Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - WIP68 - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 09:21 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: A girl messaged me online this morning. She seemed to be DTF but I didn't trust it. I also got really shaky. This has happened multiple times when it seems like a sexual encounter is imminent.
Eventually she stopped replying and I have no idea if it was a fake profile, attentjon *****, or if she was really DTF. She just seemed too forward but weird. For example, she said she wanted a friends with benefits friendship not f*ckship. Whatever that means lol.

Oh well, there will be plenty more in the future.

Maybe she wanted a sugar daddy relationship, where you make sure she "benefits" also.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Zane - 08-04-2018

Fuckships? Hmmm.. Sounds same to me.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-04-2018

(08-04-2018, 04:38 PM)WIP68 Wrote:
(08-04-2018, 09:21 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: A girl messaged me online this morning. She seemed to be DTF but I didn't trust it. I also got really shaky. This has happened multiple times when it seems like a sexual encounter is imminent.
Eventually she stopped replying and I have no idea if it was a fake profile, attentjon *****, or if she was really DTF. She just seemed too forward but weird. For example, she said she wanted a friends with benefits friendship not f*ckship. Whatever that means lol.

Maybe she wanted a sugar daddy relationship, where you make sure she "benefits" also.

Who knows man, all I know is I f*cked up somewhere otherwise I could have at least got a meet from it. I've had relatively good success online considering the amount of time I put into it (barely anything).

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-05-2018

Wow.

Last night I had 2 wet dreams.

Woke up before both of them with a raging boner that seemed like it would never go away.

And now I have a hard-on again and it hurts a bit. lol. What's going on with my sex drive?

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - bits - 08-05-2018

friends with benefits = lets bang each other and see where it goes

friends with benefits friendship = lets bang each other, but agree its not going to go anywhere else

fuckship = in most girls minds means "im just going to bang you and leave 2 minutes later, i don't even like you as a person"

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-05-2018

(08-05-2018, 03:04 PM)bits Wrote:

friends with benefits = lets bang each other and see where it goes

friends with benefits friendship = lets bang each other, but agree its not going to go anywhere else

fuckship = in most girls minds means "im just going to bang you and leave 2 minutes later, i don't even like you as a person"

Thank you so much for the insight. Ima hit her back up and see if she’s still keen. prolly not but at least I know for next time.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 08-06-2018

I should mention that yesterday I had a classic DMSI amog while on sales route. The same exact type happened several times during other incarnations of DMSI.

Basically it's me parking and someone from the neighborhood asks (or in yesterday's case, TELLS) me to move.

Yesterday I parked and this guy in his driveway starts yelling "HEY! Don't park in the middle of thesidewalk! You gotta give people room!"

"HEY! Move your car up!"

"HEY! YOU HEAR ME?"

I finally clued in he was yelling at ME. Got out of my car, looked at him, then looked ahead of my car. There was maybe 2 feet I could move, so I knew it was amogging. Unfortunately, I was intimidated and he's like "See what I mean?" I say "yeah." and move the car 2 feet ahead.

Not proud of the fact that I crumbled, but I'm not sure what I could have done. It's been my experience with those types of people that they can and do become violent.

Years ago encountered a guy like that on sales route and long story short he hit the phone out of my hand as I was about to call my manager because he was following me around the street harassing me.

Also, another negative notable, yesterday I involuntarily swallowed out of nervousness or fear many times. It was like hiccups as I couldn't seem to get a hold of myself.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 08-06-2018

(08-06-2018, 10:08 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I should mention that yesterday I had a classic DMSI amog while on sales route. The same exact type happened several times during other incarnations of DMSI.

Basically it's me parking and someone from the neighborhood asks (or in yesterday's case, TELLS) me to move.

Yesterday I parked and this guy in his driveway starts yelling "HEY! Don't park in the middle of thesidewalk! You gotta give people room!"

"HEY! Move your car up!"

"HEY! YOU HEAR ME?"

I finally clued in he was yelling at ME. Got out of my car, looked at him, then looked ahead of my car. There was maybe 2 feet I could move, so I knew it was amogging. Unfortunately, I was intimidated and he's like "See what I mean?" I say "yeah." and move the car 2 feet ahead.

Not proud of the fact that I crumbled, but I'm not sure what I could have done. It's been my experience with those types of people that they can and do become violent.

Years ago encountered a guy like that on sales route and long story short he hit the phone out of my hand as I was about to call my manager because he was following me around the street harassing me.

Also, another negative notable, yesterday I involuntarily swallowed out of nervousness or fear many times. It was like hiccups as I couldn't seem to get a hold of myself.

If the guy is violent then why take the risk. I think it was diligent of you to back off and not fuel his anger to a point where it could get violent.

Did you not report him to the police when that guy knocked the phone out of your hand ?

(08-06-2018, 10:37 AM)thor2014 Wrote:
(08-06-2018, 10:08 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I should mention that yesterday I had a classic DMSI amog while on sales route. The same exact type happened several times during other incarnations of DMSI.

"HEY! Move your car up!"

"HEY! YOU HEAR ME?"

If the guy is violent then why take the risk. I think it was diligent of you to back off and not fuel his anger to a point where it could get violent.

Did you not report him to the police when that guy knocked the phone out of your hand ?

Thanks thor. I didn’t know that guy from yesterday was violent but yeah decided not to risk it.

As for the other guy, I never reported him because at the time I misinterpreted tony Robbins. He says “focus on what you want” I wanted sales so justified to keep working rather than report him. Unfortunately, because of that, the guy eventually got me fired. Lesson learned.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - lano1106 - 08-06-2018

the way that the guy communicated his message was certainly inappropriate and he probably overreacted but he has a point.

by not parking right next tp a house entrance, you may remove 1 space of parking.
For instance, on a given street segment, you could normally park 3 cars but if someone isn't careful, you could remove space and only park 2 cars.

This type of situation may infuriate people living there for whom finding a parking close to their home is a daily challenge.

Bottomline, he had a bad attitude, part of being alpha is to not let others affect your inner state. Like water on a duck's back...

Did I read correctly? Yesterday parking incident got you fired?? How can that be possible?

You didn’t read correctly lol. Read again.

Yes normally I would see his point except the street was empty. He was just being a d!ck.

Besides, I remember when on AM 5 the same thing happened to me. I came home from work one day and parked. The guy comes out of his house and says in a dickish tone "Hey man, can you move your car? My wife needs to get the groceries from our van." He also started ranting to me about parking spaces and me parking in "their spot" I just stared at him. There was more than aenough room. I said "Do you know what the law is? The law is we can park anywhere on the street. You don't own this spot." he went back inside. A few weeks later the house was up for sale and they moved. Good riddance.

Anyhow, definitely had more boundary enforcement on AM 5 it seems.

you did well to defend your stand in the other anecdote.

Idk if you are a homeowner but as one, I know that I don't like when someone park in front of my home. They have right to park in the street in front of my house, so I don't complain but I don't like it because it blocks my view when I look outside.

This is especially annoying when it is my neighbor that does it. I don't get it why he doesn't park in front of his place when he park in the street...

(08-06-2018, 03:29 PM)lano1106 Wrote: you did well to defend your stand in the other anecdote.

Idk if you are a homeowner but as one, I know that I don't like when someone park in front of my home. They have right to park in the street in front of my house, so I don't complain but I don't like it because it blocks my view when I look outside.

This is especially annoying when it is my neighbor that does it. I don't get it why he doesn't park in front of his place when he park in the street...

Thanks. And yeah I hear you. Parking is a real problem on my street. It’s all “first come first serve “.

Regardless, a simple “hey man, can I ask a huge favour? My wife is about to unload the groceries and it’s be much appreciated if you could move the car just for a bit” would have been fine and I woulda been like “ oh no problem man!” And gladly moved.

Absolutely, there are much better ways to ask something to someone. Courtesy beats hand down AMOGGING.