Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-04-2018

Was at Walmart just now. HOT Arabic girl was there. Milfy look but prolly not a mom (I hope not). Anyhow, at one point I kind of zoned out staring at her crotch and after a few seconds I realized she was looking at me with an angry face. When I made EC with her she looked up and turned back to ringing in her groceries. Nothing else happened as I was next in line and went to a separate terminal. She was still ringing things through when I was finished and I left.

I saw her pushing her kart through the parking lot after I got in my car. She was coming down my aisle and moving fast (maybe she wanted to catch me?) but she went past my car which she would have seen me get in. Other than that looking for winter work is HARD when you got no skills. I'm considering going back to school.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-05-2018

Going over my journals I realize I definitely had an 8/10 Asian who was ready to have sex tgat I messed up with. I should have taken her to a secluded spot and I’m sure without a doubt sex would have happened. This was when I was on dmsi B side as well so maybe that’s something I should be doing more of.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 10-06-2018

congrats for the realization. Errors are learning experiences. that is what journal are for. When I make such realization. I playback in my head the events where I do things differently that would have led to a better outcome.

Once it is done, I let it go and stop thinking about past events because you want to use the mistakes to learn and not to constantly hit yourself on the head for the errors.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-06-2018

(10-06-2018, 06:28 AM)lano1106 Wrote: congrats for the realization. Errors are learning experiences. that is what journal are for. When I make such realization. I playback in my head the events where I do things differently that would have led to a better outcome.

Once it is done, I let it go and stop thinking about past events because you want to use the mistakes to learn and not to constantly hit yourself on the head for the errors.

Agreed. I do that myself. I know exactly how I would have done it and also learned something about what to look for in terms of female receptiveness.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-07-2018

Watched Joe Rogan's latest Netflix special tonight with my brother. It was pretty funny. He tackled a lot of trending things like sexism, Weinstein, men's rights activists, and made some good points imo. That said, it was a bit intellectual compared to some of his other stand-up stuff, but still pretty funny.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-08-2018

K, this is the kind of SHIT that makes me think women are all teasing and not interested at all. They just cruelly tease without ever being interested.

From online:

Me:
I read your profile and it would never work between us. We’d have too much fun together. I’m Sarge

Her:
Well shit... too much fun is a solid deal breaker.

Me:
I know right?

Her:
*Crying emoji*

Me:
Guess we’ll just have to get coffee as friends

Her:
Sounds like a good idea, save us from having excessive fun

Me:
True. When u free?

Her:
My week is kinda a jumble between work and planning/setting an event this weekend.... I could maybe do Friday morning?

Me:
Friday morning sounds good. What area the city you in?

Her:
I'm in the [area] by [place]

Me:
K there’s a Starbucks north of there let’s go there

Her:
Kk

Me:
I’ll text you address Thursday, number?

Seriously, what the actual f*ck? Because I asked for her number? Really? F*ck.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 10-08-2018

it is part of the online game. Numbers are in favor of women. See how easy it was for her to have a date with you? She can probably set 20+ coffee dates per hour.

So basically, she doesn't have to be kind and explain you why she is flaking on you. If she was doing it, she would waste a LOT of time. That might be rude but who cares when she can get 20+ dates with 20+ new guys. She just keep the most interesting candidates.

I have told many times, if you want to experience the kind of abundance that girls are having online, you need to give a try to Seeking Arrangements. I don't care that you are not into that type of relationship, the simple fact that the numbers are in favor of men. 1 guys for 25+ hot girls. That alone is highly educational. That or simply open a fake woman profile and see the huge volume of requests they get.

So the only way that I have found to keep your sanity on online dating is to minimize your investment/expectations. See it like it was a fishing afternoon. Fish might bite or maybe not.

finally, realize the minimal investment that the girl had to put to have a date invitation. Very little. There is nothing wrong with that but that means, that the date come easily and it came go away as easily.

One thing that I was doing when I was doing more online dating is to get nude pics from the girls. It has nothing to do with seeing the girl naked but if she agrees to share that type of pics, that establish the relation dynamics, it defines its type. She invest much more into you by sharing intimacy with you... It is not the pics themselves that is the endgoal but having her accepting to do it and submit to your request. Once you succeed doing that, you will rarely be flaked on as she will put you in a special category...

(10-08-2018, 08:36 PM)lano1106 Wrote: it is part of the online game. Numbers are in favor of women. See how easy it was for her to have a date with you? She can probably set 20+ coffee dates per hour.

Yeah but how many of those guys are on DMSI? Or doesn't it do anything?

(10-08-2018, 08:36 PM)lano1106 Wrote: So basically, she doesn't have to be kind and explain you why she is flaking on you. If she was doing it, she would waste a LOT of time. That might be rude but who cares when she can get 20+ dates with 20+ new guys. She just keep the most interesting candidates.

I have told many times, if you want to experience the kind of abundance that girls are having online, you need to give a try to Seeking Arrangements. I don't care that you are not into that type of relationship, the simple fact that the numbers are in favor of men. 1 guys for 25+ hot girls. That alone is highly educational. That or simply open a fake woman profile and see the huge volume of requests they get.

This doesn't make any sense to me because even if it's 1:25 on THAT site, they could simply open a POF profile and it would be POF ratio all over again. So the logic seems flawed there. Girls aren't THAT dumb, are they? They gotta know a website with 1:25 is just THAT website.

(10-08-2018, 08:36 PM)lano1106 Wrote: So the only way that I have found to keep your sanity on online dating is to minimize your investment/expectations. See it like it was a fishing afternoon. Fish might bite or maybe not.

finally, realize the minimal investment that the girl had to put to have a date invitation. Very little. There is nothing wrong with that but that means, that the date come easily and it came go away as easily.

Yeah well it was the same with that guy on that online blog you showed me. He offered the date easily too. Difference is: he got it for some reason. My convo up there is not that different from his.

(10-08-2018, 08:36 PM)lano1106 Wrote: One thing that I was doing when I was doing more online dating is to get nude pics from the girls. It has nothing to do with seeing the girl naked but if she agrees to share that type of pics, that establish the relation dynamics, it defines its type. She invest much more into you by sharing intimacy with you... It is not the pics themselves that is the endgoal but having her accepting to do it and submit to your request. Once you succeed doing that, you will rarely be flaked on as she will put you in a special category...

PM me on how to do this and I'll field test it.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 10-08-2018

(10-08-2018, 09:23 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 08:36 PM)lano1106 Wrote: it is part of the online game. Numbers are in favor of women. See how easy it was for her to have a date with you? She can probably set 20+ coffee dates per hour.

(10-08-2018, 08:36 PM)lano1106 Wrote: So basically, she doesn't have to be kind and explain you why she is flaking on you. If she was doing it, she would waste a LOT of time. That might be rude but who cares when she can get 20+ dates with 20+ new guys. She just keep the most interesting candidates.

This doesn't make any sense to me because even if it's 1:25 on THAT site, they could simply open a POF profile and it would be POF ratio all over again. So the logic seems flawed there. Girls aren't THAT dumb, are they? They gotta know a website with 1:25 is just THAT website.

(10-08-2018, 08:36 PM)lano1106 Wrote: So the only way that I have found to keep your sanity on online dating is to minimize your investment/expectations. See it like it was a fishing afternoon. Fish might bite or maybe not.

Yeah well it was the same with that guy on that online blog you showed me. He offered the date easily too. Difference is: he got it for some reason. My convo up there is not that different from his.

(10-08-2018, 08:36 PM)lano1106 Wrote: One thing that I was doing when I was doing more online dating is to get nude pics from the girls. It has nothing to do with seeing the girl naked but if she agrees to share that type of pics, that establish the relation dynamics, it defines its type. She invest much more into you by sharing intimacy with you... It is not the pics themselves that is the endgoal but having her accepting to do it and submit to your request. Once you succeed doing that, you will rarely be flaked on as she will put you in a special category...

Well, I'm a bit skeptical about how much DMSI can do for you in the digital realm. What you can convey about yourself is very limited compared to what you could do in person. It does have a bit of effect because it guides you what to write but DMSI isn't magical and when the odds are against you such as on online dating, they still are not in your favor even with DMSI.

Yo obviously don't know what SA website is all about. Girls aren't dumb. For the specific purpose of the website, scarcity plays in favor of men.

Finally, PUA posting a successful online dating seduction, do you think that they have a 100% success rate? For every successful seduction, they must have failed dozens of time. They just don't show up their numerous failures. 100% is impossible. You cannot connect with everyone. The best you can do is becoming better.

I won't PM you about how to do that. I'm in no way an authority in the topic. I gave you a link on where you can learn that. That is pretty much all I will do in that regard.

Keep going

(10-08-2018, 10:21 PM)lano1106 Wrote:
(10-08-2018, 09:23 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Well, I'm a bit skeptical about how much DMSI can do for you in the digital realm. What you can convey about yourself is very limited compared to what you could do in person. It does have a bit of effect because it guides you what to write but DMSI isn't magical and when the odds are against you such as on online dating, they still are not in your favor even with DMSI.

If only women were trying seduce me irl. Closest I've been getting lately is hovering which I know ya'll say is a woman's way of approaching but I just don't care.

(10-08-2018, 10:21 PM)lano1106 Wrote: Yo obviously don't know what SA website is all about. Girls aren't dumb. For the specific purpose of the website, scarcity plays in favor of men.

How so?

(10-08-2018, 10:21 PM)lano1106 Wrote: Finally, PUA posting a successful online dating seduction, do you think that they have a 100% success rate? For every successful seduction, they must have failed dozens of time. They just don't show up their numerous failures. 100% is impossible. You cannot connect with everyone. The best you can do is becoming better.

Yes I know that. But I also know what it's like to go one day without sales techniques, and the next day using tactics get 3X the results magically as if a light switch has turned on. To me, any tactic worth anything should have the same effect in seduction other wise it isn't much of a tactic. Seems like it's just playing the numbers which any monkey from the congo can do.

(10-08-2018, 10:21 PM)lano1106 Wrote: I won't PM you about how to do that. I'm in no way an authority in the topic. I gave you a link on where you can learn that. That is pretty much all I will do in that regard.

Keep going

Why? Seriously, why not? Don't get all moral on me now. Does he say in the link you sent me? cause I never saw it.

Also I don't think I will. It seems to me online is a massive waste of time till I know what is the factor that I can change to improve my odds of success. I refuse to play the numbers like a horny retarded hippo.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-09-2018

Hmmm. Talking with a girl online ended up with her thinking I was a gigalo... my sex talk needs work. Or maybe she had no sense of humour.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-09-2018

Tonight is my ASRB break. I'm considering going back on ver. B since going over my journals reveals I had some fun adventures on B. Although, what if that is just a resistance tactic to keep me from clearing what needs to be cleared?

My current thoughts on DMSI:

- Still not strong enough. I've had lots of women hover or notice me in recent days but I get frozen up or refuse to speak to them (mostly this takes the form of "nothing will happen anyways, so why bother?" mentality. And I wouldn't say I'm wrong. On the contrary, I'd say that is an accurate belief and points more to DMSI needing more work than my beliefs needing augmenting. Remember: if DMSI does what it's supposed to do, the women are supposed to be pursuing us and, as Shannon himself said, seduce us like a man would, using male communication [forget where he said that]. Also, spare me the "you gotta work on yourself/take responsibility Sarge!" we already been over this. If I have to do everything myself then I don't need DMSI. So it's gotta be a benefit in some way. Plus, taking matters into my own hands by learning PUA has gotten me results. But I'm willing to let DMSI prove itself from time to time which it, frankly, hasn't.) Although, the other part of this "freezing" is avoiding rejection (which I assume is just a matter of time) and avoiding a conversation with a girl which I assume will be awkward and annoying to me (again, 30+ years experience tells me this, it isn't something I made up out of nowhere).

Just like the "take responsibility" argument, if I need to learn how to communicate with women *cough* PUA *cough cough* then I don't need DMSI, as I girls have been hovering around me for years, way before subs. Nothing new there in any way. Like someone on the forum said "the only IOI is P in V"

- I really hope DMSI can affect women online in the next version. I did have several manifestations of women online during 3.2 (both A and B) BUT, I used game on all of them. So again, DMSI doesn't "win" points for assisting much. Though it did get me the girls (manifest), my game carried the day (seduce).

-In line with the above, when "being myself" IRL, nothing happens except hovering and nothing happens online. I did get some girls contacting me first online (DMSI manifestation for sure) but nothing beyond that. The 8.5 DID try to seduce me BUT I was still using a PUA script at the time. I doubt I would have even met her without it.

- Bottom line: DMSI needs to get the "seduce" part right. I'd say the manifesting is fine. I see more hot girls when I leave my house than I can ever remember. Also, it would be nice if social skills were improved, and I'm not talking about "make socializing a fun game" but TRUE social mastery such as bonding, hierarchy manipulation, and more celebrity effect. We need to be able to deliver whatever it is that the aura is advertising.

I'm sure I'll think of more later but I'm tired. ION, been applying for sales jobs all week and got a TON of calls. Most not a fit for one reason or another, a few were MLM scams, but I accepted 2 job offers so far and I have 2 that may end up offering in addition. I want to have many options.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Choice - 10-10-2018

(10-09-2018, 10:56 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Also, it would be nice if social skills were improved, and I'm not talking about "make socializing a fun game" but TRUE social mastery such as bonding, hierarchy manipulation, and more celebrity effect. We need to be able to deliver whatever it is that the aura is advertising.

This. Even if DMSI's goal could be reached without this, it's something extremely beneficial for our social lives without having to run multiple subs.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 10-10-2018

(10-10-2018, 05:12 AM)Choice Wrote:
(10-09-2018, 10:56 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Also, it would be nice if social skills were improved, and I'm not talking about "make socializing a fun game" but TRUE social mastery such as bonding, hierarchy manipulation, and more celebrity effect. We need to be able to deliver whatever it is that the aura is advertising.

This. Even if DMSI's goal could be reached without this, it's something extremely beneficial for our social lives without having to run multiple subs.

Couldn't agree more.

ION, woke up at least 3 times last night to diamond hard, pain inducing erections. It must be because I haven't watched porn for about a week. Had a wet dream too.