Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-23-2018

(04-23-2018, 03:28 AM)Determined Wrote:
(04-23-2018, 03:04 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 10:09 PM)Determined Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 05:38 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lots of haters. I can see how things work in some ways and am not seeing a way to manipulate things to my advantage, adding more to a "you're f*cked" belief.

Or maybe you could let go of trying to manipulate people and they'd stop hating you in return.

Rolleyes

This is so ignorant it's not even funny.

Not really. The universe exists in a push and pull. You get back what you put out. If you're putting out a manipulative intent, you'll get hate in return.

Manipulation after all is a Lose- Win scenario and nobody likes being manipulated.

You'll understand this soon enough. Once you overcome this paradigm.

Ahh yes, all will become clear. Rolleyes

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Blacksheep - 04-23-2018

---------

(04-23-2018, 03:55 PM)Travis Wrote: This is the version Sarge executes

Yeah man, been good so far. Just need a few kinks worked out.

That last girl I went out with (the 49 yo) was Defo a dtf manifestation but the aura or sniper or whatever (my shitty game) wasn’t up to snuff.

Today a girl working at McDonald’s Defo had a crush on me. Also, 2 of my dates say we’re still on for tomorrow so looks like I’m headed to the city.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - findingme - 04-23-2018

(04-21-2018, 03:39 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Not having a good day today. Older women that aren’t my type seem to dislike me as do my coworkers.

Feeling like curling up in a ball and hiding under a rock.

Sarge, before I go on, I'm honestly writing seeking understanding for MYSELF before I start DMSI. I've still got 2 weeks to wait.

I've seen different guys report both up days and down days. Referring to the above quote, have you figured out why this is happening?

Is it you projecting old memories/images onto nearby females?
Is your perception hung on an old (not remembered and unresolved) memory?

That's all I can see in your description. I've done this with men and women, and in that moment, I see everything EXACTLY like it used to be. It might have been a 5 minute experience in childhood. But it was fully alive in my subconcious, shown by that projection. Shannon's subs have helped bring that to light for me.

Thanks for keeping it real :-)

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Voytek - 04-23-2018

How many hours a day do you use DMSI?

(04-23-2018, 04:24 PM)findingme Wrote:
(04-21-2018, 03:39 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Not having a good day today. Older women that aren’t my type seem to dislike me as do my coworkers.

Feeling like curling up in a ball and hiding under a rock.

Sarge, before I go on, I'm honestly writing seeking understanding for MYSELF before I start DMSI. I've still got 2 weeks to wait.

I've seen different guys report both up days and down days. Referring to the above quote, have you figured out why this is happening?

Is it you projecting old memories/images onto nearby females?
Is your perception hung on an old (not remembered and unresolved) memory?

I don't think so.

I was referring to an older woman who seemed to take a stance against me in a sales call. Very rude and deceitful behavior on her part. Husband was super nice to me and thanks to him I found out she was lying about stuff but yeah. There were a few others I encountered who seemed to not like me as well.

As for the coworkers, just amogging I think. Higher up guys like the top boss and his friend seem to like me a lot. Maybe they're just nice I dunno. But with coworkers there just seems to be friction.

(04-23-2018, 04:24 PM)findingme Wrote: That's all I can see in your description. I've done this with men and women, and in that moment, I see everything EXACTLY like it used to be. It might have been a 5 minute experience in childhood. But it was fully alive in my subconcious, shown by that projection. Shannon's subs have helped bring that to light for me.

Thanks for keeping it real :-)

Yeah no problem. Like I said, I don't think it's projection as I was thinking of specific behaviors.

(04-23-2018, 05:59 PM)Voytek Wrote: How many hours a day do you use DMSI?

1, as recommended by Shannon.

ION, just got back from a company BBQ. Was fun. There was a super tight girl there. So hot. She didn't seem to notice me tho I did get a butt display from her. Could be coincidence however.

The host of the party and my boss's boss seemed VERY nice to me. Grabbing me cutlery and stuff. I'm seeing it more a reflection of THEIR awesomeness rather than mine, however.

Still, this kind of thing seems to be increasing.

As for going to the city tomorrow, not sure how I'm going to do it. May need to take a bus.

I have 2 dates. One is with a 6.5 and the other with a 7/7.5

The 7/7.5 says to me online "I may wear a killer dress Wink " and I'm like "Yeah it's supposed to be warm tomorrow, so don't be shy Wink "

Definitely want to do some approaching tomorrow as well.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-24-2018

Broke asrb last night. 3 minutes into listening my cousin called so I talked with him. I then just restarted the audio.

I had a zombie dream last night. In it there was a family and the kids were super optimistic to delusional levels. They had all kinds of accidents that eventually let all the zombies into their compound and the zombies ate everyone alive. It was crazy.

At one point the mother was so exasperated with her kids because they let the zombies in but the kids just couldn’t fathom it or stayed so optimistic by just not getting what the big deal was until they got eaten.

Interesting dream. I wonder what it means. Is DMSI the zombie horde? Or are the zombies metaphors for things I’m ignoring in my own life?

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Zane - 04-24-2018

It's nice to see that this DMSI version is working for u Sarge.

Maybe Shannon put a script in like " If I am Sarge, then I am gonna execute DMSI" lol... Smile

ALso, I happen to have a zombie dream also on DMSI 3.2..Usually bad dream means that something good is gonna happen in real.. Its a sign of HC and Growth.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-24-2018

Date went decent. The girl was hotter than her pics so a solid 7.5

Got a make out when we said goodbye. She says she wants to see me again next Tuesday for a picnic near her place.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Tigerismyspirit - 04-25-2018

Go Sarge Go!

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 07:01 AM)Razib1988 Wrote: Go Sarge Go!

Thanks man!

So, not sure that date turned out very well. I was trying a bunch of different things and they were confusing.

Plus, the makeout which you aren't supposed to do has me kicking myself.

Plus, whenever I tried the push/pull routine, it seemed to feed more into a "wait for sex" frame than what it's supposed to do, which is make her chase me more.

Would love Tesla's opinion on it:

For instance, when walking back to her car, I was like "so, here's the thing: I'm staying with my cousin and he's staying with his boss, so I don't think I'll be able to bring you over" she says "Oh I wasn't coming over tonight anyways... or do you mean in general?" I'm like "yeah in general. We'll have to go to your place" and she's like "I thought we were taking it slow?" and I was like "Yeah we are! You have to buy me dinner first I think" she laughed.

/\ Mostly I just noticed that any time I flipped the script, it seemed to play into the "wait for sex" frame rather than any push/pull frame. So like, earlier in the evening she was talking about how my astrological sign was her soul mate and I was like "woah! Hold on there! Not so fast!" and then it seemed like the frame was "let's go slow" when I think the point of those kinds of techniques is to get her chasing you harder right? So that was confusing but I just went with it.

In fact, several times (once I had said "woah! slow down!") she would constantly bring that up by saying things like "I thought we were taking it slow"

So yeah, weird.

Finally, she didn't reply to my text but messaged me on OKC with : hello, I had a good time, thank you plus you are cute *face kissing heart emoji*

EDIT: Just wanted to add, after the date last night I was waiting to get picked up. I was thinking about the makeout and was thinking "Yeah makeouts don't mean anything" and then I stopped and remembered not too long ago I would think that getting a girl's number didn't mean anything. And before that, saying hi to a girl didn't mean anything.

It's just funny how easy it is to not recognize how far you've come.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Tesla - 04-25-2018

Just want to briefly put it out there, "Agree and Amplify" as a response to shit tests works just as well or better than push/pull at times- though it all depends on what exactly she is saying:

For example, when she says something like, "Supposedly your astrological sign is my soul mate" , you'd agree and amplify that with a response like,

"Really! Wow! Since the heart of the stars are on our side, should we plan our wedding out for the end of this year or next?" <-- or something of that nature, delivered with a shit-eating grin and appropriate body language to make it seem so absurd it's funny.

When the topic of sex is brought up, it's better to 'challenge' that with a response like, "Whoa hold on, already thinkin' about sex are we? You'd have to wine and dine me first." If it was in line with what she was already saying to begin with though, then you'll run into small mistakes where you strengthen her frame of wanting to take things slow, which is not what you want to do. Also, Push/Pull is a bit more effective when you've already cultivated investment on her part.

In other words, it's better to mix up your responses with both A&A and Push/Pull, than it is to just stick with one weapon of choice. Sometimes silence or indifference is a great option too (Ignoring, and then changing the subject). The idea is to keep her on her toes...If you stick with one singular way of responding all the time, then it becomes a little predictable.

A&A works really well except for cases where they throw a nuclear shit test at you, like for example, if she says "You're ugly as fuck." The reason it doesn't work in this case, is because with an A&A, you're supposed to agree with them, and then dial up to 11 levels of absurdity... But if she's saying something that is already so ridiculously out there, then dialing it up even further isn't going to make things any better.

One way I've defused the "I like to take it slow" dynamic is to say things like, "Oh, that's totally cool. I'm actually celibate." and do so with a smirk and a wink. Then they'll say something either like, No way, or what, you are? Then I'll respond, "Yeah totally. I'm actually a virgin."

And then from there, keep it up but make it obvious you're bullshitting, such as for example, "Well, I mean, I might have touched a boob once." and then keep it going from there, cascading to, "Alright alright, you caught me, I touched both boobs, not just one." <--- And then you'll see you've suddenly turned the dynamic and frame of the conversation sexual.

It's amazingly fun to play with as you get better at it and become comfortable.

No worries on this though, you'll get better at this kind of thing as you go. I've made plenty of mistakes in my hey-day too; it's the only way forward.

EDIT: Also, don't forget to continue to kino escalate. That's how you generate sexual tension in spite of all this. Wink

Also, why are you kicking yourself about making out on the first date? I made out with a chick at the end of my first date once, then on the second she took me to red lobster (It was a 70$+ dollar bill she paid for in full), then I took her back to my place to have a smoke and fucked. So what's the big deal about that?

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Raykon - 04-25-2018

I don't understand why you think the date went potentionally not well when you had so many ioi's and a make out and she messaged you afterwards telling you she had a good time.

Lol she totally likes you. That being said, don't start getting overly emotional like I would in the past after I had a great date with a chick. They can lose attraction just as easy as gain attraction in my opinion.

But anyways I think you did great from what I'm reading. (except for the whoa hold on part)

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-25-2018

(04-25-2018, 11:40 AM)Raykon Wrote: I don't understand why you think the date went potentionally not well when you had so many ioi's and a make out and she messaged you afterwards telling you she had a good time.

Lol she totally likes you. That being said, don't start getting overly emotional like I would in the past after I had a great date with a chick. They can lose attraction just as easy as gain attraction in my opinion.

But anyways I think you did great from what I'm reading. (except for the whoa hold on part)

Thanks man, I appreciate it.

The main reason I think no good is because of pua knowledge, me knowing I didn’t follow all the rules, but mostly because she hasn’t texted me back yet :o

Still, it was fun Smile