Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - AbundanceCH - 05-03-2018

(05-01-2018, 09:49 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Blue balls again.

Lots of making out, put her hand on my dick, she even felt it up and squeezed it and fondled for a few minutes (maybe 10) but in the end, her asd won out.

She clearly wants me as boyfriend material. Several times she mentioned that.
Next time instead of putting their hand on your D___ you need to rub their p____ (if they won't let you finger them). Once she lets you do this it's usually sex either right there or the next date. It's always been the case for me.

You need to make it about the woman and giving the woman pleasure till she can't stand it anymore. You rub their pussy whether it be with their pants on or you manage to finger them and it's going to be game over sooner or later. That 10 minutes should have been you fingering her not her playing with your D. Then you might have fked her after rather than you getting blue balls.

You putting their hand on your d___ just shows you are a horny mother f**** and can't stand it anymore. It's almost like giving the woman the power plus in her mind it makes her seen a little like a hor. Trust me women will eventually reach for your crotch once you get them hot enough and that's the point. You want them to do it themselves so you get no ASD. You want them to reach for your belt because they're so hot.

Women are not that difficult you just have to get them hot and ready. This is a golden rule not just with a woman you are trying to fk but with all women including your future girlfriends or wife. Most women can't cum through vaginal intercourse so you need to get used to fingering them for a good 10-20 minutes and let your d take the glory. Whether it be your gf/wife to a girl you just met you always use your fingers first.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-03-2018

Lol so funny. 4kingdoms said I should put their hand on my dick. #contradictoryadvice

Anyhow, I actually did rub her pussy a bit. Not for ten mins tho.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Zane - 05-03-2018

(05-03-2018, 07:00 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Anyhow, I actually did rub her pussy a bit.

Soon her pussy will be rubbing ur Dick

(05-03-2018, 07:21 PM)Zane Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 07:00 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Anyhow, I actually did rub her pussy a bit.

Soon her pussy will be rubbing ur Dick

Yeah man, we’re meeting this Tuesday again Wink

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - AbundanceCH - 05-03-2018

(05-03-2018, 07:00 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lol so funny. 4kingdoms said I should put their hand on my dick. #contradictoryadvice
Use your logic to find the right answer. What's going to make a woman hornier? You putting her hand on your d or you stimulating her vag with your fingers to the point she wants the real thing?

You putting her hand on your d is giving you pleasure. You need to focus on her and giving her pleasure so she gets so horny she can't stand not having sex with you anymore.

This is the routine I used countless times and I still use. This isn't just for girls you are trying to fk for the first time you should use this with your gf or girls you been fkn for a while. It's a good way to set up sex and get her hot and ready rather than you trying to go for it like a horny inexperienced bastard. I use this with my current girl even though I don't need to.

1. Make out and do it for a good amount of time so she will be turned on that she won't mind #2 which is...
2. Start rubbing her pussy with her pants on and do this while making out with her.
3. Start touching her breasts as you make out with her.
4. Go for unziping her pants slowly and finger her.
5. Take off your shirt
6. After you take off your shirt make out with her some more and start to take her clothing off (not all at the same time leave taking her pants for last). It's a psychological anti asd trick you start with your own clothes and then slowly start taking theirs off. It will seem more natural.
7. Once you have her pants off and panties off and all her clothing off you need to start fingering her for a while. Notice this is not the same as #4 as I didn't take her pants off at #4 I just unzipped her pants to finger her to want sex and want it now.

#7 is to give her pleasure and to make sure she thinks you're a good lover. Remember most women don't cum through vag intercourse so fingering her till she cums and then letting your D take the glory is the way of the experienced man. She will think you're an amazing lover.

Once you get to the point a girl lets you do #2 or #4 sex is inevitable. Try to focus on those and what happens next is a natural progression.

(05-03-2018, 07:51 PM)AbundanceCH Wrote:
(05-03-2018, 07:00 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lol so funny. 4kingdoms said I should put their hand on my dick. #contradictoryadvice
Use your logic to find the right answer. What's going to make a woman hornier? You putting her hand on your d or you stimulating her vag with your fingers to the point she wants the real thing?

You putting her hand on your d is giving you pleasure. You need to focus on her and giving her pleasure so she gets so horny she can't stand not having sex with you anymore.

This is the routine I used countless times and I still use. This isn't just for girls you are trying to fk for the first time you should use this with your gf or girls you been fkn for a while. It's a good way to set up sex and get her hot and ready rather than you trying to go for it like a horny inexperienced bastard. I use this with my current girl even though I don't need to.

1. Make out and do it for a good amount of time so she will be turned on that she won't mind #2 which is...
2. Start rubbing her pussy with her pants on and do this while making out with her.
3. Start touching her breasts as you make out with her.
4. Go for unziping her pants slowly and finger her.
5. Take off your shirt
6. After you take off your shirt make out with her some more and start to take her clothing off (not all at the same time leave taking her pants for last). It's a psychological anti asd trick you start with your own clothes and then slowly start taking theirs off. It will seem more natural.
7. Once you have her pants off and panties off and all her clothing off you need to start fingering her for a while. Notice this is not the same as #4 as I didn't take her pants off at #4 I just unzipped her pants to finger her to want sex and want it now.

#7 is to give her pleasure and to make sure she thinks you're a good lover. Remember most women don't cum through vag intercourse so fingering her till she cums and then letting your D take the glory is the way of the experienced man. She will think you're an amazing lover.

Once you get to the point a girl lets you do #2 or #4 sex is inevitable. Try to focus on those and what happens next is a natural progression.

No unsolicited advice please. I've said this already and I don't like repeating myself.

By "logic" girls should be nice to guys who are nice to them, so don't talk to me about logic and women. Also, keep your advice to yourself unless I ask for it. Thank you.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - dissonance - 05-04-2018

Lots of making out, put her hand on my dick, she even felt it up and squeezed it and fondled for a few minutes (maybe 10) but in the end, her asd won out.

Don't give up too preemptively Tongue

I know you just said you dont appreciate unsolicited advice, and I'm even farther behind than you in progress, but this video is true gold (as the top commenter puts it, lol), and just thought I'd share, in case it would apply to your situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3foMjV9bdY

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-04-2018

(05-04-2018, 12:37 AM)dissonance Wrote:

Don't give up too preemptively Tongue

I know you just said you dont appreciate unsolicited advice, and I'm even farther behind than you in progress, but this video is true gold (as the top commenter puts it, lol), and just thought I'd share, in case it would apply to your situation.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=N3foMjV9bdY

What did I just say? GTFO.

Ok,I hope she becomes your girlfriend and/or whatever you want out of her. Thumbsup

(05-04-2018, 08:40 AM)dissonance Wrote: Ok,I hope she becomes your girlfriend and/or whatever you want out of her. Thumbsup

Thanks. Met too. Smile

Regarding that, I booked a hotel for this Tuesday. Balls to the wall baby.

Is your place or her place not available for overnight stays for sex? Where did the time where you put her hand on your dick happen?

(05-04-2018, 10:31 AM)dissonance Wrote: Is your place or her place not available for overnight stays for sex?

No.

I need more ferocity. Killed it in sales today then slowed down. I need to be on all the time and I hate slowing down. But I also start feeling bad which I yield to and slow down when I let that feeling influence me.

I didn’t take a break for asrb like I was supposed to do I’m switching to side b tomorrow night. No Dmsi tonight tho.

I’m hoping side b will give me the ferocity I need to excel.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-05-2018

Wet dream last night. In it a girl was pursuing me hard for sex.