Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-14-2018

(10-14-2018, 12:07 PM)apollolux Wrote:
(10-13-2018, 09:04 PM)lano1106 Wrote: That would be a disservice to formulate the exact words how I would say it.

(10-13-2018, 11:20 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Disservice? I thought I told you no moralizing. Fine I’ll find it elsewhere.

I think he means he wants to make sure he's describing the thing correctly so that there's no ambiguity about the action and its intent.

Well that’s fine. Take your time Lano,describe it as best you can and I’ll field test. If it doesn’t work we can tweak it, no big deal.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 10-14-2018

ok no moralizing... Sorry about that... It is me that don't feel like spelling out everything.

Let's do it the other way. How would you propose a girl that if that makes her feel more comfortable, you could meet at a nearby coffee shop?

(10-14-2018, 01:27 PM)lano1106 Wrote: ok no moralizing... Sorry about that... It is me that don't feel like spelling out everything.

Let's do it the other way. How would you propose a girl that if that makes her feel more comfortable, you could meet at a nearby coffee shop?

Well I can guess and test on my own, I don't need you for that. No offense. When asking advice one is generally looking to eliminate or severely decrease the normal learning curve.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 10-14-2018

Sound good to me Sarge but trust me (and yourself), the first formulation that you will come up with should be pretty solid...

Not sure if it's a scammer but today talking to a 'girl' in email. Eventually she sent me pics of her p*ssy, then ghosted.

ION, started a new door-to-door lead-gen job. Did very well which is a relief. I'm not out of the woods yet tho as the company is new and the "sales" guy isn't sales savvy as far as I can tell. They may end up blaming me for the leads not selling but I had the same thing happen this summer and just went to another company that actually could sell and they made tens of thousands off my leads. So I'll just remind them of that if there's any trouble.

Still may go for that other job I'd have to travel for too tho.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-15-2018

Got a neck expose ioi today from a hot brunette. Online game is humming along with this pua script.

Also, have my job in another city lined up. I’ll go there just before the snow hits this year so I can work the winter months. Guy agreed to pay me more than I’m getting here too.

Starving. Hunger is definitely back.

PUA script is working but for some reason women are wary to meet still. I suppose it's better than them agreeing to meet then flaking, but this "see-saw" shit was supposed to be fixed long ago I thought.

Omg, girl online said she doesn’t turn 18 till March. I blocked instantly. F*cking hell. Said the guys in her school were all lame and she wanted an older guy. Good to know the upcoming generation won’t be much competition.

So the pua script was a bust. Not a single date. Got interest but no real interest you know? Just a big waste of time. Seems at this point there’s no hope for me.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - rayrocanaldo - 10-16-2018

Dont give up just yet. I have a journal ( without using subs) to start here and I want you to see the results. I am especially creating that journal for YOU to see. I'll let you know when I start. For now, I have a problem I need to deal with. Until I have successfully solved it, I cant start my journal. Sorry for the long delay.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - RTBoss - 10-16-2018

Man, I wish you'd get a job doing something that forces you to be around/work with a ton of women day-in-and-out. Perhaps a server at a restaurant? Develop a social circle that includes a bunch of women. Or join a Meetup group for young people, or a volunteer group. Even if the idea makes you really uncomfortable.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-16-2018

(10-16-2018, 04:50 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Man, I wish you'd get a job doing something that forces you to be around/work with a ton of women day-in-and-out. Perhaps a server at a restaurant? Develop a social circle that includes a bunch of women. Or join a Meetup group for young people, or a volunteer group. Even if the idea makes you really uncomfortable.

Lol yeah f*ck that. My mission in life is more important than women.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 10-16-2018

(10-16-2018, 05:58 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 04:50 AM)RTBoss Wrote: Man, I wish you'd get a job doing something that forces you to be around/work with a ton of women day-in-and-out. Perhaps a server at a restaurant? Develop a social circle that includes a bunch of women. Or join a Meetup group for young people, or a volunteer group. Even if the idea makes you really uncomfortable.

Lol yeah f*ck that. My mission in life is note important than women.

NOT or MORE important?

I'm just throwing a random idea. Figure how much time per week you dedicate to online dating and figure that you could try out other activities instead that would fit into the current amount of spent time.

That way you wouldn't change your life priorities. You would only spend currently dedicated time differently.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-16-2018

(10-16-2018, 07:13 AM)lano1106 Wrote:
(10-16-2018, 05:58 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Lol yeah f*ck that. My mission in life is note important than women.

NOT or MORE important?

I'm just throwing a random idea. Figure how much time per week you dedicate to online dating and figure that you could try out other activities instead that would fit into the current amount of spent time.

That way you wouldn't change your life priorities. You would only spend currently dedicated time differently.

Yeah that was a typo, my mission is more important.

But I don’t want to. There’s no activities I wanna do. Plus, if online works for other guys it should work for me.