Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Leo1990 - 06-06-2018

You just say you're not looking for anything serious, but if something happens down the road... then it does.

Didn't you just say that girl said she didnt like you? Or something?

Yes, you're a bit desperate.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-06-2018

(06-06-2018, 06:27 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: You just say you're not looking for anything serious, but if something happens down the road... then it does.

Didn't you just say that girl said she didnt like you? Or something?

Yes, you're a bit desperate.

No I didn't say she didn't like me. But yeah, definitely desperate. Risking stds is the sign. Thanks man.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Determined - 06-06-2018

(06-06-2018, 04:36 PM)Zane Wrote:
(06-06-2018, 04:30 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: Herpes is a virus. So when you get it there is no cure. Unlike Gonorrhea can be cured with anti-biotics.

Lets hope he is clean and next time be careful Sarge..

Cause Sometimes Short-Term Pleasure arnt worth long-term problems

For all the time and energy he put in to campaigning to have the AS removed last year, this certainly does seem like Karma. I remember the prevalent argument was "you should be smart enough to make your own choices" but as demonstrated, in the heat of the moment, wisdom is often unavailable.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 06-06-2018

Determined is correct. We think with our cocks rather then our brains. AS needs to come back in 3.3. I dont want die of aids just because of one night of pleasure.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-07-2018

Yeah you guys are right.

Everything I'm reading about herpes says its common so it doesn't bother me that much. The real concern is what if she has HIV, AIDS or some other bad one.

What I'm reading online tells me I have to wait weeks before getting tested which means I have to hold off on seeing women, including the 6.5, till I know I'm good.

F*CK. No good.

What still freaks me out is why the girl was fine with me making her cum but then lgbf'd me... Makes no sense. But I guess I have bigger things to sorry about.

I'll try and go to the doctor today to get schooled in stds and figure out when exactly I should get tested.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Shawn - 06-07-2018

Hm, the report shows things are progressing but all the "I don't feel the spark" while having three orgasms was really strange.

(06-07-2018, 12:10 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Yeah you guys are right.

Everything I'm reading about herpes says its common so it doesn't bother me that much. The real concern is what if she has HIV, AIDS or some other bad one.

I wouldn't worry too much about HIV because it is extreme unlikely to get an infection through oral sex as long she had no open wounds on her pussy or in her mouth.

(06-07-2018, 12:16 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:

I wouldn't worry too much about HIV because it is extreme unlikely to get an infection through oral sex as long she had no open wounds on her pussy or in her mouth.

Yeah no open wounds however, when I took off the condom I washed my dick off with my hands, and my hands still had her pussy juice on them.

But yeah, the "I don't feel the spark" was bizarre. Especially since the whole time she was clearly wanting to f*ck me.then she went 180. That has been the trend on dmsi and its weird.

I wonder if I made her cum too fast.

And then too what's even stranger is that she was all like "if you want to see me again that's fine. Text me in a few days" like wtf

(06-07-2018, 12:21 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Yeah no open wounds however, when I took off the condom I washed my dick off with my hands, and my hands still had her pussy juice on them.

Ok, get it, the water should have washed off her pussy juice, too, however, a test doesn't hurt.

(06-07-2018, 12:10 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: But yeah, the "I don't feel the spark" was bizarre. Especially since the whole time she was clearly wanting to f*ck me.then she went 180. That has been the trend on dmsi and its weird.

That's a really common thing on DMSI (going 180), have had this online with Tinder matches and other dating apps when I was doing DMSI. Good thing is Shannon will improve the aura programming for 3.3 so maybe it will end then.

(06-07-2018, 12:10 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I wonder if I made her cum too fast.

And then too what's even stranger is that she was all like "if you want to see me again that's fine. Text me in a few days" like wtf

Yeah, definitely weird, don't know about the cumming too fast thing.

(06-07-2018, 12:55 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 12:21 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Ok, get it, the water should have washed off her pussy juice, too, however, a test doesn't hurt.

(06-07-2018, 12:10 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: But yeah, the "I don't feel the spark" was bizarre. Especially since the whole time she was clearly wanting to f*ck me.then she went 180. That has been the trend on dmsi and its weird.

That's a really common thing on DMSI (going 180), have had this online with Tinder matches and other dating apps when I was doing DMSI. Good thing is Shannon will improve the aura programming for 3.3 so maybe it will end then.

(06-07-2018, 12:10 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: I wonder if I made her cum too fast.

Yeah, definitely weird, don't know about the cumming too fast thing.

Yeah well I took the condom off quite a while after touching her pussy. I had run my hands through my hair, on my jeans and everything so it's likely there was nothing left but yeah, test for sure.

The 180 is definitely puzzling, especially so deep into a sexual encounter. I mean, is the next stage of this to be f*cking the girl and have her scream, midway through *wait! Stop! I don't see you this way!" Like seriously. Very concerning. My best guess is that yes, the aura has holes in it and a "non-dmsi" version of ourselves comes through.

And yeah, cumming too fast who knows. The only other thing I can think of is that I wasn't very hard. But if she had not been so "I don't want sex" and touched my dick and gave me a BJ with the condom, I would have gotten hard. That resistance she had really turned me off.

Her acting all motherly was also weird.

(06-07-2018, 01:08 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: The 180 is definitely puzzling, especially so deep into a sexual encounter. I mean, is the next stage of this to be f*cking the girl and have her scream, midway through *wait! Stop! I don't see you this way!" Like seriously. Very concerning. My best guess is that yes, the aura has holes in it and a "non-dmsi" version of ourselves comes through.

Hahaha, this gave me a laugh, however, in the situation it would be more frustrating and awkward than anything else. You might be right with the holes in the aura.

(06-07-2018, 01:18 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 01:08 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: The 180 is definitely puzzling, especially so deep into a sexual encounter. I mean, is the next stage of this to be f*cking the girl and have her scream, midway through *wait! Stop! I don't see you this way!" Like seriously. Very concerning. My best guess is that yes, the aura has holes in it and a "non-dmsi" version of ourselves comes through.

Hahaha, this gave me a laugh, however, in the situation it would be more frustrating and awkward than anything else. You might be right with the holes in the aura.

Lol, glad you got a chuckle. And yeah, the aura holes makes sense right? I mean, I dunno about you, but whenever a girl goes 180 I assume it's because I did something (or didn't do something) to live up to her expectations.im not who she thought I was. Like if you were with a girl then discovered she had a dick. Same reaction.

What we need is for the celebrity effect to kick in like Shannon says, so that they get caught up in the heat of the moment continually.

When I was with this girl and we were on her bed Making out she mentioned many times that she had to think but I was like "don't think" and that seemed to help, but if there was any break in the action (Like going to get acondom), the "spell" was broken.

Then the elasticity seemed to happen, hence 180 and subsequent "ljbf". But even that doesn't make sense because she clearly wanted me from the get go.

Also, another thing of note is that when we were on the bed after I was trying to freeze her out, I found a bottle of peppers spray. She had it in her shorts so she could have used it if she wanted to.

Hopefully Shannon can use all this data to improve dmsi to where it needs to be.

EDIT: there is one more theory I have on the 180, suppose we are so high value that we are triggering her asd. She both wants to fuck us but also doesn't want us to look at her badly. This is amplified because of our value. I dunno, just an idea.

But then again, celebrities don't have this problem so yeah, more aura lol

EDIT 2: OR, make it so that instead of outrunning her asd and "not thinking" (cause we see how bad that can be when it comes to sex) make it so that everyone is thinking perfectly rationally and sex is a logical thing to do and both parties do it with sound minds. I wonder if that's possible...
Because I just uncovered abelief of mine that if a girl is thinking rationally, she won't want me. Fascinating

(06-07-2018, 01:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Lol, glad you got a chuckle. And yeah, the aura holes makes sense right? I mean, I dunno about you, but whenever a girl goes 180 I assume it's because I did something (or didn't do something) to live up to her expectations.im not who she thought I was. Like if you were with a girl then discovered she had a dick. Same reaction.

Yeah, I also assume that she sees/realizes something about the user that makes her change her mind.

(06-07-2018, 01:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: What we need is for the celebrity effect to kick in like Shannon says, so that they get caught up in the heat of the moment continually.

When I was with this girl and we were on her bed Making out she mentioned many times that she had to think but I was like "don't think" and that seemed to help, but if there was any break in the action (Like going to get acondom), the "spell" was broken.

Then the elasticity seemed to happen, hence 180 and subsequent "ljbf". But even that doesn't make sense because she clearly wanted me from the get go.

Also, another thing of note is that when we were on the bed after I was trying to freeze her out, I found a bottle of peppers spray. She had it in her shorts so she could have used it if she wanted to.

Hopefully Shannon can use all this data to improve dmsi to where it needs to be.

I am pretty sure this report will be interesting for @Shannon for improving the aura programming and handle things like overthinking better.

(06-07-2018, 01:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: EDIT: there is one more theory I have on the 180, suppose we are so high value that we are triggering her asd. She both wants to **** us but also doesn't want us to look at her badly. This is amplified because of our value. I dunno, just an idea.

Idk, I still think the holes in the aura thing applies more here.

(06-07-2018, 01:49 AM)Mr. Anderson Wrote:
(06-07-2018, 01:29 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:

Yeah, I also assume that she sees/realizes something about the user that makes her change her mind.

Bingo. That's a perfect way to put it.