Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-22-2018

(08-22-2018, 07:45 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 07:30 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 05:36 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: I found a cool post of Shannon answering your question about how to become successful with women from years ago.
It's really cool. I loved reading it. I dont know if you remember this post. Maybe you'll remember once you see it.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Product-Discussion-Question-for-Shannon-About-AM-SM-?pid=75384#pid75384

Ray, no unsolicited advice please. Thank you.
Oh no it's not advice dont take it like that. I am just saying I loved what he wrote down and I found it interesting but it's not to advise you. But yeah, I didnt write it to advise you, I know you dont like that. You are interested in results. I know that.

Ok, well thank you Ray. Perhaps I’ll give it a read sometime.

ION yet another girl going sexual right off the bat online. This time I used a script and got a number but part of the script is she has to text me first but she refused. Countering my number with her own saying I should text her instead. I’ve decided to ghost. If she really wants me she’ll come around. At least, that’s my current plan.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - rayrocanaldo - 08-22-2018

(08-22-2018, 08:04 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 05:36 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: I found a cool post of Shannon answering your question about how to become successful with women from years ago.
It's really cool. I loved reading it. I dont know if you remember this post. Maybe you'll remember once you see it.

https://subliminal-talk.com/Thread-Men-s-Product-Discussion-Question-for-Shannon-About-AM-SM-?pid=75384#pid75384

Oh no it's not advice dont take it like that. I am just saying I loved what he wrote down and I found it interesting but it's not to advise you. But yeah, I didnt write it to advise you, I know you dont like that. You are interested in results. I know that.

ION yet another girl going sexual right off the bat online. This time I used a script and got a number but part of the script is she has to text me first but she refused. Countering my number with her own saying I should text her instead. I’ve decided to ghost. If she really wants me she’ll come around. At least, that’s my current plan.

EDIT.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 08-22-2018

It sounds like a good plan to me. I do the same. If they don't comply enough, I kinda lose interest and it also means that her interest level isn't high enough to jump through the loops you are presenting her.

Following up would also set the bad frame of you chasing her.

With an abundance mindset, you can conclude that she doesn't meet your criterias and you move on to more interesting prospects

Worse case scenario: You never hear back from that girl and you haven't wasted time on her

Best case scenario: She will notice that you dont give a f*** and this will spark attraction and she will start to chase you (<-- the frame you want to operate in)

(08-22-2018, 08:37 AM)lano1106 Wrote:

It sounds like a good plan to me. I do the same. If they don't comply enough, I kinda lose interest and it also means that her interest level isn't high enough to jump through the loops you are presenting her.

With an abundance mindset, you can conclude that she doesn't meet your criterias and you move on to more interesting prospects

Worse case scenario: You never hear back from that girl and you haven't wasted time on her

Best case scenario: She will notice that you dont give a f*** and this will spark attraction and she will start to chase you (<-- the frame you want to operate in)

EXACTLY lano. Against my better judgement and on the advice of some PUA's, I actually DID contact her and we had a drawn out convo ending in "I'm busy moving" LOL

So yeah, proof positive. Thank you for sharing your perspective. I couldn't agree more.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - WIP68 - 08-22-2018

(08-22-2018, 08:53 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 07:30 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Ray, no unsolicited advice please. Thank you.

EXACTLY lano. Against my better judgement and on the advice of some PUA's, I actually DID contact her and we had a drawn out convo ending in "I'm busy moving" LOL

So yeah, proof positive. Thank you for sharing your perspective. I couldn't agree more.

Looks like she showed you just enough interest to try and bait you into helping her move.

(08-22-2018, 09:20 AM)WIP68 Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 08:53 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-22-2018, 07:45 AM)rayrocanaldo Wrote: Oh no it's not advice dont take it like that. I am just saying I loved what he wrote down and I found it interesting but it's not to advise you. But yeah, I didnt write it to advise you, I know you dont like that. You are interested in results. I know that.

Looks like she showed you just enough interest to try and bait you into helping her move.

Lol, that’s prolly it.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-23-2018

So many hot girls in Walmart today it’s crazy.

But I may have tendinitis or carpal tunnel syndrome or something in my right arm went to the doctor today going to be getting x-rays and everything in a few weeks so I’m trying not to use that arm at all anymore but it’s making things hard.

My job I need to write with my right hand and texting I need to use my right hand and online dating and on and on and on.

So that’s kind of a bummer but at least I have The voice app in my iPhone so I don’t have to type too much I probably shouldn’t be typing at all. All this is got me wanting to upgrade my physique start working out of the gym again eating a lot better and getting in peak physical condition I’m only 30 and I’m already having some physical elements I don’t like it so I want to get stronger.

The other day when I was doing sales I encountered this extremely frail 70-year-old man it was very very sad you could tell that he was hurting because of his frailty is only 71 and my grandfather is over 80 and he is still mobile and very much active restoring new cars and selling them stuff like that so I definitely don’t wanna age badly

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-27-2018

Had a sex dream last night. It was NOT a wet dream.

It was rather long and involved me giving the girl all kinds of orgasms. I felt nothing in the entire dream. No arousal, no pleasure, no satisfaction. I almost couldn't wait for it to end, like I was a slave to the woman.

I've decided to bite the bullet and listen to ver. B after my ASRB break.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-27-2018

So...

Today in sales I was hitting some strong resistance. I nearly gave up. I actually started driving home saying "F this"

BUT, I've got a new rule: "Sour grapes isn't a victory". Meaning, if the only way I can "win" is to say "yeah well I didn't want it/her/that anyways" then that's a failure, not a success.

Also, I need to put in more effort into things. I feel like I've lost an edge I had all the way back on AM 5 and never really got it back.

Anyhow, long story short, I turned the car around and finished my day off, netting myself an additional $100, for a $250 day.

I also noticed that passerby's were staring at me, which hasn't happened in a while.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-28-2018

Watching the CrossFit Games Documentaries on Netflix. So inspiring. I want to be like that one day.

I haven't been to the gym in over a year and did my first pushups two days ago and was sore the next day. lol. I'm so out of shape but the amazing thing about the body is it rises to meet the challenge you set for it with your will.

Also, it may be unpopular but I find a lot of the CrossFit women to be very hot. I think it's because they have the same values as I do (be the best you can be). Rapport is a big factor I guess. It's just a shame none of them have big breasts.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 08-28-2018

I encourage you to start going to a crossfit gym as I do.

1. You will be in the best shape that you have ever been.
2. That is my daily social activity. It is so much better to meet nice people than in a regular gym. That is because you battle a common challenge, this creates bonds (from Cialdini likability principle, collaboration makes you like the others).
3. There is a lot of young hot women. It is not unusual that I end up in a class with 7 hot women and 3 guys.

I don't go for the too muscular women (there are few of them) or the lesbians (I haven't seen so much lesbians at a single location than in crossfit gyms and I am not talking about a San Francisco crossfit shop!) but there are plenty of straight very feminine and attractive women in better shape than any GF you may have experienced...

Granted there is not a lot of big boobs women (or fat women in general) but you will find out that firm and awesome a$$ is a given...

One warning though, the first 1-2 months are going to be painful. If you persevere, you will be handsomely rewarded... (and do not think doing crossfit if you smoke... or you'll have the most powerful incentive to stop!)

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - StridingStrider - 08-28-2018

(08-28-2018, 09:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Also, it may be unpopular but I find a lot of the CrossFit women to be very hot. I think it's because they have the same values as I do (be the best you can be). Rapport is a big factor I guess. It's just a shame none of them have big breasts.

Low fat percentage.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-28-2018

I dispute that fat=big boobs. I’ve seen fit women with big boobs. If they’re fake I don’t really care tbh. I just like the titsz. It’s a must for me.

But yeah @lano1106: I intend to but the jury is still out on how useful CrossFit is for fitness. My understanding is that the CrossFit athletes train for the games doing regular strength training. CrossFit gyms are like using CrossFit games to train which isn’t helpful tho I admit I’m ignorant in this area.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 08-28-2018

I did frequent gym since college so I thought that I was in shape. Until I started doing crossift. If you do that shit, you'll be more in shape that you have never been. In my first 2 months, I have lost 30 pounds of fat.

The thing is that crossfit focus on doing more work in the shortest amount of time. It is not much on muscle mass. In fact, too much muscle may be an handicap for exercises like pull ups and rope climbing.

I felt like I have lost 10 years. Also, you will have way much more stamina in bed by doing crossfit than any other sports that I know... if that counts in your book ;-)

Most gyms have a free trial or offer 'drop-in' one time fee for trying a class... That is a really fun sport... You have to try it. It will make you more alpha ;-