Subliminal Talk
Epic journey with LTU - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Epic journey with LTU (/Thread-Epic-journey-with-LTU)

Epic journey with LTU - Ryu - 04-04-2018

Pausing dmsi i wanting too try out Life tune up, just bought it.
Already started my first loop, will play masked cause I like it.

RE: Epic journey with LTU - Ryu - 04-04-2018

Loving the effect im feeling from this sub, damn i feel good atm
Had almost zero energy before i started and after playing a few hours of this sub i became more motivated to clean my house, walk with my son outside, and then i went to visit my mom and after that i meet my brother and we went to the gym and did a workout and still i feel amazing inside, wow.
Defently feeling more confident and self esteem is high as fuck.
Feeling alot more postive, man if this is only day 1 i wonder how much better i can feel, nice.
I was more talkaktive, started to talk about stuff i normaly dont talk so much about, i felt like i care more about the person, interesting.
Okay, i hope all these effect will stay and grow even stronger+++
Im grateful for LTU, thanks for making it.

RE: Epic journey with LTU - Steve_ - 04-04-2018

Good luck on your journey. It sounds like you're off to a great start Smile

RE: Epic journey with LTU - Ryu - 04-05-2018

Day 2

Man really feeling the workout from yesterday, had a fullbody, can be very taxing on the body, feeling it today, had some big weights on, was feeling a little motivated, but this can only lead too greater gains.
Normally i would feel bad today after heavy workout, im sure, but ive been feeling peace, positive and really good in my body,
It is very motivated when you feel good to do stuff.
Im starting too feel like a good person when i am social.
Im really happy today, the good feeling is sticking with me.
No depresion, very little anger,
Im am feeling more at peace, happy and good inside.
This program is working on so many levels and im responding awsome.
Still early in the day, but im sure it will only get better.

RE: Epic journey with LTU - Ryu - 04-05-2018

Update day 2

I just had some doubt/fear if the program is working, it felt really real, but i know it is working and i already gotten some good results and i need to be patience and just keep going.

I belive my mind playing tricks with me,
The doubt/fear is over now and i feel alot more confidence now, after the fear i noticed that im starting too glow inside, really hot, like sense of self worth or happines, maybe aura? i dont know if aura is in this program, but its gooood, heh.

I have been cleaning my house some more today, it was a mess from the start.
Then i went for a walk with my son i felt really proud and confident, i was walking with confidence, head high.
Was walking pass a nice lady, i gave her a big nice smile and said hi, and she smiled back and said hi.
It felt good and even felt natural to do it, charming, eh nothing more happend there.

Okay whent to visit some friends but they were not home today, so i walked to the store too buy some food and i buyed healthy foods.
Cooked super healthy meals, even drank water today, no soda hehe.

So it was a good day today i got alot done today, feeling good.

RE: Epic journey with LTU - findingme - 04-05-2018

LTU is one I'd like to use more long-term, as it focuses on really relevant things, like self control, procrastination, doing the right thing, being good to oneself and others, etc. It has a full lineup of good changes in it.

I purchased this sub impatiently almost 2 months back and ran it for 5 days. I began it on a Friday night, and by Sunday, I'd "changed" my mind late Sunday afternoon, and doing the "right" thing, I went and saw my mom, who I'd sidelined (ignored) once again. I felt REAL good about doing it, realizing I did it when I knew I needed to, like a responsible person. Upon reading the script, I realized LTU had really influenced me. This is a keeper. I only stopped it to run MLS for a professional exam I was studying for (I passed!)

Something I've not had experience with is the "feel good" element in LTU. I've read other's journals on it, and they've reported it. I'm grateful you're journaling this, and I'll keep my eyes open for your posts.

RE: Epic journey with LTU - Ryu - 04-06-2018

Day 3

Today i had too experiment with ultrasonic track, since its easy to play in public space and dont get caught playing tickling stream lol.

So i played it for a few hours and checked how i felt after.
I felt anger, pissed, tired, not motivated and not good at all.

So now im back on tickling stream and the good feeling is back, almost instant, after only one loop, almost like magic.

I feel like my feelings are growing, the good feelings on masked, just give it more times and they will get even better.

I have almost no resistance on masked it is awsome.

Findingme, did you try masked when you were playing LTU ? it can make a BIG difference if you are like me.

Not sure why my subconcious reject ultrasonic so hard, would be nice to play it if it didnt have so bad effect on me.

Feeling good atm, playing tickling stream so i can barley hear it, i notice it works at pretty low volume.

Walked with my son today, we went to the store buy some foods after the walk, i did talk with a nice lady there i normally dont talk too at all, good talk.

Then we went home played outside and had fun.

Did some more cleaning, been thinking of cleaning my computer room next.

Going to do a workout tomorrow, feels like my body have recovered now.

Good day, now im gonna play Fortnite and pew pew some ppl, hehe.

RE: Epic journey with LTU - Ryu - 04-06-2018

Day 3

Man i am loving LTU , im so happy atm.

Im using headset, and the effect is alot better/stronger.

Cant remember last i felt this good inside, wow, i am on fire inside, nice.

Feeling so comfortable in my skin.

Im listning to some music atm and i am enjoying it so much, like wtf.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=U5TqIdff_DQ

Anyway going to bed soon, looking forward for tomorrow.

RE: Epic journey with LTU - findingme - 04-06-2018

(04-06-2018, 08:27 AM)Ryu Wrote: Findingme, did you try masked when you were playing LTU ? it can make a BIG difference if you are like me.

No. I used US since I could move around and not be distracted by the sounds. I only had trouble with US on OGSF, my first IML sub. After 3 or 4 days, I began resisting heavily. I'd never experienced this, but I'd also not had crying spells and such due to it pulling me off my "norm". It was a first for me.

I found out later the US in OGSF was much more like a forced march vs. a "at your own pace" message in the trickling stream version. I switched after that.

RE: Epic journey with LTU - Ryu - 04-08-2018

Day 4 and 5

Have been positive, productive, had some small fear coming up but it passed after a while.

The last two days i have been having brain orgasm, tingles in my brain, it keeps firing after i stop sub also.
I tought it may be just yesterday but today also, i wonder if this blissful feeling is growing stronger every day, damn that would be nice.

Im a little sleepy atm, maybe i had too many loops, or that i did not sleep much at night.