Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-07-2018

So eating a girl's pussy is putting her on a pedestal. I always knew that instinctively but I did it because I thought it's what you were supposed to do.

Lesson learned: trust your instincts.

I do hope I see that bitch again tho.

Ion, 6.5 and I are meeting at her place this next Tuesday.

IOON, I'm starting to talk to girls as I go about my day in attempts to get dates and new girls in my life. Still, if I could get more 8.5's to hit me up like that one yesterday that'd be great!

So crazy shit.

Met with the other company guy today. He made me an offer I couldn't refuse (part of it being that he pays weekly). I intend to tell my boss tomorrow that it will be my last day. Hope he pays me for everything.

It's good to be in demand. And just to think, if I hadn't lost my job in the other city, I'd still be scraping by, barely making anything. Sometimes it is definitely where you go.

ION, I intend to keep seeing the 8.5 herpes girl. I'll just keep from doing oral, wear a condom, and etc. Course, this all depends on her wanting to see me.

I'm seeing the 6.5 on Tuesday as I mentioned.

I'm also doing approaches but so far my line isn't working. They'll just laugh and walk away or smirk. Oh well. Eventually things will click. Especially once we get 3.3. I'm super excited for it because 3.2 has definitely been working for me. I can't even complain anymore lol. There are some things that need improving but I say that with confident anticipation rather than complaint.

What I'm realizing is you gotta strike when the iron is hot, like Shannon always says.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 06-07-2018

Welldone Sarge !!!. Looks like new doors are opening for you. New job offers, seeing this other girl on tuesday. Not so sure about the herpes girl Smile but hey you live and you learn LOL.

(06-07-2018, 09:02 PM)thor2014 Wrote: Welldone Sarge !!!. Looks like new doors are opening for you. New job offers, seeing this other girl on tuesday. Not so sure about the herpes girl Smile but hey you live and you learn LOL.

Thanks thor!

Yeah good stuff is happening.

The herpes girl, well, it's only herpes. Cold sores (everyone gets them) are a form of herpes. Am I going to refuse to kiss women now just because they may have a cold sore outbreak?

That's how I see it.

Regardless, I won't be doing her bareback anytime soon (if I ever do see her again) but yeah.

Also, I still advocate NO ANTI-SNIPER!

The reason is this: if we know it's not there, we'll take precautions, whereas if we assume it's there, we may get sloppy and end up with an STD anyways. So, it really makes no sense to have it. It's not infallible but relying on it could be costly. I mean, do you really want to bet your safety on a subliminal that is often resisted for reasons beyond your understanding? Or would you rather take matters into your own hands? I choose the latter.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-08-2018

Texted the 8.5:

Me: Last time was nice... We should do it again. How about Wednesday?

Her: (immediate response) No thanks, you take care tho

There you have it folks.

Definitely need whatever that is to be fixed in 3.3

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - WIP68 - 06-08-2018

Hey Sarge,

With every thing that went down (pun intended) with that girl, what do you think the odds are that she made up the whole herpes thing as an excuse to get you out of the mood and not have sex?

(06-08-2018, 02:19 PM)WIP68 Wrote: Hey Sarge,

With every thing that went down (pun intended) with that girl, what do you think the odds are that she made up the whole herpes thing as an excuse to get you out of the mood and not have sex?

Lol, I've thought the exact same thing. Perhaps I didn't even make her cum.

Why did she go out with me tho? Why did she invite me back to her place? Why did she grind on me? Why did she blow me (before I went looking for a condom)?

Why did she not stop me as I was fingering her?

Just a bunch of why's. Same as with my hairdresser. Wtf is going on with dmsi?

EDIT: also, any forum members who are experienced with women, please offer your thoughts on the matter. Thanks.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Shannon - 06-08-2018

(06-08-2018, 02:40 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(06-08-2018, 02:19 PM)WIP68 Wrote: Hey Sarge,

Lol, I've thought the exact same thing. Perhaps I didn't even make her cum.

Why did she go out with me tho? Why did she invite me back to her place? Why did she grind on me? Why did she blow me (before I went looking for a condom)?

Why did she not stop me as I was fingering her?

Just a bunch of why's. Same as with my hairdresser. Wtf is going on with dmsi?

EDIT: also, any forum members who are experienced with women, please offer your thoughts on the matter. Thanks.

What you're encountering isn't necessarily a fault in DMSI. It's a combination of the specific woman you encountered, and your lack of awareness and understanding.

Over and over again, she gave you no go signals you ignored or flat out contradicted. What she did was express interest and give you a shit test, and you failed it by not handling things as a man would who had the sort of experience she was looking for.

That's part of why she let you get that far. Part of it was, it feels good. Part of it may have been that she did not want to anger or upset you. But several things you say she did point to a shit test (a series of them, actually) and you failed them like dominoes.

The more attractive a woman is, the more experience she will tend to have. The more experience she has, the more obvious it will be to her when she is dealing with an inexperienced male. If she perceives you to be high value (aura/celebrity effect) and then you act low value (desperate, one track mind, PUA type thinking) then she will turn the ship around as soon as she detects the discrepancy.

Contrary to popular belief, lot of hot women know what PUA is and they know when it's being done. And those who do know, shut it down hard in almost all cases. PUA techniques can and will get you less sex because of this, depending on your level of skill and understanding, as well as the woman involved.

Your biggest issue is that you did not see the signals she was giving you, or see the shit tests. You made her get pretty blunt, and then ignored and/or contradicted the signals anyway.

That's not DMSI's fault. That's your fault. You need to learn to read female body language better, you need to read the signals a woman is giving you and you need to know what you're doing if you're going to try to use PUA techniques.

And for the record, a woman getting motherly, or condescending (pats you like that), she's likely telling you, "Sorry, Charlie, I see through your bullshit act and the gig is up. You're done."

Motherly and condescending is also a way of trying to manipulate you.

DMSI did what it was supposed to do. The aura does need to be made stronger, but that doesn't excuse you having to know what you're doing to some degree at least.

Next time, remember that the biggest turn off a woman can have is DESPERATION, and she can see it, smell it, sense it, taste it and hear it a mile away.

KILL YOUR DESPERATION.

EDIT: Oh, and for the record, the anti-sniper fires according to how much you don't want whatever it is firing in response to. So if you don't care if she has sexually transmitted herpes (which is different than common oral herpes, by the way), the anti-sniper won't fire. If you do, it will fire according to how much that bothers you. Thus, like the rest, it is self optimizing and self adjusting, making your argument against it ridiculous.

K, well thanks for weighing in.

I'm curious as to what the no go signals were. Her inviting me to her place? Her changing into revealing clothing? Her sitting beside me and massaging my hands before we started making out?

And what were the shit tests?

Also, if I should stay away from Pua, where can I learn more about these things? Or should I just give up and not try to improve?

And another thing, if girls want experienced guys, then what hope is there for someone like me?

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Leo1990 - 06-08-2018

I tend to disagree with the "the more attractive she is the more experience she has." I've met plenty of women who did not get approached or hit on at all because men probably thought (as I have) that she has a BF already.

I think the failing shit-tests is implied here. Cant say what or when. Just that she has herpes which is a no-go in my book. And perhaps she was desperate so she wasnt attracted to you as much (I think you mentioned she said something like this), and just wanted sex.

What PUA tactics do you use?

(06-08-2018, 05:00 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: I tend to disagree with the "the more attractive she is the more experience she has." I've met plenty of women who did not get approached or hit on at all because men probably thought (as I have) that she has a BF already.

I think the failing shit-tests is implied here. Cant say what or when. Just that she has herpes which is a no-go in my book. And perhaps she was desperate so she wasnt attracted to you as much (I think you mentioned she said something like this), and just wanted sex.

What PUA tactics do you use?

So, I didnt actually use many with her. I was actually thinking that if I did more push Nd pull it would have been a different story. I wasn't challenging enough and didn't make her work for sex with me. But since she was so dtf (it seemed) I didn't give it a second thought.

Personally, I think because she got her orgasms for free, she didn't value me at all. Hence why the motherly shit happened after she had cum.

EDIT: As for how to improve for next time? No ideas. Shannon says "kill your desperation" well, that's all well and good except, if it hadn't been for my "drive" you call desperation, I wouldn't be making as much money as I am now, nor would I have gotten anywhere with women. At least I'm making some progress. TACTICS are the only thing that do provide me with some results, but yes I know, unless it's P in V it doesn't count. So this means there is more work to do.

Can I expect DMSI to have these kinds of issues addressed in the coming versions or will I have to keep reading PUA material?

Some of this stuff is chicken and egg it seems. You need XP to not be desperate. But how do you start with no XP? You're desperate. You can do things to minimize this by doing lots of approaches. She was off of tinder right?

You're right. She did get her orgasms for free. Good observation. Most guys would jump at the oppertunity to give her oral (even with a std) to get their d!ck wet.

Say "no" more often.

I dont think DMSI will do EVERYTHING for you. You still will need to be observant and go with your gut and have standards of what you will/wont accept in a partner.

You know, I used to do a lot of PU stuff, I leave out the "A" in PUA because thats the sleazy part I think. Its obsessive. Anyway, I dont do it anymore, I became it. I naturally tease and push-pull and all those things. Its supposed to be a "guide" not a rule, if you know what I mean.

(06-08-2018, 07:52 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: Some of this stuff is chicken and egg it seems. You need XP to not be desperate. But how do you start with no XP? You're desperate. You can do things to minimize this by doing lots of approaches. She was off of tinder right?

You're right. She did get her orgasms for free. Good observation. Most guys would jump at the oppertunity to give her oral (even with a std) to get their d!ck wet.

Say "no" more often.

I dont think DMSI will do EVERYTHING for you. You still will need to be observant and go with your gut and have standards of what you will/wont accept in a partner.

You know, I used to do a lot of PU stuff, I leave out the "A" in PUA because thats the sleazy part I think. Its obsessive. Anyway, I dont do it anymore, I became it. I naturally tease and push-pull and all those things. Its supposed to be a "guide" not a rule, if you know what I mean.

I hear you. Honestly, I was "being myself" more with this girl than any other girl. Simply because she contacted me first, and did everything (lead the whole interaction).

SO, I simply assumed it was DMSI. Women are supposed to seduce us, right?

Well, there it was: Working. Then it just didn't lol.

Also, "standards" is a technique to me. Because this girl didn't do anything to make me want to say no to her the whole time. She treated me well and everything, so when she DID start doing things I didn't like (patting me, acting motherly, refusing to have sex/blow me) it was too late (she had gotten hers).

SO, if I had been enforcing some kind of standards, it would have all been fake.

So it's laughable, especially when Shannon tries to make it like this is some kind of "PUA attempt" gone wrong, when really I did less pick up with this girl than any other.

It's a true testament to DMSI (she was definitely a manifestation) but if there were some standards or boundaries to enforce, I didn't see them. And if I had, it would have been "fake" or a technique.

So this is a long way of saying: I think using PUA techniques would serve me well. lol

Also, if we could have that kind of stuff put into the training aspects of DMSI, that'd be great. If not, guess I'll just have to learn how to by reading more PUA.

The interaction went exactly how I wanted it to till she refused to have sex wit me. Just being honest here.

Regardless if she was trying to seduce you or not, you still need to lead the interaction. I can't emphasize this enough. I think when people read the description of this subliminal, they think that it's going to do everything for them.

But you still need to lead the interaction. Maybe she just says yes to everything, maybe that's what the subliminal is meant to do.

But you still need to lead, and take charge.

That in itself is a test. If you let her decide what to do then she thinks you're weak.