Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-27-2018

Went to the mall today to buy some bulk matcha. The woman serving me seemed very into me. The kind of behaviour I would have liked from my date last night tbh. Very reactive to me.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Tigerismyspirit - 10-28-2018

(10-26-2018, 10:18 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: So I went out with that girl again. I executed my plan to banter with her, try some making out in the bar, and take a walk then try for sex.

In the bar:
- She was nervous seeming (good?), drank 2 beers like me but took a long time.
- I kissed her twice but she didn't want to make out. was just a single kiss each time
- Played with her hair, touched her inner thigh etc.
- When I asked for the bill, she seemed let down or disappointed

Outside Walk:
- Cold as **** with the wind so an outside isolation/sex wasn't gonna happen. We went to my car shortly after walking a bit.
- When I put my arm around her, she didn't reciprocate. This time I didn't prompt her to do so and let it be.

In the Car:
- Turned on the heat and we warmed up. Bantered for a bit, she turned on some music, then I initiated kissing.
- Made out several times. She always broke away first. Felt like I was chasing but I was stuck between doing what I felt like doing and letting her come onto me (which she wasn't doing). I was trying to lead the interaction because it was obvious nothing would happen without doing so.
- Case in point, at one point I told her to "suck my tongue" and she laughed and looked away but then she did, and I rewarded her by kissing passionately.
- At one point she said "Well this is fun"
- After several makeout sessions that were getting more intense, it became clear to me that we were on a plateau as far as escalation was concerned.
- I asked her if her sister was home and she was. I said "unfortunate. My brother is home too."
- She left the car to go to the bathroom and came back. We made out more afterwards. At this point, she seemed to be getting more into it.
- I got a hard on and said "oh shit! You're waking things up downstairs" she laughed. I started to pull her hand towards my dick but she stopped it and that's when I stopped because she obviously wasn't into it. This was when I decided I did my best and was happy to have things end.
- Shortly afterwards she said "Do you wanna take me home? My brother is coming over and he'll give me shit if I'm out so late"
- I took her home and she seemed eager to get out of the car. No kiss goodbye. She just said "well, have fun" and got out.

Why didn't you try shagging her in the car? It seems like she was expecting it when she came said it was fun and she became more involved. When you reached the plateau, you could have escalated more by touching her boobs, brushing her thighs, and trying to reach for the pussy over her clothes.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-28-2018

(10-28-2018, 08:39 AM)Tigerismyspirit Wrote:
(10-26-2018, 10:18 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: So I went out with that girl again. I executed my plan to banter with her, try some making out in the bar, and take a walk then try for sex.

In the bar:
- She was nervous seeming (good?), drank 2 beers like me but took a long time.
- I kissed her twice but she didn't want to make out. was just a single kiss each time
- Played with her hair, touched her inner thigh etc.
- When I asked for the bill, she seemed let down or disappointed

Outside Walk:
- Cold as **** with the wind so an outside isolation/sex wasn't gonna happen. We went to my car shortly after walking a bit.
- When I put my arm around her, she didn't reciprocate. This time I didn't prompt her to do so and let it be.

In the Car:
- Turned on the heat and we warmed up. Bantered for a bit, she turned on some music, then I initiated kissing.
- Made out several times. She always broke away first. Felt like I was chasing but I was stuck between doing what I felt like doing and letting her come onto me (which she wasn't doing). I was trying to lead the interaction because it was obvious nothing would happen without doing so.
- Case in point, at one point I told her to "suck my tongue" and she laughed and looked away but then she did, and I rewarded her by kissing passionately.
- At one point she said "Well this is fun"
- After several makeout sessions that were getting more intense, it became clear to me that we were on a plateau as far as escalation was concerned.
- I asked her if her sister was home and she was. I said "unfortunate. My brother is home too."
- She left the car to go to the bathroom and came back. We made out more afterwards. At this point, she seemed to be getting more into it.
- I got a hard on and said "oh shit! You're waking things up downstairs" she laughed. I started to pull her hand towards my dick but she stopped it and that's when I stopped because she obviously wasn't into it. This was when I decided I did my best and was happy to have things end.
- Shortly afterwards she said "Do you wanna take me home? My brother is coming over and he'll give me shit if I'm out so late"
- I took her home and she seemed eager to get out of the car. No kiss goodbye. She just said "well, have fun" and got out.

Why didn't you try shagging her in the car? It seems like she was expecting it when she came said it was fun and she became more involved. When you reached the plateau, you could have escalated more by touching her boobs, brushing her thighs, and trying to reach for the pussy over her clothes.

I started to bring her hand to my dick but she stopped it so I assumed she wasn't into it.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-28-2018

DMSI Notable from online:

Her: Hey

Me: Hey

*1 day passes*

Her: Hey sorry I'm almost never on here. But how are you?

Me: No worries. I'm the same. Good hbu?

Her: Here's my phone number
Her: ###-###-####

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-29-2018

Resistance is hitting hard. Felt like shit today and went home early despite killing it in sales. One of the jobs I got is already being finalized, so that's extra commission for me. But I think the imminent financial success and the ups and downs of dating is taking it's toll on me emotionally.

Tomorrow I'm going to text the 6.5 and try and set a time to Netflix and chill. If she's still into me, sex is just a matter of time. Kind of cool.

As for that girl from online. She doesn't reply very fast. So I'm matching the time she takes to respond. I don't expect anything will happen with her, but you never know. She gave me her number for a reason.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-29-2018

Didn't wait till tomorrow.

Currently setting a time for the Netflix and chill session with 6.5. She's agreed to it, just need a time.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-30-2018

When suggesting a time the girl ghosted. I was trying a text method that some pua’s I know swear by but I e never gotten it to work. Rather it seems to set you up as her beta orbiter. Pissed at myself for using it when I know it doesn’t work. Still fascinates me that a girl can lose all interest in you based solely on what you say.

I’m sick. I think things are finally taking their toll. I was doing some paperwork for sales and literally slumped over losing consciousness for a few seconds before I shook myself out of it. Part of it was that I haven’t been eating much, and barely got any sleep last night, so I was exhausted. Another part has got to be this damned dating shit. I mean it’s getting to the point where the hassle, emotional turmoil, and everything is just too much. The cons far outweigh the pros at this point. I’m so done right now it’s not even funny.

I do intend to buy a few pua products to overcome this shit once and for all, but I’m starting to feel inherently worthless because I obviously can’t attract women just being me. Tactics work but that just reinforces that I’m not an attractive person and so, at the core of it, that fact is always looming.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - wolverine_i_am - 10-30-2018

I get why people use tactics. Use whatever you like to succeed I guess. Although this is why I'm throwing tactics and techniques out the window now and doing natural game, cause I know many guys feel that self-worth issue, that it's their game attracting the girls, not their true self. I'm starting to notice now that I connect with girls better when I convey my true self, basically don't even try think of what to do, but just let my subconscious guide me. Conversations flow better and girls are more attracted.

The problem is it doesn’t work for me. I’ve trued going natural several times

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - MasterEnki - 10-30-2018

(10-30-2018, 05:09 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: When suggesting a time the girl ghosted. I was trying a text method that some pua’s I know swear by but I e never gotten it to work. Rather it seems to set you up as her beta orbiter. Pissed at myself for using it when I know it doesn’t work. Still fascinates me that a girl can lose all interest in you based solely on what you say.

I heard that familiarity is very important to women.

If someone is a stranger, or new in her life, then saying one thing can scare her off forever / she will lose all interest.

But if you and her have known each other for months / years, and are familiar with one another, and you say the exact same thing (as the above situation), she will stay and not lose interest.

Well that’s what I’ve read anyway... Familiarity is a key ingredient to relationships with women.

Further investigation points towards vitamin D as boosting my immune system and causing me to get sick. I started taking vitamin D a day or so ago. It is more likely that my body is using the vitamin to purge shit I’ve had in my body for a while. This is good news. Seems lately dmsi is helping me think more rationally and not be hasty in deciding what is to blame.

Still doesn’t change the fact that I feel like shit however.

(10-30-2018, 01:43 PM)MasterEnki Wrote:
(10-30-2018, 05:09 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: When suggesting a time the girl ghosted. I was trying a text method that some pua’s I know swear by but I e never gotten it to work. Rather it seems to set you up as her beta orbiter. Pissed at myself for using it when I know it doesn’t work. Still fascinates me that a girl can lose all interest in you based solely on what you say.

I heard that familiarity is very important to women.

If someone is a stranger, or new in her life, then saying one thing can scare her off forever / she will lose all interest.

But if you and her have known each other for months / years, and are familiar with one another, and you say the exact same thing (as the above situation), she will stay and not lose interest.

Well that’s what I’ve read anyway... Familiarity is a key ingredient to relationships with women.

You obviously are not following my journal. I’ve been on 2 dates with this girl and made out with her on date 2. 3 dates to sex is the beta norm so there’s no reason we couldn’t get together.

Also, in the future, please refrain from commenting here unless you know the background details. I’m getting tired of ignorant advice. Please read my signature as well.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - rayrocanaldo - 10-30-2018

(10-30-2018, 11:42 AM)wolverine_i_am Wrote: I get why people use tactics. Use whatever you like to succeed I guess. Although this is why I'm throwing tactics and techniques out the window now and doing natural game, cause I know many guys feel that self-worth issue, that it's their game attracting the girls, not their true self. I'm starting to notice now that I connect with girls better when I convey my true self, basically don't even try think of what to do, but just let my subconscious guide me. Conversations flow better and girls are more attracted.

I like the natural approach as well.