Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Tesla - 04-19-2018

(04-19-2018, 08:59 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 07:58 AM)Tesla Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 09:05 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Well, had the date. The woman was SO sensual and sexual. Didn't have sex with her tho. She stood her ground in not going up to her apartment after I had walked her there and she got ravenous going for the kiss. We did kiss a few times but I was trying not to because kissing on the first date is supposed to kill your chances.

What? BlinkWhere did you hear this crap from? Joking, right?

No I'm not.

I misinterpreted what was said but yeah, no kissing was supposed to ruin your chances for the lay as a single night lay was supposedly hard. Therefore this was a 2-date model where you don't kiss on the first date then go for sex on the second. Needless to say I'm throwing that out.

Quote:That girl I went out with has blocked me on okc. What the actual f*ck.

At least, I assume that's what happened as I don't see our convo anymore.

Yeah, because you probably came across as a clueless prude, no offense. When you're at her door, and you're ravenously making out and she's groping you and you're touching her ass like that, that's a sign to escalate. You should have said, "Let's go in." ASD/LMR (Anti-***** Defense and Last Minute Resistance) is a common thing when it comes to escalation. All you need to do is practice the two steps forward, one step back rule.

She blocked you because you ***** up. Hehe

At least action is coming your way though. Recalibrate and, for crying out loud, check your damn sources. That tidbit about kissing on the first date actually hurt and gave me a headache to read.

In my defense, I DID say "let's go in"/"I need a drink of water"/"I need to use the bathroom" all different ways to try and get in till finally she said "don't force it, it's a turn off." That's when I gave up.

But yeah, getting some action for sure. I may have another date lined up this weekend as well.

Hmm, sounds like you did a lot of pulling but not enough push (Push/Pull).

"Don't get ahead of yourself, I don't put out on the first date." or "You'd have to wine and dine me first to get that out of me," etc. It creates a challenge for them and 'flips the script' so to speak.

Play around with that concept some in the future going forward.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-19-2018

(04-19-2018, 09:09 AM)Tesla Wrote:
(04-19-2018, 08:59 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 09:05 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Well, had the date. The woman was SO sensual and sexual. Didn't have sex with her tho. She stood her ground in not going up to her apartment after I had walked her there and she got ravenous going for the kiss. We did kiss a few times but I was trying not to because kissing on the first date is supposed to kill your chances.

What? BlinkWhere did you hear this crap from? Joking, right?

No I'm not.

I misinterpreted what was said but yeah, no kissing was supposed to ruin your chances for the lay as a single night lay was supposedly hard. Therefore this was a 2-date model where you don't kiss on the first date then go for sex on the second. Needless to say I'm throwing that out.

Quote:That girl I went out with has blocked me on okc. What the actual f*ck.

At least, I assume that's what happened as I don't see our convo anymore.

Yeah, because you probably came across as a clueless prude, no offense. When you're at her door, and you're ravenously making out and she's groping you and you're touching her ass like that, that's a sign to escalate. You should have said, "Let's go in." ASD/LMR (Anti-***** Defense and Last Minute Resistance) is a common thing when it comes to escalation. All you need to do is practice the two steps forward, one step back rule.

She blocked you because you ***** up. Hehe

At least action is coming your way though. Recalibrate and, for crying out loud, check your damn sources. That tidbit about kissing on the first date actually hurt and gave me a headache to read.

In my defense, I DID say "let's go in"/"I need a drink of water"/"I need to use the bathroom" all different ways to try and get in till finally she said "don't force it, it's a turn off." That's when I gave up.

But yeah, getting some action for sure. I may have another date lined up this weekend as well.

Hmm, sounds like you did a lot of pulling but not enough push (Push/Pull).

"Don't get ahead of yourself, I don't put out on the first date." or "You'd have to wine and dine me first to get that out of me," etc. It creates a challenge for them and 'flips the script' so to speak.

Play around with that concept some in the future going forward.

Will do. Thanks.

Just to clarify, Push = pushing them or the interaction away from sex, so saying things like you mentioned "I don't put out on the first date" etc. right? Can a push also be talking about non-sexual or rapport topics as well? So if you're talking about sex and you then switch to talking about travel, would that be a push?

I did do that a few times but not in regards to sex itself.

And, for clarification, Pull = Bring her to you or bringing the interaction closer to sex. So anything like touching her, kissing her, going towards her house/room etc.

So I've been frustrated the last few days.

Not in a "my frustration is hijacking my rational mind" way, but more in a "this is a shit situation and things need to change. NOW." way.

Basically I've been thinking about that girl I went on the date with.

Personally, she was a solid 8/10. Both physically AND personality-wise. Yet, for whatever reason, I wasn't able to overcome the ASD and she wasn't able to give in to my attempts to do so and we will probably never see each other again.

Sure, you can say "have abundance" or "plenty of fish in the sea!" or "it's her loss bro!" but you know what I say to that? I say that's a shit mentality that likes to quit and make excuses instead of succeed.

Now, you could say the same thing about ME, except that I did the best I could with the information I had at the time, so I have no regrets. EXCEPT, I thought running DMSI was supposed to help in this area.

I honestly expect more from the program.

I agree entirely with Shadow's assessment:

(04-19-2018, 08:15 PM)Shadow2200 Wrote: To me it seems the affected are resisting the sub. They are some what affected but no strong enough to make them do much about it

That has been my experience as well.

The girl I went out with was SO into me, but her ASD and LMR was ridiculous. This is not what DMSI is supposed to be doing. It's supposed to make things EASIER.

That's all I want to say on the subject for now.

ION, today in sales a guy I sold on Wednesday drove up beside me and told me of an offer he received from another rep. He told me he refused the deal but made it very clear to me that he wanted the deal.

From what I understand, unless I can get him the same deal, he'll cancel his order with me and go to the other guy.

This is an INSANE level of loyalty on his part. EXACTLY what you want as a salesman. So I thought that was cool.

Also, a woman (definitely NOT my type) working at the gas station I frequent at chatted me up today. I thought that was interesting. She was definitely affected. However, for the most part, women do not seem affected by me. Especially ones I find attractive.

ION, probably have another date this Tuesday with a new woman. Man alive, I'm loving it.

When you're dating and women are into you, there is NO greater feeling.

I just love women. Why the f*ck did it take me so long to date?

This is a true testament to DMSI. To take me from where I was to this.

So, don't get me wrong, I'm LOVING what DMSI is doing for me, HOWEVER I definitely need things to be ramped up so this can be with more women who are all super attractive.

This latest girl is only a 7/10 for me but I'm still going to see her because it's practice and women have great energy. Smile

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-20-2018

So something is just off. Don't know what it is. Online convos with girls are a frame battle constantly till I either neg them by accident and lose them or I fall into their frame slightly and lose them.

I don't see a whole lot of attraction going on atm.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-21-2018

I have 2 dates for tuesday now. The other girl is a 6.5 because of a bit of weight. I'm hoping she's cuter in person. Mainly I went for it because she's talking about making me happy and qualifying herself pretty good.

The things I do in the name of progress. Tongue

Either way, since it is in another city again, I'll have to confirm with both girls tomorrow to see if we're still on.

Not having a good day today. Older women that aren’t my type seem to dislike me as do my coworkers.

Feeling like curling up in a ball and hiding under a rock.

3 dates for Tuesday :o

People be staring at me. Noticed a solid 9 walking with either her husband or father (couldn't tell). The man moved out of the way for me and the woman said hi to me while the guy was talking to her.

I.O.I.

Smile

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-22-2018

(04-21-2018, 08:18 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: 3 dates for Tuesday :o

Scratch that. One went 180 on me, and the other two are to be determined.

At this point, I'm expecting 0 dates by Tuesday.

Time to read up on game some more.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-22-2018

Lots of haters. I can see how things work in some ways and am not seeing a way to manipulate things to my advantage, adding more to a "you're f*cked" belief.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Determined - 04-22-2018

(04-22-2018, 05:38 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lots of haters. I can see how things work in some ways and am not seeing a way to manipulate things to my advantage, adding more to a "you're f*cked" belief.

Or maybe you could let go of trying to manipulate people and they'd stop hating you in return.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-23-2018

(04-22-2018, 10:09 PM)Determined Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 05:38 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Lots of haters. I can see how things work in some ways and am not seeing a way to manipulate things to my advantage, adding more to a "you're f*cked" belief.

Or maybe you could let go of trying to manipulate people and they'd stop hating you in return.

Rolleyes

This is so ignorant it's not even funny.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Determined - 04-23-2018

(04-23-2018, 03:04 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(04-22-2018, 10:09 PM)Determined Wrote:

Rolleyes

This is so ignorant it's not even funny.

Not really. The universe exists in a push and pull. You get back what you put out. If you're putting out a manipulative intent, you'll get hate in return.

Manipulation after all is a Lose- Win scenario and nobody likes being manipulated.

You'll understand this soon enough. Once you overcome this paradigm.