09-2011

(11-05-2011, 06:40 AM)K-Train Wrote:
(11-04-2011, 09:17 PM)Boromir Wrote: Coincidence, if it is, I don't care, I like the results thus far.

Great results Boromir! Yeah, Luck Magnifier is a definite gem. The things it does are so incredibe that sometimes I too have had to look back and say "wow, that's just not possible!" It doesn't get as much attention as Ultra Sucess but it's right up there in terms of effectiveness. How long have you been using it?
Thanks K, about a month, heavy Friday, Saturday and Sunday through game day/
I won again-3 straight, against a guy desperate to beat me-it was quite satisfying. I also won on a very unlikely sporting event-odds were not favorable for me to win at all, I just keep increasing my balance.
Another anecdote, $4 dollars on pull tabs and the first two are for two dollars each. Big deal i know, I don't do them very often, but when I do, I do notice weird.
Next game, is against a number two, and she hates me now, so we'll see how her husband's team does.

RE: Luck Magnifier - Gbjorklu - 11-14-2011

Well, I did it, by just one point-pretty f-ng amazing!! Thank you Shannon-it has met my test without a question of doubt, incomprehensible that little tender Percy would pull it off.
No question, this program has legs!
Thanks!

RE: Luck Magnifier - boromir - 11-21-2011

Well, after going 1 to 5 to 5 and 5, and my critical players on bye I finally lost, not by much-whaah!
Trouble was, I kind of expected to lose, it was just too much energy to win, and I really didn't care if I lost, unlike before.
I won my previous little account back up to over $370 on a bizarre session, but lost a good portion of it in my over exuberance in sports. I guess my conclusion, is if you want something really bad (good) to happen, to give you an edge, I feel it will help significantly. If you are ambivalent, or skeptical-don't waste your time.
I know I am going to continue to use it.

RE: Luck Magnifier - boromir - 12-09-2011

Well, I went from last place, 1 and 5 to 7 and 6, pretty amazing! The last guy I beat, was a real prick, so subtle to let me know that his Marshwawn Lynch had 28 FF points out of the gate in his bear-like manner.
I was worried because this dude has always has an advantage over me at work, and he was relishing the thought of screwing my winning way. I kept listening to LM thinking there was a chance to betray such a deficit. Next day, Sunday, tender Percy Harven gives me 32 f.ng ff pts countering his previous, and the ole boy McGahee scored a bunch against my home team which was so suppose to be not possible. Every other player I had on my FF team blew up, and I won by 119 to 90. I haven't said a word to him.
People at the workplace have made some remarkable comments to me which is pretty odd considering how competitive and introverted everyone is.
It continued again last night with Big Ben-the man is amazing, or disgusting in many ways, but for me the streak continues.
I finally succumbed to cashing out the 300 bucks, I grew from 25 which I plan to grow back to 300-I guess anythings possible.
This program is almost scary powerful for me.

RE: Luck Magnifier - Shannon - 12-09-2011

I'm having a good time reading all of you guys' results with this program. Big Grin

RE: Luck Magnifier - JAYCEE - 12-10-2011

I've been using this one exclusively since October. I've got a custom of this one on order and I can't wait to give it a run.

Also wait on my new speakers to come in that have a flat freq response out to 22k.

Before I started, I didn't even believe in luck. Smile

RE: Luck Magnifier - Spiritman - 12-12-2011

How long is Luck Magnifier?

RE: Luck Magnifier - boromir - 12-12-2011

(12-12-2011, 03:47 PM)spiritman Wrote: How long is Luck Magnifier?

It's 30 minutes long.

Well, I am in the tournament and beat my first opponent rather handidly, 104 to 73. I am now 7 and 1 since listening.
My account added another $31 to the coffers on two bets yesterday, Colts and Giants-it will be baby steps to get that back to where I want it.

RE: Luck Magnifier - Spiritman - 12-12-2011

(12-12-2011, 04:08 PM)Boromir Wrote:
(12-12-2011, 03:47 PM)spiritman Wrote: How long is Luck Magnifier?

It's 30 minutes long.

Well, I am in the tournament and beat my first opponent rather handidly, 104 to 73. I am now 7 and 1 since listening.
My account added another $31 to the coffers on two bets yesterday, Colts and Giants-it will be baby steps to get that back to where I want it.

Thanks, it sounds like Luck Magnifier is a real hidden gem of a subliminal. I will have to use this one after custom ASC.

RE: Luck Magnifier - Spiral - 12-13-2011

Ahhh this is the other one! Luck Magnifier with Ultra Success is probably sick nasty.

RE: Luck Magnifier - boromir - 12-13-2011

Just [u]my observation on using this sub:
It works on what you want it to work on, on an emotional basis.
I have seen no increase in luck outside of what I want, or if there has been, it hasn't been significant enough to register...I will, I will, reeealy helps with this sub-whether it is the sub that creates that effect, or not, it certainly doesn't hurt to feel that way.
Like I said before, if you doubt, you will pout.

RE: Luck Magnifier - Shannon - 12-13-2011

(12-13-2011, 08:10 PM)Boromir Wrote: Just [u]my observation on using this sub:
It works on what you want it to work on, on an emotional basis.
I have seen no increase in luck outside of what I want, or if there has been, it hasn't been significant enough to register...I will, I will, reeealy helps with this sub-whether it is the sub that creates that effect, or not, it certainly doesn't hurt to feel that way.
Like I said before, if you doubt, you will pout.

That's because it's attempting to manifest your conscious desires into reality. There's no such thing as "luck". Everything happens for a reason. That's why I almost refused to build this title, as I didn't see a way to do it because "luck" doesn't exist. We create our reality, and where desire goes, energy flows. So I based it on that, and as you can see... it works. Because the underlying laws in use work.

Think of it as a personal genie, saying... "As you wish." Smile But you must desire it first.