Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 07-02-2018

Just got back from getting my haircut. At first the woman (50's, overweight, Lebanese) seemed super bitchy and short-fused. I was even thinking to myself "K, I'm never coming back here again" but then something changed and she started calling me "honey" every third word lol. And she told me how she and her brother own a bunch of hair places including (can you believe it?) where my old hairdresser was.
I'm like "Oh no way! I used to get my haircut there!" and she's like "who was your hairdresser?"

I'm like "[name]" she's like "ah yes, she's still our manager there." lol. What are the odds? And me making friends with my old hairdresser's boss could be a good thing if I ever wanted to get with her again (which I would if she's kept up with her fitness).

Afterward she only charged me for the haircut, not the beard trim and she refused a tip so I payed less than would normally cost. She gave me a package of gum too and continued to talk my ear off till I slowly left.

Other than that, went to the grocery store and should have approached but I was feeling too good to approach women. I have it in my head that approaching women would end up with rejections and I don't want to spoil my mood.

There were 3 prime women there tho who I would have approached if I wasn't so f*cked. Definitely gotta get over that.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 07-03-2018

5th Night at 6.5's - No Penetration, Gave Her 2 O's, got several deep throat BJ's, No ED, No Ejaculation

Went to 6.5's house yesterday on a whim. Normally I go Tuesdays but I was at home watching Netflix and she texted me so I told her to invite me over, she did and I went over.

We watched Netflix till bedtime then we got in bed and had our fun.

I made sure to be a bit more forceful with her like pulling hair and choking her which she responded really well to. Gave her 2 O's by fingering. Then when I went to fuck her I couldn't get it in. I was hard, but not hard enough and she was tight so eventually I was just like "k, you're gonna swallow my load" and she gave me deep throat BJ's. But I was edging and tried to finger her more but couldn't give her a 3rd orgasm. The whole thing was probably 30-45 minutes total. Eventually we just stopped, lay beside each other laughing and talking.

She said I had such a great personality and was funny.

Here's where things get weird and I think I messed up.

Throughout the night I would wake up and she was awake too. I had boners each time and once I was dry humping her butt but she didn't respond. Later in the night/morning I had boners too but just never found the right moment to escalate. It didn't seem like she wanted it to me and I didn't want to get forceful.

Then in the morning we eventually got up and watched Netflix for a while. She was tickling me sometimes but it didn't feel right to have sex because we were watching a show and I wasn't feeling turned on, though in the background I wanted to have sex with her if that makes sense. For whatever reason I felt blocked.

Then eventually she was like "Well I have to take a nap now so you have to leave" and I was like "Ok... and then what? Am I coming back?" she's like "Oh I'm sure you will come back eventually" and I'm like "ok, fair enough" and I was leaving and she talked to me, hugged me tight and said "thank you for hanging our with me" we kissed goodbye then she followed me outside the house saying goodbye and looking for her pet squirrel (the squirrel has been missing for a few days and she's worried it's dead so maybe that had something to do with things, but personally I feel like I got a bit clingy and needy and felt like the dynamics changed to me chasing her vs. her chasing me)

She then texted me right after I left:

Her: Lol so much awesome

Me: Yes indeed

Her: Lol Smile

So yeah, not sure but I think I messed up or maybe she's just getting tired of my inability to fuck her with my dick. :/

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 07-03-2018

(07-03-2018, 08:39 PM)Frosted Wrote: Ah give it no sweat man she's obviously into you.

Thanks man Smile

Btw, how the f*ck did you double like my post?!

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 07-04-2018

(07-04-2018, 06:28 AM)Frosted Wrote: I don't know but I do it all the time, I think I'm the record holder Wink. My mouse has this quirk where half the time it double clicks so maybe that's it if you double click fast enough it creates a double like.

Fine, don't tell me.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 07-04-2018

Went out to do some errands. Wanted to approach but didn't see any girls who made the cut. I'm after 18-24 y.o.'s 7/10 or higher now (I figure go big or go home) and am looking into pheromones to help in that regard.

Also looking into optimizing my health to improve my stamina and sex performance. I believe that if you only eat and live healthy, you won't need pills and whatnot, however I'm not above getting an edge to take things to the next level. Hence subs, pheromones, and game.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 07-05-2018

Yesterday talked with 6.5 on the phone (we talk on the phone several times a week). She casually said "at this point in our relationship..." seems like she was just throwing it in there to see how I'd respond. I took it casually as no big deal.

ION, have a pheromone on the way that is supposed to get younger girls (18-24) and to get them kino-ing the wearer. Should be good for daygame. I haven't approached girls in a long time but it's something I gotta change as I don't like only having one girl in my pipeline. Need more abundance.

Also, I was thinking about ver. 3.3 today and how awesome it would be if the 8.5 wanted me back as part of the manifestation. :angel:

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 07-06-2018

Just got back from getting groceries. Manifestations of HOT women are abundant. 9/10 skinny chick with another girl was my desire but had no balls to approach.

A few women in the store I would like to have approached but didn't. More and more I'm seeing approaching women as simply giving DMSI a chance to work. I know that with time, any girl will choose me. Certainty in myself. I will be the next Dzemoo.

On the way home, 2 8/10 biker chicks on motorcycles. Loving it.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Kol - 07-06-2018

Same here brother, same here. Abunbdance of beautiful women all around.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Zane - 07-06-2018

Dzemoo.. Has become a unit of measurement for getting laid or something.. Haha..

Level of getting laid - - Dzemoo!!

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 07-06-2018

(07-06-2018, 12:42 PM)Zane Wrote: Dzemoo.. Has become a unit of measurement for getting laid or something.. Haha..

Level of getting laid - - Dzemoo!!

It's true. Tongue

I won't consider myself an Alpha till I'm at his level of success with women.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 07-07-2018

Reading some of Mystery's work. Very good. The guy knows his shit and I'm kicking myself for not reading it years ago. How far I could be right now if I had known this.

Anyhow, today in sales I noticed that guys were only too happy to co-operate while any time I encountered a woman ALONE (no husband nearby) it was a "NO". Every time. Whereas if a guy was present, or if it was just a guy, the sale was easy. Very interesting.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 07-07-2018

Reading the Mystery material has me thinking about everything in a whole new light. It's like everything has been turned right side up after everything has been upside down and I'm like "Ohhhh! No WONDER it never made sense..."

Good shit.

ION, may be using Bad Wolf to speed up the process of internalizing and becoming.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 07-08-2018

6.5 asked me if I wanna hang out tomorrow. I said yes Smile

Ion, sucking at sales today. Can’t close a door. I feel like shit. Haven’t cum in over a week and am antsy. Whoever said sexual energy helps you clearly never worked in sales where that kind of hunger can ruin your vibe. Besides, what kind of alpha male has an abundance of sexual energy? It’s not like men who are f*cking tons of girls are retaining semen. Just idiotic.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 07-08-2018

Very angry atm. Raging in fact. Just pissed off at PUA and all the f*cking contradictions. Very outcome dependant atm.

I'm just going insane from all of it. But saying "bah, I'll just forget PUA and be myselkf" isn't useful either because I tried that for 25 f*cking years with no results. So f*ck you PUA haters and your idioticly limited world view.

EDIT: I should mention there was a solid hit from a 9/10 in a car. Driving past she was looking at me and I didn't notice till she was in front of me but a lot of good that does me.

EDIT 2: Annnnnnnd 6.5 cancelled on me. It begins.