Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Leo1990 - 06-08-2018

Also I don't know if you know this, but where I come from and from what I've been taught there's three types of women. There's the no girls which you can't get anywhere with. Then there's the maybe girls which you have to put some work into and have solid game, and then there's yes girls which all you have to do is lead the interaction and close quickly.

Thinking about that, maybe this subliminal is meant to manifest more yes girls. But regardless you still have to lead the interaction to the bedroom albeit much faster.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Leo1990 - 06-08-2018

Last post:

It may also help to change your words and stop referring it has PUA.

To me, seduction is a dance, a two-player game which believe it or not we both want the same outcome.

I tend to think Pua is trying to get something from another person, which what you don't realize is that person wants the same thing too.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-08-2018

Well what about letting her lead so long as it serves my purpose? I've heard that's ok.

Anyhow, that may be a thing, but what do you do then? Say "no" just to appear like you're leading? That seems weaker to me than to be like "oh shit, she's inviting me home, and that's what I wanted, very good. I'll let this happen"

I dunno man. Should I have been like "nah, we're not going to your place, I'll text you later in the week" and ended the date? That seems stupid to me and way more "gamey" and much more of a technique.

Again, like I said, she was doing everything I wanted. Except maybe the fact that she played a movie on her tv which I didn't like that much.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 06-09-2018

(06-08-2018, 08:32 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: Also I don't know if you know this, but where I come from and from what I've been taught there's three types of women. There's the no girls which you can't get anywhere with. Then there's the maybe girls which you have to put some work into and have solid game, and then there's yes girls which all you have to do is lead the interaction and close quickly.

Thinking about that, maybe this subliminal is meant to manifest more yes girls. But regardless you still have to lead the interaction to the bedroom albeit much faster.

There is only a yes and a no girl. A yes girl is happy to invest time in you. A no girl doesnt, dont believe everything that some dating coach preaches. A maybe girl is a no girl.

Sarge i would recommend getting advice from a good dating coach. I would not trust any dating advice from members of a forum who are trying to fix their own dating issues. They are in no position to advise you. Do not even take what i say as set in stone either. Find a reputable coach and get advice.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-09-2018

(06-09-2018, 03:12 AM)thor2014 Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 08:32 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: Also I don't know if you know this, but where I come from and from what I've been taught there's three types of women. There's the no girls which you can't get anywhere with. Then there's the maybe girls which you have to put some work into and have solid game, and then there's yes girls which all you have to do is lead the interaction and close quickly.

There is only a yes and a no girl. A yes girl is happy to invest time in you. A no girl doesnt, dont believe everything that some dating coach preaches. A maybe girl is a no girl.

Sarge i would recommend getting advice from a good dating coach. I would not trust any dating advice from members of a forum who are trying to fix their own dating issues. They are in no position to advise you. Do not even take what i say as set in stone either. Find a reputable coach and get advice.

I'm definitely looking into it thor, thanks.

ION, had a dream I was Hannibal Lecter. I stalked and killed my brother. I woke up feeling terribly bad about myself.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Shawn - 06-09-2018

(06-08-2018, 08:29 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: Regardless if she was trying to seduce you or not, you still need to lead the interaction. I can't emphasize this enough. I think when people read the description of this subliminal, they think that it's going to do everything for them.

But you still need to lead the interaction. Maybe she just says yes to everything, maybe that's what the subliminal is meant to do.

But you still need to lead, and take charge.

That in itself is a test. If you let her decide what to do then she thinks you're weak.

The thing is the whole point of DMSI is that you don't have to do it. However, in regard to normal circumstances you are right.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Leo1990 - 06-09-2018

I gave you sound advice.

DMSI will never be the "magic bullet" you want it to be. You're still going to have to put in some work.

I don't have a problem putting in the work. In fact, I think I'm the only user on this forum who is right now. Anyhow, thank you for stopping by leo. Let's shelve the discussion.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Shannon - 06-09-2018

No matter what I try to do to help you or explain things to you, the end result is always the same. You don't understand it, and then you lead yourself back to where you started from with your brand of logic.

Some of what you based your conclusions on "logic wise" I didn't even say. You understood something entirely different from what I said.

So while I would like to be of more help, I do not have the time or patience, Sarge. We do not speak languages that work together.

It may help for you to go back and re-read what I said again.

(06-09-2018, 09:06 AM)Shannon Wrote: No matter what I try to do to help you or explain things to you, the end result is always the same. You don't understand it, and then you lead yourself back to where you started from with your brand of logic.

Some of what you based your conclusions on "logic wise" I didn't even say. You understood something entirely different from what I said.

So while I would like to be of more help, I do not have the time or patience, Sarge. We do not speak languages that work together.

It may help for you to go back and re-read what I said again.

I'll reread it for sure. I'm not in the right head space ATM.

So today in sales I'm sucking hard but it's because I'm in a bad state.

However, despite that, I began to get some of my power back. Had one woman chase me down the street to get what I was offering (not the D), and had another guy say no then change his mind when I was super smooth and slick.

I gotta find a way to transfer my sales prowess to the girls area.

ION, reading "Rules of the Game" by Neil Strauss. This one is basically a bunch of things, including a 30 day challenge designed to get hardcases into the seducer zone. First day challenge is to start small talk with 5 strangers. Did 1 already But it's surprisingly hard.

So, just saw Deadpool 2 with my brother. This is my second time watching it but it was super fun watching it with him.

I'm swelling with gratitude right now and want to make everyone's time with me fun and exciting. The whole reason I learn pick up is to accomplish that with women. The whole reason I learn sales is to be better than any random salesman at anyone's door, and the whole reason I obsess over social stuff is so I can be a beacon of good vibes to everyone I encounter. I must never forget this. Sometimes, the clouds of frustration can make me lose sight, but that is the goal, and the end to which all means lead.

Have a fantastic night everyone!

Also, getting more interest from women online. I know I just have to keep improving and soon I'll have more girls just like the 8.5

I just pitched a date to a 25 y.o. (I'm 30 Smile ) and I'm betting she'll say yes! Smile

Also, made over $300 today again. Smile

Shannon, we need DMSI 3.3.

And we need the training modules to be improved. NOT to "get pussy" but to help us become the kind of men that get pussy. There is a huge difference.

Anyhow, I gotta go to bed.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 06-10-2018

Leo you have made some fair points. Firstly I want to respect Sarges wishes and not pollute his thread with debates about game so I will reply now and not pursue this topic any further after this post.

Game is my eyes is just an illusion. Charisma, Charm and not being afraid of being sexual is all one needs to get to grips with. A maybe girl in my eyes is still a no girl until she invests time and effort to meet you. If you have the charisma you can influence anyone to your way of thinking. I mean look at Donald Trump ? that guy certain has a way with words.

Again i want to emphasis I not a ladies man and I am not saying this is what is right. This is just what I believe is correct and I have been known to be wrong Smile.