Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-17-2018

Couple things to note today.

First off, if Shannon is planning on re-implementing the anti-sniper in 3.3 then IO think my lack of success recently is TID for that. A bunch of the girls I was in talks with online (including the last one) were very obviously drama-ridden girls with many issues. IF I was screening for that, they would be out, so that could be TID. Problem is, I don't want that. I want the girls I want and I'll manabge things so they keep their shit to themselves. Unless they are going to kill me or seriously hurt me in some monetary, freedom-infringing way, I don't want anti-sniper.
So there's that.

Listening to “no more me nice guy” on audible. Dzemoo swore by the book but I’ve never read it but some things made me think it might be a good read. Chief among them giving women orgasms. I’ve only ever given women orgasms in sex but something tells me even that is a nice guy syndrome because it’s not something I would naturally care to do. And am only doing it to please the girls. “Nice guy syndrome” is described as pleasing others as a trade to get your needs met. Which seems like the exact same thing. It’s funny how it’s the same in sales, if you go out trying to please people you’ll get terrible reactions at the door. So I think I’m into something. We shall see. It would be heaven if I could get the hottest women without having to please them at all. Fingers crossed.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - RTBoss - 08-17-2018

So you're saying you have an excuse to be...terrible in bed?

It’s Funny how emotions work. Today I really didn’t feel like doing sales at all and assumed I’d get nothing but rude people and no sales. Quite the opposite, made quite a bit and had mostly good decent folk. There’s always the odd asshole tho to make things interesting.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-18-2018

Went to a few bookstores today. Noticed a bit of hovering from some attractive girls. My daygame is nowhere near where it needs to be tho and I didn't say anything. If DMSI was going to get them approach it didn't. Found some good books tho.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 08-18-2018

(08-17-2018, 02:58 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Listening to “no more me nice guy” on audible. Dzemoo swore by the book but I’ve never read it but some things made me think it might be a good read. Chief among them giving women orgasms. I’ve only ever given women orgasms in sex but something tells me even that is a nice guy syndrome because it’s not something I would naturally care to do. And am only doing it to please the girls. “Nice guy syndrome” is described as pleasing others as a trade to get your needs met. Which seems like the exact same thing. It’s funny how it’s the same in sales, if you go out trying to please people you’ll get terrible reactions at the door. So I think I’m into something. We shall see. It would be heaven if I could get the hottest women without having to please them at all. Fingers crossed.

I listened to the audio book about 6 months back its must read for everyone who is wrestling with dating, relationships etc.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-19-2018

Sales is hilarious. Went to one house and the guy lost his temper a bit and started ranting to me (but I immediately looked away cause I don't give that shit my immediate attention) about door-to-door people. I just said "You don't have to open the door" and walked away.

The very next house I had a great convo with the old woman living there. The day's end was $250 for me. Not bad.

Just goes to show that if you let people get to you you can miss out on greater opportunities.

Feel like the same thing is happening in online dating. Been getting lots of numbers and the girls claim they're too busy to meet or flaky dates recently. But I know it means I'm on the cusp of something. Just need to tweak my game a little.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-20-2018

Violent shaking whenever a fast sexual encounter seems likely. This needs to be addressed in 3.3

Got $11 off my haircut today. Good stuff.

Other than that, not much to report.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Infinite - 08-20-2018

edited

(08-20-2018, 10:53 AM)Infinite Wrote: Oh wow, how did the girl respond to you shaking violently?

It was an online interaction. Didn't pan out. But whenever things seem to be going that way, I start shaking violently.

Another $250 in 1.5 hours. I f*cking love sales.

Looks like I'm on track to be able to pay my PUA coach for a session this Friday. Looking forward to what he can teach me.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Zane - 08-20-2018

(08-20-2018, 11:09 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 10:53 AM)Infinite Wrote: Oh wow, how did the girl respond to you shaking violently?

It was an online interaction. Didn't pan out. But whenever things seem to be going that way, I start shaking violently.

Oh, yeah that happened to me also.. When I started DMSI 3.2 B.. I met a girl online and she was hot and probably older than me but Hot!.. So she started talking to me and all of a sudden send me semi nude pic.. I couldn't believe this was happening and while I was replying to her my hands and body were shaking...

I miss that moment lol

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Infinite - 08-20-2018

edited

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-21-2018

(08-20-2018, 10:10 PM)Zane Wrote:
(08-20-2018, 11:09 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Oh, yeah that happened to me also.. When I started DMSI 3.2 B.. I met a girl online and she was hot and probably older than me but Hot!.. So she started talking to me and all of a sudden send me semi nude pic.. I couldn't believe this was happening and while I was replying to her my hands and body were shaking...

I miss that moment lol

Nice, I’ve yet to get nude pics from legit profiles buuuut girls be talking about my dick so I suppose that’s a step in the right direction. Need to get my game handled tho as all these lost opportunities be taking a toll.

Btw, anyone know when 3.3 comes out? I’m running 3.2 right up until release then switching with no break but it would still be nice to know when it comes out.