Subliminal Talk
Springtime Has Come (Antaeus' AM6 Journal) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: Springtime Has Come (Antaeus' AM6 Journal) (/Thread-Springtime-Has-Come-Antaeus-AM6-Journal)

Pages: 1 2 3

Springtime Has Come (Antaeus' AM6 Journal) - Antaeus - 04-01-2018

Well after much preparation and getting as many questions answered as possible, today is my first day of AM6. I am very excited to see what will come from this program for me. I think it will be very interesting.

Happy Easter! Smile

RE: Springtime Has Come (Antaeus' AM6 Journal) - Kol - 04-01-2018

AM6 is a great sub. Ran it 2 times. The benefits are huge.
Good luck.

RE: Springtime Has Come (Antaeus' AM6 Journal) - JCasterlin - 04-01-2018

(04-01-2018, 04:29 AM)Antaeus Wrote: Well after much preparation and getting as many questions answered as possible, today is my first day of AM6. I am very excited to see what will come from this program for me. I think it will be very interesting.

Happy Easter! Smile

I started AM6 a few days ago myself. I'm looking forward to reading your journal after reading your questions post.

RE: Springtime Has Come (Antaeus' AM6 Journal) - Antaeus - 04-01-2018

Listening to my first hour as I'm typing this. Having crawfish with the family Smile

RE: Springtime Has Come (Antaeus' AM6 Journal) - Antaeus - 04-02-2018

April 1, 2018; day 0.

Not much during my first hour yesterday. I definitely noticed a feeling of calmness. Not sure if it was the sub or just having a really good day.

Got my nephew's frisbee out of a tree three times. Kinda felt like a hero, I have to admit. Again not sure if that's the sub but it was only the first day/hour of listening.

Currently listening to my 8 hour overnight routine that I've set up into a playlist. It's about to finish. Didn't sleep much last night. Could be resistance or dehydration from the beer yesterday. About to start getting ready for work. We'll see how today goes

Stage 1, Day 1

Not much yet. Everything at work seemed pretty normal. My guess is I'll end up being a huge resistor in this program. I'll keep moving forward with it in good faith.

RE: Springtime Has Come (Antaeus' AM6 Journal) - DavisMind91 - 04-02-2018

(04-02-2018, 09:45 AM)Antaeus Wrote: Stage 1, Day 1

Not much yet. Everything at work seemed pretty normal. My guess is I'll end up being a huge resistor in this program. I'll keep moving forward with it in good faith.

Give it time bro, because of the naturalizer programming it can be hard to tell sometimes when you're getting results. There's little things I catch all the time as far as changes go and have to ask myself "when did this happen?"...Go back to the beginning of my AM6 journal and you'll see that I actually thought both stage 1 and 2 would be boring, stage 3 as well. It seems that for those stages, I always noticed my results within the last 18 days or so. The slower the stage seems to change me in the beginning, the more it picks up towards the end. One cannot judge an entire journey based off the first step.

(04-02-2018, 01:22 PM)DavisMind91 Wrote:
(04-02-2018, 09:45 AM)Antaeus Wrote: Stage 1, Day 1

Give it time bro, because of the naturalizer programming it can be hard to tell sometimes when you're getting results. There's little things I catch all the time as far as changes go and have to ask myself "when did this happen?"...Go back to the beginning of my AM6 journal and you'll see that I actually thought both stage 1 and 2 would be boring, stage 3 as well. It seems that for those stages, I always noticed my results within the last 18 days or so. The slower the stage seems to change me in the beginning, the more it picks up towards the end. One cannot judge an entire journey based off the first step.

Trust me I totally get it. Rome wasn't built in a day, and the next 6 months of programming is attempting to change almost 30 years of programming. I'm just happy to have started. I have to use headphones for the time being because of my sister, bro-in-law and two nephews (4 and 1 year olds) staying here and we're in tight quarters. It's gonna take some time to get used to the headphones and I do have strategies in place to keep my headphones from falling out.

Thank you for offering your perspective DavisMind91. It really helps me to know what to expect.

RE: Springtime Has Come (Antaeus' AM6 Journal) - Antaeus - 04-03-2018

Well I slept pretty well last night. Earphones came off last night but immediately put them back in. Judging by the clock I had only missed half an hour at most. So I still got total listening time of 8+ hours yesterday. No biggie, I'll just keep moving forward

RE: Springtime Has Come (Antaeus' AM6 Journal) - Antaeus - 04-03-2018

So there's a benefit on this sub that I actually have to use it to find out what it is, as per the product page. Has anyone who has run AM6 found out what it is?

Don't tell me what it is. Just tell me if you have found out what it is and is it good stuff?

RE: Springtime Has Come (Antaeus' AM6 Journal) - DavisMind91 - 04-03-2018

(04-03-2018, 06:23 PM)Antaeus Wrote: So there's a benefit on this sub that I actually have to use it to find out what it is, as per the product page. Has anyone who has run AM6 found out what it is?

Don't tell me what it is. Just tell me if you have found out what it is and is it good stuff?

Lol I remember when I rigorously searched the forums up and down to find the secret. Trust me the surprise is awesome.

RE: Springtime Has Come (Antaeus' AM6 Journal) - Antaeus - 04-04-2018

Day 4 (4/4/18)

So despite waking up seriously tired (though I slept rather well), I felt seriously motivated at work today. Got a lot done in a short amount of time. Not sure if this is the sub or if I'm just having a really good day.

Also I got my armband case for my iPod nano in the mail today. This should prevent the headphones from becoming disconnected during the night as the iPod will move with me should I toss or turn. This should be helpful in preventing my headphones from coming out as well. Not sure if it's foolproof, but it sure could reduce the risk.

RE: Springtime Has Come (Antaeus' AM6 Journal) - Antaeus - 04-05-2018

Armband case works wonders! Earbuds didn't pop out and I can move freely when I sleep. Got my full 8 hours listening time.