Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-29-2018

(04-29-2018, 10:09 AM)Determined Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:55 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:18 AM)Determined Wrote: Fair enough. Dunning Kruger applies to all areas of knowledge (they won a Noble Prize for their theory) but I'd presume that what you're experiencing is a nuance in selling.

What do you mean by nuance in selling?

(04-29-2018, 09:18 AM)Determined Wrote: What I said about your ego still holds, you've made big strides since 3.2. I'm very happy for your progress.

Thanks.

@mat422 yes I do visualize how the sale will go. It's more automatic since I've done probably several hundred sales calls by now (4 years exp).

Something about the selling game which I have no information on

e.g Stock Market has peaks and troughs, so it'll be inevitable for traders to have good days and bad days. How they handle their state in a bad day is a skill. Same possibly for selling, you've hit a lull, how you handle that is probably a nuance in the game of selling.

It’s definitely possible.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

You’re making more sense than usual. Tongue

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Determined - 04-29-2018

(04-29-2018, 10:21 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 10:09 AM)Determined Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:55 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-29-2018, 09:18 AM)Determined Wrote: Fair enough. Dunning Kruger applies to all areas of knowledge (they won a Noble Prize for their theory) but I'd presume that what you're experiencing is a nuance in selling.

What do you mean by nuance in selling?

(04-29-2018, 09:18 AM)Determined Wrote: What I said about your ego still holds, you've made big strides since 3.2. I'm very happy for your progress.

Thanks.

@mat422 yes I do visualize how the sale will go. It's more automatic since I've done probably several hundred sales calls by now (4 years exp).

Something about the selling game which I have no information on

e.g Stock Market has peaks and troughs, so it'll be inevitable for traders to have good days and bad days. How they handle their state in a bad day is a skill. Same possibly for selling, you've hit a lull, how you handle that is probably a nuance in the game of selling.

It’s definitely possible.

Thanks man, I really appreciate it.

You’re making more sense than usual. Tongue

That's because for some weird reason you seem to struggle with logic.

All G bro, keep at it.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-29-2018

(04-29-2018, 10:52 AM)Determined Wrote: That's because for some weird reason you seem to struggle with logic.

Lol wtf?

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-30-2018

So...

That girl I saw last week and I are all set for our picnic tomorrow.

I texted her in the morning and asked where she lived. She never replied. So tonight, at like 9:30pm I texted her basically saying "lets go to a park near your place at 3pm. let me know if your down or not." and she got back to me saying it sounded great and telling me the park name.

Hopefully it's near her place.

Ima have to buy condoms maybe :/

Problem is I have like NO money till this Friday. Literally.

Anyhow, another interesting note is there is a new kid in our sales team. He;'s 19 and has been just killing it. Also, he has a date with an Asian milf tomorrow with huge tits. Talk about living the life I wish I had. Sales plus hot ass women (the girl was a customer of his too). Yeah. I'm so envious. Wish DMSI was doing as much for me.

Anyhow, we'll see how things go tomorrow.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - rayrocanaldo - 05-01-2018

(04-30-2018, 10:50 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: So...

I texted her in the morning and asked where she lived. She never replied. So tonight, at like 9:30pm I texted her basically saying "lets go to a park near your place at 3pm. let me know if your down or not." and she got back to me saying it sounded great and telling me the park name.

Anyhow, another interesting note is there is a new kid in our sales team. He;'s 19 and has been just killing it. Also, he has a date with an Asian milf tomorrow with huge tits. Talk about living the life I wish I had. Sales plus hot ass women (the girl was a customer of his too). Yeah. I'm so envious. Wish DMSI was doing as much for me.

Isnt it annoying how some can get what they want without the use of subs, affirmations or anything ? And we have to use it. Gosh !

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-01-2018

(05-01-2018, 06:02 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:
(04-30-2018, 10:50 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: So...

Isnt it annoying how some can get what they want without the use of subs, affirmations or anything ? And we have to use it. Gosh !

Yeah.

This guy is pretty tall (prolly 6'5" or more) but skinny, has acne, and wears glasses.

Proof you don't need to be good looking or buff. Maybe it's the height. Or maybe he's just got a really good vibe.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-01-2018

Blue balls again.

Lots of making out, put her hand on my dick, she even felt it up and squeezed it and fondled for a few minutes (maybe 10) but in the end, her asd won out.

She clearly wants me as boyfriend material. Several times she mentioned that.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Shawn - 05-02-2018

Blue balls might be frustrating but at least something is happening for you.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-02-2018

(05-02-2018, 02:18 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote: Blue balls might be frustrating but at least something is happening for you.

I guess so.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Zane - 05-02-2018

Slowly and Slowly Sarge is getting closer..

(05-02-2018, 08:14 AM)Zane Wrote: Slowly and Slowly Sarge is getting closer..

Yeah man.

Out of the guys on here who were bad with women before DMSI, am I the only one seeing any progress like this?

Had a formal chat with my manager today. I basically have 30 days to improve my sales numbers or I’ll be fired.

Ion, I texted that girl and she seems keen to meet me this next Tuesday.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - sw72hw - 05-03-2018

(05-02-2018, 09:09 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Out of the guys on here who were bad with women before DMSI, am I the only one seeing any progress like this?

I can tell you that my results are no where close to yours. For me though, I am feeling like being in a big mismatch more and more; it's like I am way above people's (around me) league. This feeling got definitely much stronger from taking care of my grandmother's funeral, in which I got a chance to interact with nearly 500 different people.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-03-2018

(05-03-2018, 05:32 AM)sw72hw Wrote:
(05-02-2018, 09:09 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Out of the guys on here who were bad with women before DMSI, am I the only one seeing any progress like this?

I can tell you that my results are no where close to yours. For me though, I am feeling like being in a big mismatch more and more; it's like I am way above people's (around me) league. This feeling got definitely much stronger from taking care of my grandmother's funeral, in which I got a chance to interact with nearly 500 different people.

Yeah I'm feeling that too. It's like I'm too far above (value-wise) people but then I look at where my life is and I think "f*ck! I have such a long way to go".

Props to you tho for managing the funeral. My condolences as well.