Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-10-2018

Just got back from errands/the mall.

Co-worker met me there and we went shopping together. We stopped at a kiosk and he chatted the girl up there and got her number. Girl didn't seem to interested in me.

I'm wondering how girls are supposed to go about seducing the user. So far that ain't working for me.

I get bits of interest from girls but I always seem to say something that turns them off. I'm continually trying new things but no luck so far.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-10-2018

Tonight is my last night for this cycle, then tomorrow night no DMSI.

Things went 180 on me again in online. Here's how the convo started with this girl and now nothing. I mean, she seems interested but somehow I didn't calibrate correctly:

Me: You look like trouble Wink

Her: Happy Sunday Sarge! YOU! I am a passionate and playfull trouble maker
Aahh! Enjoy your day xo

SOMEHOW I couldn't even get that kind of girl. Seriously, Shannon, please fix the verbals/social skills. They are KILLING every interaction I have and I have NO IDEA what is wrong.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Tesla - 04-11-2018

I'll repeat what I mentioned in Mr. Anderson's journal thread. This is something I've learned and started doing since starting DMSI 3.2b:

(04-11-2018, 07:40 AM)Tesla Wrote: I have a suggestion: When interacting with a female, you should try operating with a frame that you essentially "Own their pussy." While it may seem vulgar, it helps with cultivating both a prize and abundance mentality, while also doing something else that is a little magical:

It makes everything you say have almost a seductive undertone to it. Try it out. Whenever you're interacting with a female you are attracted to, mentally repeat in your head as you look into her eyes "I own your pussy." Thinking, behaving, and acting within this frame will turn your affirmation into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Works wonders for me. Cheers.

Operating under a frame such as this instead of one where "Is DMSI working for me or not" will yield much greater results. Constantly thinking or debating on whether it's working for you will cause you to shoot yourself in the foot, and is counter-intuitive to what the program is trying to achieve, I feel.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-11-2018

(04-11-2018, 08:00 AM)Tesla Wrote: I'll repeat what I mentioned in Mr. Anderson's journal thread. This is something I've learned and started doing since starting DMSI 3.2b:

(04-11-2018, 07:40 AM)Tesla Wrote: I have a suggestion: When interacting with a female, you should try operating with a frame that you essentially "Own their pussy." While it may seem vulgar, it helps with cultivating both a prize and abundance mentality, while also doing something else that is a little magical:

It makes everything you say have almost a seductive undertone to it. Try it out. Whenever you're interacting with a female you are attracted to, mentally repeat in your head as you look into her eyes "I own your pussy." Thinking, behaving, and acting within this frame will turn your affirmation into a self-fulfilling prophecy.

Works wonders for me. Cheers.

Operating under a frame such as this instead of one where "Is DMSI working for me or not" will yield much greater results. Constantly thinking or debating on whether it's working for you will cause you to shoot yourself in the foot, and is counter-intuitive to what the program is trying to achieve, I feel.

Thank you for posting this Tesla! Seriously, amazing stuff!

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-12-2018

After an above-average day in sales yesterday, today my manager blew up at me (seemingly) and I was rattled and did badly.

He did call me later to apologize but by then my mindset was shot. I wish I wasn't affected by it so much, but on the other hand, if him yelling at me causes me to perform badly, he's only hurting himself.

Still, if I could perform well regardless of what was happening, I would have more freedom and credibility within the company.

Frustrating.

ION, that girl I said went off me actually set a date with me for this Tuesday for "drinks". Her words, btw. She's so into me. Smile I love being desired by desirable women. She's older than me (again) but she looks good and goes to the gym (just my type Tongue ) Seems I have a niche market for older women wishing to recapture their youth.

Other than that, not too much going on. In sales everyone was holding me at arms length but I did get a few of the promotional products.

At a gas station an older woman working the cashier was visibly smitten with me but I didn't take it anywhere.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-13-2018

Lots of resistance today. Feel like my path in life is going in one direction but I'm consciously (and unconsciously) slamming on the brakes. I still feel like I'm moving forward tho.

Some good signs from older women. Any that are even slightly attractive to me open me and we get into convos. I've decided there's a niche there and I might as well use it to my advantage.

If she's tight-bodied and fit I don't mind how old she is.

Still, it would be nice to be sniping prime (18-21) women.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-15-2018

Have a date with a girl from online this Tuesday. I'm going to another city for it but she's REALLY keen so I figure I shouldn't pass the opportunity up.

It's all good because my cousin is living there and he's picking me up. I'll be staying with him and his friends for a few days. Not sure if I'll be able to listen to DMSI or not.

That's all for now.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-16-2018

Went out approaching today. Went to a ton of places, only approached 2 girls tho. Always some bs excuse not to do it. Anyhow, approaches went nowhere and only had one girl show any kind of interest on her own by hovering near me.

Didn’t listen to DMSI last night.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-17-2018

Having coffee this morning :o

I’m going out approaching and just wasting time till my date tonight. More updates as the day progresses.

EDIT: coffee seemed to throw me off my game but also I noticed more iois than normal.

I think girls were definitely being affected by my aura. Had a few hovers and made a solid approach. But now I’m super bored and just waiting till date time at a library. 3 hours to go lol man alive. I just wanna sleep.

EDIT 2: Well, had the date. The woman was SO sensual and sexual. Didn't have sex with her tho. She stood her ground in not going up to her apartment after I had walked her there and she got ravenous going for the kiss. We did kiss a few times but I was trying not to because kissing on the first date is supposed to kill your chances.

I teased her with it tho, she held me tight and felt my whole body (except my crotch area, she stayed clear of that lol) including my butt, chest, shoulders, face. She kissed my neck and face, called me special. I also had a boner while this happened and I pressed it into her crotch and dry humped her a bit. Highlight of the experience was when I had my hand groping her ass under her panties.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-18-2018

So f*ck.

That girl I went out with has blocked me on okc. What the actual f*ck.

At least, I assume that's what happened as I don't see our convo anymore.

So confused.

EDIT: Note to self: Take break from DMSI April 24 for 7:1 ASRB ratio.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - 4Kingdoms - 04-18-2018

(04-17-2018, 09:05 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: EDIT 2: Well, had the date. The woman was SO sensual and sexual. Didn't have sex with her tho. She stood her ground in not going up to her apartment after I had walked her there and she got ravenous going for the kiss. We did kiss a few times but I was trying not to because kissing on the first date is supposed to kill your chances.

I teased her with it tho, she held me tight and felt my whole body (except my crotch area, she stayed clear of that lol) including my butt, chest, shoulders, face. She kissed my neck and face, called me special. I also had a boner while this happened and I pressed it into her crotch and dry humped her a bit. Highlight of the experience was when I had my hand groping her ass under her panties.

I was fortunate to have an Uncle (40 years older than me) mentor me.
I would tell him how close I got to getting laid and eventually, he told me...
"When you have a boner, gently guide her hand to it."

Keep kissing her, keep groping her ass under her panties with one hand. Use your free hand and gently, smoothly, as naturally as possible take her hand with your free hand and guide it to your boner. Make it seem like... it just happened.

After you guide her hand to your boner, let go. Nature will take over...

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-18-2018

(04-18-2018, 04:46 PM)4Kingdoms Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 09:05 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: EDIT 2: Well, had the date. The woman was SO sensual and sexual. Didn't have sex with her tho. She stood her ground in not going up to her apartment after I had walked her there and she got ravenous going for the kiss. We did kiss a few times but I was trying not to because kissing on the first date is supposed to kill your chances.

I was fortunate to have an Uncle (40 years older than me) mentor me.
I would tell him how close I got to getting laid and eventually, he told me...
"When you have a boner, gently guide her hand to it."

Keep kissing her, keep groping her ass under her panties with one hand. Use your free hand and gently, smoothly, as naturally as possible take her hand with your free hand and guide it to your boner. Make it seem like... it just happened.

After you guide her hand to your boner, let go. Nature will take over...

You were very fortunate indeed.

I lived in a beta-male religious patriarchy. Thumbsup

I definitely feel you on "let nature take over"

I'm starting to see pick up like sales in that if you set the right frames and just go with the flow, things take care of themselves.

With that woman, I totally should have gone for her pussy with my hand in her pants. Oh well, I suppose the road to greatness is filled with stupid mistakes. Blush

Anyhow, it was a fun experience. I've never met a woman so liberated in her sexuality. She still had ASD but she was definitely more liberal than any I've come across.

We spent about a half hour talking about sex and how she liked men, hair, and penises.

It was awesome.

EDIT: As a side note, I'm finding the forum absolutely depressing these days. I read ever new post to get a feel for how everyone is reacting to DMSI, but most of the time I don't like what I'm reading.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Tesla - 04-19-2018

(04-17-2018, 09:05 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Well, had the date. The woman was SO sensual and sexual. Didn't have sex with her tho. She stood her ground in not going up to her apartment after I had walked her there and she got ravenous going for the kiss. We did kiss a few times but I was trying not to because kissing on the first date is supposed to kill your chances.

What? BlinkWhere did you hear this crap from? Joking, right?

Quote:That girl I went out with has blocked me on okc. What the actual f*ck.

Yeah, because you probably came across as a clueless prude, no offense. When you're at her door, and you're ravenously making out and she's groping you and you're touching her ass like that, that's a sign to escalate. You should have said, "Let's go in." ASD/LMR (Anti-Slut Defense and Last Minute Resistance) is a common thing when it comes to escalation. All you need to do is practice the two steps forward, one step back rule.

She blocked you because you fucked up. Hehe

At least action is coming your way though. Recalibrate and, for crying out loud, check your damn sources. That tidbit about kissing on the first date actually hurt and gave me a headache to read.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 04-19-2018

(04-19-2018, 07:58 AM)Tesla Wrote:
(04-17-2018, 09:05 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Well, had the date. The woman was SO sensual and sexual. Didn't have sex with her tho. She stood her ground in not going up to her apartment after I had walked her there and she got ravenous going for the kiss. We did kiss a few times but I was trying not to because kissing on the first date is supposed to kill your chances.

What? BlinkWhere did you hear this crap from? Joking, right?

No I'm not.

I misinterpreted what was said but yeah, no kissing was supposed to ruin your chances for the lay as a single night lay was supposedly hard. Therefore this was a 2-date model where you don't kiss on the first date then go for sex on the second. Needless to say I'm throwing that out.

(04-19-2018, 07:58 AM)Tesla Wrote:
Quote:That girl I went out with has blocked me on okc. What the actual f*ck.

Yeah, because you probably came across as a clueless prude, no offense. When you're at her door, and you're ravenously making out and she's groping you and you're touching her ass like that, that's a sign to escalate. You should have said, "Let's go in." ASD/LMR (Anti-***** Defense and Last Minute Resistance) is a common thing when it comes to escalation. All you need to do is practice the two steps forward, one step back rule.

She blocked you because you ***** up. Hehe

At least action is coming your way though. Recalibrate and, for crying out loud, check your damn sources. That tidbit about kissing on the first date actually hurt and gave me a headache to read.

In my defense, I DID say "let's go in"/"I need a drink of water"/"I need to use the bathroom" all different ways to try and get in till finally she said "don't force it, it's a turn off." That's when I gave up.

But yeah, getting some action for sure. I may have another date lined up this weekend as well.