Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 11-21-2018

More TID (at least, I'm assuming so. It's so out of character for 3.2A which I've been running for countless months now):

- STARVING! Holy f*ck! I have been eating pretty much non-stop today. Maybe I'm not eating enough and it's finally catching up to me but I'm also feeling the aura/warmth fire up and online success is back. I hope 3.3 isn't gonna make us need to eat so much tho, f*ck! I'm also exhausted.

- In line with above, I have 2 more dates set up for the next few days with cute girls. I was going to have one tonight but had to reschedule because I'm exhausted. Also, learning how to pitch meets with girls. It's odd but you can't ask them what poart of the city they are in, it'll get you ghosted more often than not. Instead, I just say "can you be at XYZ bar @ a certain time?" and they'll either say yes, and it's all good, or they'll say no and tell you why. Often telling you it's too far and they live at ABC area so then you can plan accordingly. It's retarded because the other way is quicker, but girls don't respond to it. All game is a lot like that.

Anyhow, that's pretty much it for TID. Both women from my dates yesterday haven't gotten back to me. I didn't think the one I made out with would anyways because she refused to give a number and instead said "I'll message you" which, if it were door-to-door sales, is the same as the "Give me your card" blow off. Much of sales is directly translatable to PUA.

I'm still wondering why she hugged and kissed me so fiercely tho. Perhaps she was attracted but had enough restraint to keep herself from committing to me, which is unfortunate. I do hope I'm wrong and she DOES message me, but I'm moving on already in my mind at this point.

That's all for now.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 11-22-2018

Just got back from another first date.

This girl was cute, and she knew it. It was hard conversing with her. I felt like just letting the convo drop so many times but I kept it going. Probably a mistake but I just don't like that because it's too "surrendering" and not pro-active. I like to get what I want. Maybe I'm just justifying it.

We sat across from each other. I didn't feel like telling her to sit beside me even tho I got a booth for that very purpose. I dunno, it just felt wrong to me.

We have plans to watch football at the same bar this sunday. It's the Canadian superbowl. I got her number and it's legit. She texted back.

When we parted we hugged and kissed lightly for 2 pecks on the lips. I was rather disappointed.

Overall a stark contrast from the last one I had where the girl shoved her tongue in my mouth at the end. Maybe first dates are just supposed to be this way? I dunno. I feel like I lost some DMSI edge, which is likely since after every break through in skill, there is a drop and a plateau.

Anyhow, I have 2 dates lined up for Saturday. We'll see how that goes. I also have another potential FWB woman in the mix. And as for this recent chick (7/10) I'll see her sunday and if there is touching and making out I'll keep seeing her, if not I'll move on.

Crazy thing is: with all the women I'm in contact with it's starting to get hard to keep track. I suppose that's a good thing.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 11-22-2018

it is a very good thing. You start acquiring the abundance mindset

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 11-23-2018

Girl I made out with blocked me in the app. So much for messaging me. I knew it was a lie. Very frustrated. This is not the first time I’ve been on a first date, made out with a chick, and been blocked so I wonder what the thing is. I’m guessing the makeout but I have no idea in all honesty.

Edit: ion have 3 dates for Saturday. I scheduled two of them at the same place and time in case one flakes, if they don’t, not sure what I’ll do. I’ll think of something

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 11-23-2018

Another date set up. F*ck this is getting ridiculous.