Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - AriGold - 10-18-2018

That means, you define your goals in life, what you want to have.
You find persons that have what you have.
You find out what these persons have in common.
Then you decide for yourself if you are ok with being that kind of person (you should really feel into that with all the pros and cons).
Then you develop yourself to that kind of person.

Yes, you are in a lot aspects different than before. I see that. You have made a good journey. But you still hold on to a certain amount of personality from before. A stubborn person that sometimes thinks he knows it all and is absolutely not open to other opinions in these moments.

PUA might seem like a solution. But it is like putting a mask on your face to look like the person that you think a woman wants to see. It might be the perfect mask for that woman, but when you are not good enough in "playing" that person, the woman sees that there is something wrong with the mask and she runs away. You don't have to put a mask on and you don't have to say "nobody wants the real me", I mean, you can do that but it does not help in the end. The mask will always be found out and the "real me" is just a "real me" for one moment in time. You can change, you can become another "real me", one that you can be proud of, one that reaches your goals and that you feel comfortable with being. It is not the easy way and it is not a quick fix. But in my opinion it is worth it.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-18-2018

(10-18-2018, 10:37 AM)AriGold Wrote: That means, you define your goals in life, what you want to have.
Then you decide for yourself if you are ok with being that kind of person (you should really feel into that with all the pros and cons).

What makes you think I have not done this already, years ago, and have been working on it every day since?

(10-18-2018, 10:37 AM)AriGold Wrote: Yes, you are in a lot aspects different than before. I see that. You have made a good journey. But you still hold on to a certain amount of personality from before. A stubborn person that sometimes thinks he knows it all and is absolutely not open to other opinions in these moments.

Example?

(10-18-2018, 10:37 AM)AriGold Wrote: PUA might seem like a solution. But it is like putting a mask on your face to look like the person that you think a woman wants to see. It might be the perfect mask for that woman, but when you are not good enough in "playing" that person, the woman sees that there is something wrong with the mask and she runs away. You don't have to put a mask on and you don't have to say "nobody wants the real me", I mean, you can do that but it does not help in the end. The mask will always be found out and the "real me" is just a "real me" for one moment in time. You can change, you can become another "real me", one that you can be proud of, one that reaches your goals and that you feel comfortable with being. It is not the easy way and it is not a quick fix. But in my opinion it is worth it.

That's what I'm doing bro.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - AriGold - 10-18-2018

(10-18-2018, 10:42 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-18-2018, 10:37 AM)AriGold Wrote: That means, you define your goals in life, what you want to have.

What makes you think I have not done this already, years ago, and have been working on it every day since?

(10-18-2018, 10:37 AM)AriGold Wrote: Yes, you are in a lot aspects different than before. I see that. You have made a good journey. But you still hold on to a certain amount of personality from before. A stubborn person that sometimes thinks he knows it all and is absolutely not open to other opinions in these moments.

Example?

(10-18-2018, 10:37 AM)AriGold Wrote: PUA might seem like a solution. But it is like putting a mask on your face to look like the person that you think a woman wants to see. It might be the perfect mask for that woman, but when you are not good enough in "playing" that person, the woman sees that there is something wrong with the mask and she runs away. You don't have to put a mask on and you don't have to say "nobody wants the real me", I mean, you can do that but it does not help in the end. The mask will always be found out and the "real me" is just a "real me" for one moment in time. You can change, you can become another "real me", one that you can be proud of, one that reaches your goals and that you feel comfortable with being. It is not the easy way and it is not a quick fix. But in my opinion it is worth it.

1. Because you just saw the options: "Be myself" and "PUA"

2. Look at your signature.

3. Then continue with your journey, have faith that everything will work out fine and enjoy the process.

(10-18-2018, 10:59 AM)AriGold Wrote:
(10-18-2018, 10:42 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Example?

1. Because you just saw the options: "Be myself" and "PUA"

2. Look at your signature.

3. Then continue with your journey, have faith that everything will work out fine and enjoy the process.

Did you read my signature?

So, today got yet another job door-to-door. People are matching my current compensation or increasing it because of my skill. It's incredible. Seems this has really exploded this year and I have no doubt it's because of DMSI.

Would still like to be having regular sex with some cuties tho, but I'll take this in the meantime. Financial success is one of my main goals after all.

Plus, it's a good feeling, to be valued and respected.

The tough part about this recent job offer tho is that I'll have to quit the one I've been doing for the last few days. I know, it's only a few days, but I feel somewhat obligated to them. It's just unfortunate because it's not like there's any reason for me to leave, there's just more reasons for me to join the other company. Since they both sell the same product I cannot work both in good conscience.

It's a first-world problem to be sure, but it weighs on my mind.

I also took the day off to recollect myself. I'll be back out tomorrow aiming for that $300 again. I intend to start the new job this Monday, so I'll have to pick a good time to break the news to the current one.

So chatted with my cousin. Decided to stay with the company I'm with for the time being. It just didn't feel right to leave for no good reason, especially when the offer from the other company was the exact same as I have now.

Plus, if I leave it may be hard to come back whereas it's easier to just move to a new company if I need to leave the current one.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-19-2018

So I’m meeting that Asian for drinks tonight and have another date set up for tomorrow. The effective strategy seems to be a mix of pua and free styling my own personal way of interacting.

Made $275 in under 2 hours today. It's insane.

ION, might not be going on that date. For some f*cked up reason, the bar we were gonna go to is closed early Friday. Pretty much the only one. Anyhow, we'll see what happens. At least I still have a date for tomorrow.

Hey guys, just got back from a date. I met her online. She really seemed to want to meet me. 8/10 Asian. 23 years old.

Anyhow, long story short: it was 2 hours long, no kiss at the end, no touching, no game. Just platonic, even though she claims to want to see me again.

Anyhow, the whole thing was wrong from the start. I had no balls, I was too busy empathizing and "how to win friends and influence people" on her. It seriously fucked with me. Granted, it's my fault for running that game in the first place.

Anyhow, I didn't have any money at all so she paid for all her shit. We went to a bar, she got a pepsi, then she wanted to go to mcdonalds and I thought she'd just dump me but she showed up and proceeded talking with me for the 2 hours. It was nuts. I was SO bored and asked several times if she was ready to go. She always had an excuse to keep the interaction going. So I was confused because she liked being with me but didn't see me sexual enough to want to kiss me.

That may have been another mistake of mine, however. Normally I just go for the kiss but this time I used Niell Strauss' line "do you want to kiss me?" and she said "OHhhhh no! I don't kiss on the first date." So yeah.

My own personal desire is to just not talk to her again unless she hits me up. But I may try to game her. We'll see.

Hoping my date tomorrow goes better.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 10-20-2018

Asking permission to kiss is a weak frame. I don't care what #metoo crowd are saying about permission. A man go for what he wants. If she is not ready, she will just slightly turn her head. No harm done.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-20-2018

(10-20-2018, 05:44 AM)lano1106 Wrote: Asking permission to kiss is a weak frame. I don't care what #metoo crowd are saying about permission. A man go for what he wants. If she is not ready, she will just slightly turn her head. No harm done.

I didn’t ask permission. I asked if she wanted to kiss. It’s gotten me a make out before but as I already stated, it was a mistake.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-20-2018

Girl flakes. I’m honestly glad. I don’t have much time these days. Still, it would be nice to have success with women. Maybe one day.

EDIT: I did get a booty-call "Hey" from a girl on POF @ 2am. I say booty call because we were talking about hanging out before that message. And it's at 2 am. So go figure. Unfortunately I was sound asleep at that time.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-21-2018

Took a look at my financial performance since I got back to my home city. It's worse than I thought. I could be much farther ahead if I were hitting my personal target for 5 days every week. The problem is I'm lazy, avoidant, and self-sabotaging. I intend to buckle down on that this week and in the next few weeks.

In fact, until DMSI 3.3 is out I intend to not focus on girls at all, and focus solely on self-discipline in achieving my target financial goal every day/week/month.

I'm feeling nervous and very much understand Shannon's analogy of pressing your foot on the gas AND the brake simultaneously. That feels like what I'm doing.

Regardless, this week I'm going to make that my #1 priority to hit my target and calibrate from there.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-22-2018

Hey guys. Another date tonight. I know I said no more but this girl and I had been interacting before I made that commitment and I knew I had a shot at getting her out on a date. She is young, 6.5/10 but cute.

In the date I tried to bring up adventurous topics, and it seemed to work. She was asking me lots of questions about me as well. We held hands several times. She laughed a lot.

She never took off her jacket tho (maybe it was just cold, I never took my jacket off either). After we exited the bar, we were arm-in-arm (I prompted it).

We walked around the parking lot a bit and I said "So, shall we see each other again or...?" and she was like "Yeah, I think so." so I put my arms around her, hugged her, said "it was really nice to meet you" she said the same. Then I told her to close her eyes. She did and I kissed her on the mouth but she didn't respond, then turned her cheek. So I just hugged her again and we walked a bit. I then offered to drive her home (which I had also offered BEFORE going for the kiss BTW). I was like "you SURE you don't want a ride?" and she was like "yeah, ok." so we drove to her place. She thanked me for the drinks, said she had a good time and said goodnight. I let her get out without trying anything.

That was it pretty much.