Subliminal Talk
SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Printable Version

+- Subliminal Talk (https://subliminal-talk.com)
+-- Forum: Men's Journals (18+ NSFW) (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals-18-NSFW)
+--- Forum: Men's Journals (https://subliminal-talk.com/Forum-Men-s-Journals)
+--- Thread: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) (/Thread-SargeMaximus-Time-to-Heal-DMSI-3-2A)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24 25 26 27 28 29 30 31 32 33 34 35 36 37 38 39 40 41 42 43 44 45 46 47 48

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 05-31-2018

(05-31-2018, 10:29 AM)thor2014 Wrote: Sarge did you find.it inspiring ?

Very.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-01-2018

Got a date for this Saturday with a 6.5/10. She messaged me first and things went smoothly so yeah, I'll take it.

I've been talking to hot girls online too but they are unforgiving. One misstep and they're done with you.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Zane - 06-01-2018

(06-01-2018, 06:43 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: One misstep and they're done with you.

I bet you are getting better at it.

(06-01-2018, 07:59 AM)Zane Wrote:
(06-01-2018, 06:43 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: One misstep and they're done with you.

I bet you are getting better at it.

Slowly, yes.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Raz - 06-01-2018

(05-31-2018, 09:55 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: "The Game" is turning out to be the best book I've read in years.

Almost done reading it.

Hey Sarge. Thanks for mentioning the book. It's a real gem.

(06-01-2018, 09:25 AM)Raz Wrote:
(05-31-2018, 09:55 AM)SargeMaximus Wrote: "The Game" is turning out to be the best book I've read in years.

Almost done reading it.

Hey Sarge. Thanks for mentioning the book. It's a real gem.

Glad you're enjoying it Raz. Cheers.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-02-2018

Went out with the 6.5. she was bigger than I thought but I still ended up kissing her at the end of the date and we have plans to meet this Tuesday evening near her place

Social proof/preselection is real tho. On the date with her had her laughing and tons of girls would stare at me. 2 cuties even say right beside our table but I didn't engage because if you chase multiple rabbits you catch none.

Anyhow, kissing is fun.

The line I used for the kiss taken directly from "The Game":

"Do you want to kiss me?"

She has three options and you can respond to each of them like so:

1. "Yes" = Kiss her

2. Hesitation = You say "Let's find out" and kiss her

3. "No" = You say "well you looked like you were thinking about something" then change subject.

Your welcome peeps!

[Hopefully I'll be able to get hot girls soon... DMSI where are youuuuuu?]

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - Leo1990 - 06-02-2018

It is my understanding Sarge that DMSI gives your subc a set of instructions but doesn't necessarily tell it how to do it. Its supposed to figure that out for you.

Do you think if it did give some actual directions (Actions to take) that it would be more successful?

(06-02-2018, 07:27 PM)Leo1990 Wrote: It is my understanding Sarge that DMSI gives your subc a set of instructions but doesn't necessarily tell it how to do it. Its supposed to figure that out for you.

Do you think if it did give some actual directions (Actions to take) that it would be more successful?

Hey Leo, interesting question.

It's hard to say. I mean, I'm reading a lot of pick up material so I do know what actions to take (not all yet, I'm still reading), but timing is a thing (credit Kol's post with the Mystery video. Mystery is legit).

Anyhow, hope that somewhat answers your question.

ION, had a $400 day in sales.

EDIT:

It should also be noted that I'm having some downright crippling internal feelings come up in the presence of attractive women.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-03-2018

Tonight is my ASRB break. I have to decide if I want to do ver. B next or continue with A.

I'm just getting frustrated nothing's really happening, especially with girls I want.

Saw the HOTTEST blonde in short shorts and a plunging neckline today outside the gas station I was leaving. I couldn't even say hi despite us staring at each other. Really need DMSI to get her initiating for me. Tongue

I texted the 6.5 today regarding the date we were gonna have on Tuesday. She never got back to me. :/

WTF is seriously wrong with me? I can't even get a fat chick. Bruh.

ION, may be leaving this sales job soon. I'm making good money but the owner wants me in a sales role but I'm happy just doing lead gen for now. (I'm only doing lead gen, but it's lucrative)

I seriously want something stable and something I can do for the next 3 months, pile up a ton of cash then coast through the winter. Maybe move to Thailand till next spring/summer.

I'm looking more towards what I want for me not what others want for me.

EDIT: There are plenty of other lead generation jobs around tho so I'm not worried.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - mat422 - 06-04-2018

Sarge just throwing this out there. Maybe as you become more high value it brings out the insecurities in women more? You know how tongue tied and awkward low value guys get around hot girls? A lot of women tend to be more insecure than they let on. This might lead to really flaky behavior and doubts. Guys tend to push through this, but I've found that women in general rarely face rejection like men. So they'll take the path of least resistance, which in this case would be to not even contact you. Seems counterintuitive I know, but humans in general aren't rational creatures.

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - thor2014 - 06-04-2018

I can understand Sarges frustration i attempted to snipe a cute looking girl on the train. However it failed which left me alittle bit dissapointed.

I wonder when you snipe a girl what are you suppose tofeel as a result of the snipe ?

RE: SargeMaximus: Time to Heal (DMSI 3.2A) - SargeMaximus - 06-04-2018

(06-04-2018, 03:26 AM)mat422 Wrote: Sarge just throwing this out there. Maybe as you become more high value it brings out the insecurities in women more? You know how tongue tied and awkward low value guys get around hot girls? A lot of women tend to be more insecure than they let on. This might lead to really flaky behavior and doubts. Guys tend to push through this, but I've found that women in general rarely face rejection like men. So they'll take the path of least resistance, which in this case would be to not even contact you. Seems counterintuitive I know, but humans in general aren't rational creatures.

Yeah I hear you. I mean, I know that's a "thing" but then my response is "ok, so how can I help things along? What do girls need from me so that this doesn't happen?"

In the end, the net result is the same.

In sales, if you're not selling, it doesn't matter the "excuse". All that matters is the bottom line.