Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - mat422 - 06-04-2018

(06-04-2018, 04:03 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 03:26 AM)mat422 Wrote: Sarge just throwing this out there. Maybe as you become more high value it brings out the insecurities in women more? You know how tongue tied and awkward low value guys get around hot girls? A lot of women tend to be more insecure than they let on. This might lead to really flaky behavior and doubts. Guys tend to push through this, but I've found that women in general rarely face rejection like men. So they'll take the path of least resistance, which in this case would be to not even contact you. Seems counterintuitive I know, but humans in general aren't rational creatures.

Yeah I hear you. I mean, I know that's a "thing" but then my response is "ok, so how can I help things along? What do girls need from me so that this doesn't happen?"

In the end, the net result is the same.

In sales, if you're not selling, it doesn't matter the "excuse". All that matters is the bottom line.

Unfortunately at that point it's really out of your hands. I just mentioned it so you don't beat yourself up and think you're doing something wrong.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-04-2018

(06-04-2018, 08:12 AM)mat422 Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 04:03 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 03:26 AM)mat422 Wrote: Sarge just throwing this out there. Maybe as you become more high value it brings out the insecurities in women more? You know how tongue tied and awkward low value guys get around hot girls? A lot of women tend to be more insecure than they let on. This might lead to really flaky behavior and doubts. Guys tend to push through this, but I've found that women in general rarely face rejection like men. So they'll take the path of least resistance, which in this case would be to not even contact you. Seems counterintuitive I know, but humans in general aren't rational creatures.

Yeah I hear you. I mean, I know that's a "thing" but then my response is "ok, so how can I help things along? What do girls need from me so that this doesn't happen?"

In the end, the net result is the same.

In sales, if you're not selling, it doesn't matter the "excuse". All that matters is the bottom line.

Unfortunately at that point it's really out of your hands. I just mentioned it so you don't beat yourself up and think you're doing something wrong.

I don't believe that. I prefer to believe there's always something I can do to improve my situation and results.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Tigerismyspirit - 06-04-2018

(06-03-2018, 08:45 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Saw the HOTTEST blonde in short shorts and a plunging neckline today outside the gas station I was leaving. I couldn't even say hi despite us staring at each other. Really need DMSI to get her initiating for me. Tongue

Back in the day, when I wouldn't feel it to do pick up and I would see a cute girl that I wanted to talk to, I would walk up to her and say, "Hi! I know this is completely random and I'm not feeling good today. But after seeing you I wanted to say hello because you're adorable." Being in touch with my own emotion and being honest to the girl really worked amazing sometimes. Numberclosed a lot of girls by doing that.

(06-04-2018, 10:47 AM)Razib1988 Wrote:
(06-03-2018, 08:45 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Saw the HOTTEST blonde in short shorts and a plunging neckline today outside the gas station I was leaving. I couldn't even say hi despite us staring at each other. Really need DMSI to get her initiating for me. Tongue

Back in the day, when I wouldn't feel it to do pick up and I would see a cute girl that I wanted to talk to, I would walk up to her and say, "Hi! I know this is completely random and I'm not feeling good today. But after seeing you I wanted to say hello because you're adorable." Being in touch with my own emotion and being honest to the girl really worked amazing sometimes. Numberclosed a lot of girls by doing that.

I like that, cheers man. I'll give it a try. Drinks

I have a funny story to share with you guys once I get home and can type it up proper. Stay tuned!

Ok so, funny story for you guys:

Background Info:

1. I've never ever done drugs. Never.

2. I'm trying out a new pick-up line Wink

So I see this woman on the street. I was waiting for my car to get fixed and was walking around looking for some food.

The woman makes EC with me then looks away

Me: I saw that!

Her: What?

Me: You looking at me

Her: Oh, yeah you caught me. What you up to? (stands beside me, green light!)

Me: Just hanging out... you?

Her: Just hanging out too.

Me: Awesome. Do you live around here?

Her: Yeah in [area]

Me: Oh cool

Her: So what you up to again?

Me: Actually I was just looking for some food (attempting to bait her into instadate)

Her: Crack?

Me: Um... no... food...

Her: Cause we could get some at my place. Wanna come over? I'm just waiting for a cab.

Me: Um, sure...

Her: Yeah and I can get it delivered for you.

Me: What?

Her: The crack

Me: Oh... I don't do crack but thanks.

Her: Oh well

Me: How bout I just come over and we hang out?

Her: Yeah, ok. I'll get the cab. I have my visa or debit card around here somewhere

Me: Um... you're paying for the cab right?

Her: Yeah. I'm on my way home anyways

Me: Ok cool.

Her: So what do you do?

Me: You haven't guessed yet!

Her: I'm tired of guessing, just tell me

Me: Nah, you gotta guess

Her: No, tell me

Me: I'll give you 3 chances...

Her: Just tell me

Me: No you gotta guess

Her: Tell me

Me: What do YOU do?

Her: I'm a working girl

*FACE PALM*

Me: Oh shit... you're gonna give it to me for free tho, right?

Her: Maybe.

Me: Hmm, I see...

Her: Gotta make money

Me: Yeah that's true...

*silence, her back turned to me*

Me: Well that's a shame, I was really starting to dig you

Her: Yeah

Me: Take care!

Dude, be careful on DMSI. Lol.

After the disappointment wore off, I started chuckling to myself. Very funny story I thought. XD

Hope you guys enjoyed!

Online game is heating up.

Just got DMSI design goal with a dude.

Observe:

Him: Any chance you'd let a guy suck you off?

Me: Nope

Him: Ok, sorry for asking

Me: Don't apologize for your desires man. Good luck. Smile

I also have a girl into me as well and if her picture is real, she's a hottie

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-05-2018

So, that hottie was prolly a catfish. Refused to send a pic of her holding up a paper with my name on it.

Catfish.

Ion, that 6.5 got back to me. Guess we're meeting up after all *shrugs*

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 06-05-2018

(06-04-2018, 09:11 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Online game is heating up.

Observe:

A gay guy hit on you ??

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-05-2018

(06-05-2018, 10:43 PM)thor2014 Wrote:
(06-04-2018, 09:11 PM)SargeMaximus Wrote: Online game is heating up.

Observe:

A gay guy hit on you ??

Yup. If he was a hot girl instead that invitation would definitely be DMSI goal achieved!

ION the catfish isn't a catfish :o

I spoke to her on the phone! :o

Her pics look like an 8.5-9/10 :o

I'm seeing her tomorrow :o

IOON: Had the date with the 6.5 Turns out she's bi-curious. We talked about hot women and boobs. How awesome. Thumbsup

We have plans to meet at her place this Monday. :o

Could DMSI be working for me?

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 06-06-2018

Sarge some fantastic updates here thanks for sharing. Has DMSI executed in terms of walking into a room with women and it executing

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-06-2018

(06-06-2018, 09:57 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Sarge some fantastic updates here thanks for sharing. Has DMSI executed in terms of walking into a room with women and it executing

My pleasure thor. Smile

And that's a good question. I'd say I have not seen ioi's for a VERY long time. Seems to not be doing anything when I'm in a room but I may be oblivious to it or women may be good at hiding it.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-06-2018

So, the 8.5/10 may have LJBF'd me after I gave her 3 orgasms/squirting...

We met at a starbucks and talked for a bit. Then she was mentioning walking by the river so I was like "I love taking walks by the river!" she's like "Cool, wanna go for a walk?" I'm like "yeah sure." so we go to my car and she's like "I should get changed first, let's stop at my place."
I'm like "sounds good." so we went to her house, she puts on Netflix and changes into short/shorts and a revealing top.

She smokes some weed but I don't and eventually she comes and sits beside me. She feels how cold my hands are and starts massaging them. We're making crazy EC and I figure I should go for a kiss, so I do, then she's like "I thought we were taking it slow?" I'm like "we are..." and we kiss more.

Things get intense, she's really into it and starts grinding on me through her shorts. I take off her shirt and bra and we make out a bunch. I then pick her up and start walking to her room as we're making out and I'm like "where's your room?" she's like "ugh, it's the only other room in the house mmmmm" she was so into it. So we keep messing around till I get to her room and plop her on the bed. Then we make out more and she's grinding on me and shit. It's really hot and shit.

I start rubbing her pussy through her shorts and as I do she moans and clings to me, digging her nails in.

Eventually I take her shorts off, get up, then take her panties off and lay on top of her, making out heavily. I'm like "You gotta give me more tongue" and she shoves it down my throat. Hot as hell.

Anyhow, then she's like "I have to tell you something... I have herpes" and I'm like "it's ok, I have a condom" she's like "ok but, I don't want to have sex" and I'm like "k well, can you get herpes by giving oral?" she's like "only in an outbreak" so I go down on her. Fingers and tongue/mouth on her pussy and enlarged clit.

I'm kind of worried I got an STD but it's too late now I suppose :/

Anyhow, I go back to kissing her and sucking her tits as I finger her. She moans louder and louder and each time I back off (trying to tease her but I had no idea when or if she came at all). Anyhow, as I'm fingering her with 2 fingers, she's clenching onto me pretty hard and etc.

Then I'm like "K, now it's my turn" and she's like. No... I don't want to have sex." and I'm like "but we're having sex" and kiss her more, then she just keeps saying no and patting me on the arm like a mother would a small child and I'm thinking "wtf?" and she's like "you hear me tho right? You understand? No sex." so I'm thinking "k. I don't want a rape charge" so I sit back and try to freeze her out. Not saying anything for a while. She starts talking and she's stroking me and shit. Laying on me, but when I go for kisses, she moves her head to the side saying shit like "k, now you're just going through the whole circle again" and I'm like "fuck my life, what is going on?"

So after that I then lay down where my head is at her feet, then I flip her over into 69 position. and she's like "oh no... now you're going to make it too hard for me too resist..." and I'm fingering her again while rubbing her asshole. Then I feel her sucking me off but I got no condom! So I flip her off me and say "woah, I need a condom" and she's like "no, no sex" I'm like "I'm just worried about the thing." I get her to put the condom on but she won't suck it afterwards, claiming it would taste bad.

I'm like "well, did you cum at least?" and she's like "yeah, 3 times I think... and I squirted." I'm like "you squirted?" she's like "yeah, couldn't you tell?" and I was like "no, I was too absorbed in it."

Anyhow, that ends things. we go back into the living room. She comes over and has the whole "awww, pooor baby": look on her face "are you mad?" she says. I'm just like "no, why?" she goes blah blah. Anyhow, I try to reinitiate kissing then she keeps doing the "no" with motherly patting. Then I'm just like "k, I don't get it" and she's like "I don't feel that spark for you that way. I'm sorry." and I'm thinking "fuck. I gave her orgasms and she doesn't see me as a sexual person? wtf?"

So we hang around for a bit. I try to convince her (bad I know ) to give me a BJ but she's basically saying "you're shit out of luck"

I lay on her for a bit, my head on her bosom between her tits and stuff. Then eventually I'm like "k, well, that's the ball game" and get up. She's like "k"

Then I go to the door and I'm about to leave and she's like "well, if you want to see me again that';s ok but I'll understand if you don't" and I'm like "wait, you want to see me again?" she's like "yeah" I'm like "k, let's go over her and talk about this"

I was so confused. My male mind couldn't make sense of it. She wanted me but didn't. Clearly she didn't, but was saying she did.

Anyhow, we talk for a bit and she's like "I just can't get sexual right now with you, blah blah" and I'm like "k, don't even worry about it

and she's like "like can we only hang out if I have sex with you?" I'm like "well that has to be part of it eventually" and she's like "yeah, eventually" and I'm just like "wtf?" so I eventually leave. She says to text her in a few days but I don't know what to do.

On top of that I'm worried I got an STD because of how sloppy I was.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Zane - 06-06-2018

I am the First!! To read this and like this...SargeMaximus.. U Badboy!! Haha