Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 09-23-2018

Tomorrow night is ASRB break. Feels good to be back on A.

Something I've noticed on tinder and bumble is that there are quite a few "DTF" profiles (one even said in it "down to f*ck" and she was cute but not a fake profile I didn't think). So perhaps there's hope.

Anyhow, played SNES Classic with my brother. We finally beat DK 3. Took us 10 hours total to get all the secrets. It was pretty hard but lots of fun.

Today I felt really good. Like things seemed to "click" and I didn't feel at odds with the universe for once (Last time I felt like this was on AM 6, but that was far more powerful with the Zen Programming and all). So yeah, decent day. Ready to kick some ass this week.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 09-24-2018

Made $100 in half an hour before a thunderstorm rolled in and forced me out. I was actually going to work in the rain as I was so up beat and feeling fantastic. Like a true celebrity who radiates positive vibes but I draw the line at thunder and lightning when it comes to rain (heavy rainfall too obviously, but normally I wouldn't work in the rain but today I was gonna make an exception).

ANYhow, I wish hooking up with girls was as easy as sales. If I were to make a comparison to my "game" at the door in sales, it would be like this:

- Approach girl
- Me: Hey, wanna hook up?
- Her: Yeah
- Me: Awesome, let's go

Seriously. Anyone who says no is not someone I want to do business with anyways. It creates a wonderful bubble. Some people try to pull shit like one guy rattling on about who knows what. Finally I just said "Ah, fair enough!" and walked away while he was mid-sentence. I don't have time for that shit. Plenty of people are interested. Convincing people is no longer in my repertoire. Either they're hip to the opportunity I'm offering or they're a square. And I don't wanna deal with squares.

So yeah, I wish hooking up with girls was the same, but alas, so far it's not.

EDIT: Oh yes and I've had a growing feeling lately of being part of a big family: the family of human kind. As if everyone is my brother and sister and we are all in this together. despite that, I only care to associate with good vibes, but I don't feel so alone even though I don't socialize much.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 09-25-2018

3 online convos today seemed promising but one by one they either stopped replying or I did. I had stabbed myself by accident while cleaning a knife (nothing major, just jammed the tip of the knife into the tip of my finger. Hurt and bled a lot but I'm fine) so I wasn't trying to meet up right away. That may have affected things as when I pitched a meet for tomorrow one of the girls ghosted despite seeming keen the whole time.

It may also be that I'm too forward, but IDGAF, it is who I am and I want DMSI to work with no game.

Having said that, once I start making regular money (I'm close I think, just gotta solve this winter problem) I should be able to afford a PUA coach. Prolly a different one than I had but we'll see.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 09-26-2018

I had a horrible dream. I’m actually quite shaken and sad.

In the stream I found out while sleeping over at a woman’s house that she had plans to kill me that morning. Some third party (male) was behind it. She woke up to me escaping and I subdued her but as I went to the door she told me about the booby trap (poison mushroom cloud). She was crying like she was sad she had to do it. I escaped through the patio screen door or window and made my way to the gas station across the street. At this point she was about to come out of the house so I had to hide behind a gas pump as I went around a large bus full of folding chairs in the cargo. I thought of getting in the cargo hold but reasoned I had no idea how long I might be in there and may die before they opened the cargo doors. Then I woke up. Talk about traumatic. I know it doesn’t look like it but it really disturbed me.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 09-26-2018

Agitated as f*ck in sales today. Seemed like everyone pissed me off. Had to remain on top of myself to keep from having an outburst. I think I handled everything really well but deep down I felt a lot of animosity towards everyone. I tell myself it's because I didn't work enough this week and I'm not only rusty and unfocused but also agitated because I haven't made nearly enough this week. And rent will be due soon. So, it's totally my own fault but I wish I could still peform even qhen the chips are down.

I did make $225 but it was a grind. Guess I should have stuck it out as I would have easily cleared $300 but I told myself I was in danger of burning doors (sales term for leaving an impression so bad the people there will likely never want to see you again) and that was my cue to quit early.

I did manage to make some people smile and laugh but yeah, just felt really angry. Hopefully the reality of how much I made today will hit my SC and let me relax and be more myself tomorrow when I go out again.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 09-27-2018

Made the same as yesterday in sales today and it was a grind yet again. Some downright rude peeps. I couldn't understand it. Of course, some really cool people too. I think it was the same as usual but the rude people just bothered me more than usual is all.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 09-28-2018

Got paid today. Talked with my boss about how long he wants me to go before I call it quits for the season. He said a few more weeks. So, time to find another job! Which sucks. I really need to live somewhere that doesn't get winter so I can sell year round.

Aside from that, my boss made it clear he wants me selling the leads as well next year, which I'm not fond of. Mostly because it's yet another learning curve standing between me and doing what I actually want to be focusing on: PUA. So frustrating.

I'm going to be looking for another job that hopefully I can continue just getting leads and have that as my profession for the next little while as I get myself set up.

In the long run, I don't want to be knocking on doors my whole life, or even doing sales. Marketing or owning businesses is what I'd prefer. No idea how to do that however. But that's what I need to do.

Of course, in the meantime I also have to be having sex with women which seems like it takes all of my focus as well. Women don't just magically come to you (unless the manifestation of DMSI is working like it did twice this year).

Speaking of DMSI, I really would like it to be that simple: me living my life while hot girls fall from the sky and nuzzle their asses into my- erm, you get the idea.

Saw a HOT Black/Arabic woman in Walmart today. She did the "stop-in-front-of-the-guy-and-look-back-and-make-eye-contact" thing. I just stared her in the eyes and kept walking. If she was going to try and seduce me perhaps she got cold feet. I know approaching can be hard for a girl but DMSI should be taking care of that.

Aside from that not much new. My life seems like it's in shambles right now but that's only because of the winter ending my sales season, otherwise, things would be fine. I'm making money even if I put in the minimum amount of effort so if I work solid next year I should save enough to last the winter. BUT, like I said, I want to eventually get to the point where I have other streams of income. Just don't know how yet. I'm sure I'll figure it out.

EDIT: ION, almost done Michael Jackson's Biography (NOT Moonwalker, it's "The Magic, The Madness, The Whole Story") and I gotta say it was an absolutely thrilling story to read. The author is someone who knew MJ his whole life as he became a reporter when MJ got famous. So that was cool.

My main thoughts are that Jackson was a severely disturbed individual who somehow affected everyone around him in a profoundly positive way. Mostly in positive that is. I never followed his trial or charges against him so I have no idea if he was truly guilty or not (he was acquitted on grounds that seemed legit to me tho. Unlike O.J. Simpson, Jackson didn't celebrate after he was acquitted either, which I found interesting. If anything, he acted like I would have if I realized that people were just making shit up to ruin me: I'd give up.), but reading the book made me realize he was quite disturbed and it was sad because he had this power to just light up everyone's life with his singing and presence. Even today on the way home I was thinking about this then I put Spotify on with an MJ playlist and "I'll be there" started playing. I was thinking "Wtf? This isn't Michael Jackson!" and then I realized that it WAS, and I was like "Holy shit! That's unbelievable!" just this insanely uplifting and moving song from someone who was so downtrodden. It was a crazy contradiction. Not sure I explained it well but yeah, it was powerful just realizing that the song came from that guy.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 09-29-2018

(09-29-2018, 06:13 AM)lano1106 Wrote:
(09-28-2018, 08:37 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: On the other hand Shannon (this is my second cent), I do believe DMSI still needs fixing. I've been in bed with a HOT 8.5/10 woman and brought her to 3 orgasms with squirting all over her sheets and she went 180 on me and said "I don't see you that way" when I wanted to penetrate. Like, bro, that is some SERIOUSLY f*cked up shit, and something that should never happen in a million years on DMSI.

I'm curious about this experience. When did the girl told you that she don't see you that way? Was it immediately after the 3 orgasms or some time later?

Yeah it was right after. She started saying "I don't want to have sex" and I said "but we're having sex". I thought it was bizarre.

(09-29-2018, 06:13 AM)lano1106 Wrote: See, if you didn't penetrated her right after giving her the orgasms when she was naked in your bed, she may have been disappointed and may have become confused as most men would have ravished her right there and then.

That's what I did. It was insanely fast from the date to her bedroom. I'd say 1 hour total from meet to sheets.

(09-29-2018, 06:13 AM)lano1106 Wrote: If she said that immediately after you gave her 3 orgasms. Well, I see 2 possibilities. There is something called calibration. It is useful in social interaction but also in sexual interaction. It is the action of being aware of how the other is feeling and adjust accordingly. Let's say that you were absorbed into what you were doing to her and not paying too much attention to her, that may explain why she did tried to leave in the middle of the session with any silly excuse. IMHO, simply asking her what is going on and addressing the problem would have made situation recoverable

I agree with that but, again, what do I need DMSI for then? Calibration is a PUA concept I knew about long before DMSI. Nothing new there. Now, if DMSI made calibration autopilot, that is something valuable.

(09-29-2018, 06:13 AM)lano1106 Wrote: Otherwise, her reply is so unexpected, I would have asked her what she means exactly? Maybe it is nothing and once it is out of the way you can pursue your fun session. If the reply isn't satisfactory, it is possible that she is batshit crazy, I would have gotten upset by her selfishness and I would have thrown her out ASAP

You're not supposed to get upset. You're supposed to be "non-reactive". I kept my cool but couldn't hide my confusion. I couldn't throw her out because it was at her place. I left instead.

Anyhow, my main point is: Emperor's New Clothes = DMSI.

If success with DMSI = doing things you can do on your own, it's not much of a tool.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 09-29-2018

Ok, this is an interesting discussion.

I think that you are supposed to be 'non-reactive' for stuff that shouldn't upset you. For instance rejection. If you frame correctly the situation, it is her loss after all. Not your problem at all.

There are, however, situations that justify well deserved anger. If you express this well deserved anger, I think that this can instill respect for you in others.

Calibration is used by PUAs but I would think that it has been borrowed from psychology and has much broader application than just pick-up.

I feel like you have unreasonable expections on DMSI. Like do you think that the program is supposed to possess you and you only become a spectator of what is happening to you?

Instead, you should always do the actions that you think are best. DMSI will only affect your thinking only. and changing what you think is best. You are responsible of your actions

(09-29-2018, 08:12 AM)lano1106 Wrote: Ok, this is an interesting discussion.

I think that you are supposed to be 'non-reactive' for stuff that shouldn't upset you. For instance rejection. If you frame correctly the situation, it is her loss after all. Not your problem at all.

There are, however, situations that justify well deserved anger. If you express this well deserved anger, I think that this can instill respect for you in others.

This is news to me, and I can't entirely agree since in the last week or so in sales I used "non-reaction" to improve my state significantly despite some terribly rude people. I would have been justified in getting angry at some points but let it slide off my back and went on to get many sales.

(09-29-2018, 08:12 AM)lano1106 Wrote: Calibration is used by PUAs but I would think that it has been borrowed from psychology and has much broader application than just pick-up.

I feel like you have unreasonable expections on DMSI. Like do you think that the program is supposed to possess you and you only become a spectator of what is happening to you?

Instead, you should always do the actions that you think are best. DMSI will only affect your thinking only. and changing what you think is best. You are responsible of your actions

I don't have unrealistic expectations imo. Because it seems to me like it does nothing at all. I mean yes, it manifests (though, to be fair, I've been attracting women to approach me in person all my life. Way before subs), and there is the aura and celebrity effect (things I didn't have before) so it DOES do something, however, when it comes to getting sex with the women I want (which is why I'm using the program), there is nothing to show for it.

Especially if you're telling me that I am the one who has to calibrate and do everything consciously that I would normally do if running PUA, then I can even say my lays this year were because of me and NOT DMSI. Unless I'm missing something.

According to the sales page, DMSI is supposed to make the girls you want have sex with you as many times as you allow (for one thing). I'm not seeing that. I'm not seeing a LOT of what is on the sales page. Then Shannon says "It's up to you to do it" lol. I call BS on that. A tool doesn't require you to do what you buy the tool for. You have to steer it, yes, but you don't have to make it work. Imagine an alarm clock required you to wake yourself up in the morning and "take responsibility for waking up", it's ridiculous. It just works because that's what it was designed to do. Make a job easier. I'm not seeing that with DMSI. The job is seduction, and it's not any easier on DMSI. In fact, years ago when I first got into PUA, I had better results with women. I can say that because I know where I went wrong to not get the lay.

I think the main question is: What is DMSI supposed to do? Is it supposed to make us realize we have to do everything? Because I knew that already, thanks.

But I was under the impression it would enhance US so that our flirting would be more effective, our BL would be more persuasive, our sex would be more orgasm-inducing (I think I have that one) and our effect on the ladies would be more addictive to them. Not to mention it would influence women WE wanted to want US. It doesn't take a subliminal to get girls who already want you.

I'll repeat: it does not take a subliminal to get girls that already wanted you. It's easy to get girls that already want you.

So again, what does DMSI actually do? What is it SUPPOSED to do? And how can we get it there? That's all this is about. But the more I read from Shannon, the more it seems like it's not supposed to do anything we can't already do with PUA.

I ask myself: How will this tool assist me? I'm still not sure as Shannon is very vague and "take responsibility" isn't assistance.

Maybe anger isn't the right word. Maybe standing up for yourself and put back the person being rude with you at his place would be more appropriate. Next, state control is extremely useful. Dealing with people that behave inappropriately with you and express your indignation to them in a strong way should not ruin the rest of your day. It is possible to let go as soon as the incident is over. I would even say that standing up for yourself is even beneficial for your self-esteem in the long run.

PUA techniques is a tool. There are inner qualities that women find attractive.

Some guys practicing PUA will acquire those inner qualities as they practice being with women.
Some other guys won't and will practice PUA for years without going nowhere.

I think that PUA alone isn't sufficient to become attractive. This is simply a tool as is DMSI. Only use the tools that help you become a better man Sarge

(09-29-2018, 09:23 AM)lano1106 Wrote: Maybe anger isn't the right word. Maybe standing up for yourself and put back the person being rude with you at his place would be more appropriate. Next, state control is extremely useful. Dealing with people that behave inappropriately with you and express your indignation to them in a strong way should not ruin the rest of your day. It is possible to let go as soon as the incident is over. I would even say that standing up for yourself is even beneficial for your self-esteem in the long run.

I don't see a point. Tbh. Maybe I misunderstand, but "making a stand" on someone's porch just seems like a useless exercise. Turning around and leaving without saying as word is much better. People often know they've "done wrong" and chase me down and apologize.

Although I admit I don't know how to "make a stand" without it becoming a fist fight. I'm almost being literal, not quite. The idea of a conflict for no good reason irks me. I'd much rather be dealing with people who actually want my product. It isn't my "job" to make people behave proper. Now, if you're saying that it is a behavior that will make me more attractive to women then I'm all for it. But again, I need to know how to do it the right way without creating a fist fight because that's not what I want. Just want respect and smooth transactions.

I like the "walking away" technique because most PUA's seem to say you need to be willing to walk away and indeed I can do that easily. So it's congruent.

(09-29-2018, 09:23 AM)lano1106 Wrote: PUA techniques is a tool. There are inner qualities that women find attractive.

Some guys practicing PUA will acquire those inner qualities as they practice being with women.
Some other guys won't and will practice PUA for years without going nowhere.

I think that PUA alone isn't sufficient to become attractive. This is simply a tool as is DMSI. Only use the tools that help you become a better man Sarge

I have no idea what you're saying here. It seems to me you just don't know what to say to my challenge of DMSI's usefulness, which is fine.

Obviously I'm only going to use tools that are useful to me. Right now, with DMSI, we have what amounts to an alarm clock that doesn't ring but it makes a good reading lamp! So yeah, I get use out of it, but not in the area I bought it for. I'm writing the company telling them how I think they could make a better alarm clock, but they're telling me I need to take responsibility. So I'll just keep using it for my reading lamp and hope they develop an alarm clock before I find one that works (i.e. before I get PUA working for me).

It is hard to explain but I am doing it more and more since I am on AM6. It has become frequent for me to defend my pride. If I end up with someone attempting to do some shit on me.

I'm going to explain that what they are doing is wrong that I'm not tolerating it and I say it in a way that they have no choice to agree with me and correct their behavior for a better one.

In the past, I would not say shit to avoid confrontation and possibly escalate to violence...

This fear turned out to be false. As I am standing up more often, I'm finding out that not only I'm not getting confrontation, I'm getting more respect.

This is definitely something related to self-esteem and self-image to have the belief that you deserve the respect of others.

Walking away is correct. That means that you won't stay around if someone disrespect you. but if you are also able to say to the others why by looking them in the eyes, imho, it is even more powerful.

I don’t value their respect if they are being like that. They’ve lost me. No use in telling them why. Just a waste of time.